Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-16-2015, 06:08 PM   #1
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Comic Draft VI Sign Up/Ideas Thread

There seems to be quite a bit of interest in a comic draft at this time. Given that I retired after winning the last one, Im going to commish this one unless anyone else is deadset on that job. The question im having is if we use a list(Iv considered just saying no one above the silver surfer power level and if there are any questions ask me in pms before the pick and ill let you know if that person is considered op but i see the potential issues with that too) is there anyone we would like to see added to vapid's old list? Also do we want to tweak the format any? Id like to have one of the numbers be a task that we can have heros try to accomplish or villains try to prevent but i can see why thats easier in theory than reality and the old standby is always good. So first everyone sign up. Second, let me know if you have any ideas.
raiderfan19 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 07:43 PM   #2
ZeN
TEAM TRUMP

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Comic Draft VI Sign Up/Ideas Thread

Sign me up.

I have the same issue with the list. There's so many characters out there that it would be difficult figuring out how to compile them. So I guess it's the old list plus additions. I always have a hard time figuring out OP vs. Temporary powered.. Lol So I don't know about that.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 02:51 AM   #3
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

You are in
Old 04-17-2015, 09:06 AM   #4
ZeN
TEAM TRUMP

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm pretty certain magic chiongson and anti hero are also interested
Old 04-17-2015, 11:01 AM   #5
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i found the thread!
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 11:03 AM   #6
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

add cosmo, howard the duck & squirrel girl!
Old 04-17-2015, 11:34 AM   #7
ZeN
TEAM TRUMP

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic chiongson
add cosmo, howard the duck & squirrel girl!
Squirrel Girl takes Mr. Freeze's place if this happens.. shes unstoppable!
Old 04-17-2015, 01:42 PM   #8
raiderfan19
Shazam!

Lol. They will be added(except squirrel girl)
Old 04-17-2015, 03:13 PM   #9
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderfan19
Lol. They will be added(except squirrel girl)

there goes my 1st round pick, gonna have to stick with quasar then
Old 04-18-2015, 12:53 AM   #10
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm down.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 02:36 AM   #11
raiderfan19
Shazam!

Up to 3. Anyone you wanna see added Timmy?
Old 04-18-2015, 01:01 PM   #12
ZeN
TEAM TRUMP

I'd offer to PM some people but I like wouldn't get to it till Monday since I'll be busy all weekend. I'll see if I can send a few regardless.
Old 04-18-2015, 08:11 PM   #13
Anti Hero
TeamBattlesNotSoBad

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 11:42 PM   #14
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

bump for exposure
Old 04-19-2015, 12:04 AM   #15
ZeN
TEAM TRUMP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
I think this means he wants in..
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: