Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-21-2014, 02:10 PM   #1
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Where are all the original Hardwood Heaven crew at?

Hardwood Heaven was the original BTE. So badass that we had our own forum that required a password to get in. The elite of the elite factions on ISH
Where are all the members now? Sign in here if you were an original member or give a shout out!

OJwned!!!
Lol saKf
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 02:42 PM   #2
2LeTTeRS
Retired Bloggissist

2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Where are all the original Hardwood Heaven crew at?

Wow we had fun back in the days with that didn't we? We should start something else back up; even if its just a fantasy league.

- KD aka DA KiD
2LeTTeRS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 04:37 PM   #3
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Did it spawn 56 different variations of itself?
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 04:42 PM   #4
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2LeTTeRS
Wow we had fun back in the days with that didn't we? We should start something else back up; even if its just a fantasy league.

- KD aka DA KiD

Wouldn't be the same. Too many trolls and alts. What made HWH unique was the community feel, the overall basketball knowledge, and the genuine characters.
That is now gone since ISH sold it's soul too the man
Old 07-21-2014, 04:44 PM   #5
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 04:45 PM   #6
BuffaloBill
Blue Bomber

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The BTE is forever
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 05:45 PM   #7
hateraid
Is it in you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN

There was only 1. It had it's own sub forum which required a password to get it. I don't think it's ever been replicated
Old 07-21-2014, 05:58 PM   #8
Stempel, HERB
I hit open layups

Stempel, HERB has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
Wouldn't be the same. Too many trolls and alts. What made HWH unique was the community feel, the overall basketball knowledge, and the genuine characters.

I can see you are still having a terrible time adjusting to the growth of the board Face facts, bakla. You were never that interesting or unique to begin with. Go buy some charisma or shut up. You're desperate, and it's sad to watch you plot for attention as the nutrition and supplements expert. That's slowly being taken away too as you've been busted as a fraud scumbag salesman in many threads. This left you retreating to pm'ing your sleaze to posters. We aren't any of your 5 million cousins. No one is looking up to you as a mentor in life. Get over yourself.
Stempel, HERB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 08:44 PM   #9
hateraid
Is it in you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stempel, HERB
I can see you are still having a terrible time adjusting to the growth of the board Face facts, bakla. You were never that interesting or unique to begin with. Go buy some charisma or shut up. You're desperate, and it's sad to watch you plot for attention as the nutrition and supplements expert. That's slowly being taken away too as you've been busted as a fraud scumbag salesman in many threads. This left you retreating to pm'ing your sleaze to posters. We aren't any of your 5 million cousins. No one is looking up to you as a mentor in life. Get over yourself.

I feel like you're missing something.....
Old 07-21-2014, 08:47 PM   #10
Orlando Magic
National High School Star

Orlando Magic is considered somewhat coolOrlando Magic is considered somewhat cool

Pretty sure I won the HH fantasy league. At least I think it was HH.

Anyways... I've only done fantasy basketball once... it was with ISH posters... KD, kblaze, etc...

I remember, I got Yao Ming and Amare Stoudemire on my team... picked up Grant Hill with my last pick or some shit.

Ended up winning every game.
Orlando Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 08:48 PM   #11
hateraid
Is it in you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlando Magic

Anyways... I've only done fantasy basketball once... it was with ISH posters... KD, kblaze, etc...

I remember, I got Yao Ming and Amare Stoudemire on my team... picked up Grant Hill with my last pick or some shit.

Are you Shogon?
Old 07-22-2014, 02:02 PM   #12
2LeTTeRS
Retired Bloggissist

2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid

You remember our chat room? Bk kept me rolling all summer long, and we had a couple other good guys like Orealius, Wogi, and Miles Berg. Man you've got me missing those days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlando Magic

Wow Shogon? Its been a long time man; how've you been?
2LeTTeRS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 11:28 PM   #13
MadeFromDust
i take yo azz 2da hole

MadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Da Committee™ retired their ass and good riddance
MadeFromDust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 09:00 AM   #14
AKADS
National High School Star

AKADS is considered somewhat coolAKADS is considered somewhat cool

God I miss the old days on this board
AKADS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 05:09 PM   #15
hateraid
Is it in you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2LeTTeRS
You remember our chat room? Bk kept me rolling all summer long, and we had a couple other good guys like Orealius, Wogi, and Miles Berg. Man you've got me missing those days.

Chat room was fun. I used to hit it around the same time as ced, saKf, adamcz.
GM mode was fun, although it died out near the end. I don't think that can ever be replicated
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: