Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-24-2013, 12:34 AM   #1
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default North Korea plans nuclear tests aimed at U.S.

Let the games begin:

Quote:

SEOUL, South Korea — North Korea’s top military body warned Thursday that the regime is poised to conduct a nuclear test in response to U.N. punishment, and made clear that its long-range rockets are designed to carry not only satellites but also warheads aimed at striking the United States.

The National Defense Commission rejected a U.N. Security Council resolution condemning the launch as a banned missile activity and expanding sanctions against the regime. It reaffirmed in its declaration that a December rocket launch was a peaceful bid to send a satellite into space, but also said the country’s rocket launches have a military purpose: to strike and attack the United States.

The commission pledged to keep launching satellites and rockets and to conduct a “high-level” nuclear test as part of defensive measures against the U.S.

“We do not hide that a variety of satellites and long-range rockets which will be launched by the DPRK one after another and a nuclear test of higher level which will be carried out by it in the upcoming all-out action, a new phase of the anti-U.S. struggle that has lasted century after century, will target against the U.S., the sworn enemy of the Korean people,” the commission said, referring to North Korea by its official name, the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea.

“Settling accounts with the U.S. needs to be done with force, not with words, as it regards jungle law as the rule of its survival,” the commission said.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/...washingtonpost
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 12:35 AM   #2
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: North Korea plans nuclear tests aimed at U.S.

Glad I live on the east coast!
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 12:35 AM   #3
Pacers4ever
Banned

Pacers4ever has an OK reputation so far

I was like why the **** is north korea trending on twitter.

Either inb4 airball

Last edited by Pacers4ever : 01-24-2013 at 12:38 AM.
Pacers4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 12:38 AM   #4
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
Let the games begin:

Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 12:40 AM   #5
bmulls
Great college starter

bmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation here

These phagg0ts If you want some rice you can just ask, no need for the empty threats.
bmulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 12:41 AM   #6
daily
I rattle in 5-footers

daily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

2015, North Korea the worlds largest parking lot!
daily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 12:53 AM   #7
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

China needs to tell these North Koreans to calm the F*ck down.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 12:54 AM   #8
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation here

Nothin to see here.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 12:54 AM   #9
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmulls
These phagg0ts If you want some rice you can just ask, no need for the empty threats.
Basically this.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 01:05 AM   #10
Pacers4ever
Banned

Pacers4ever has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmulls
+1
Pacers4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 01:33 AM   #11
SevereUpInHere
Utryin2getthepipe?

SevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation here

Is it just me, or do these sound a lot more aggressive and more specifically aimed at the US? I only ever really remember passive aggressive threats about testing, but never any specific threats to the US.
SevereUpInHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 01:39 AM   #12
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevereUpInHere
Is it just me, or do these sound a lot more aggressive and more specifically aimed at the US? I only ever really remember passive aggressive threats about testing, but never any specific threats to the US.
They know nothing is going to happen because they know they'd be completely obliterated if they did something that blatant, and Kim's lifelong cognac and forced-blowjob party ends prematurely. And we're not going to invade them for talking shit, so he'll make some inflammatory statements, anything he wants, really, and in the end he'll get some sanctions loosened and spin it to look like he's a badass to his people. Even now the full the might of The United States of America and her allies isn't going to be tested by any sovereign nations, prickly as the might appear at times. Business is too good, and peace is easier.

Everyone needs to relax, and I mean everyone.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 01:45 AM   #13
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Kim Jong Un is a Lakers fan..and he's mad as fvck.
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 02:12 AM   #14
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It is just some high-ranked geezers trying to toy with their power under the name of the Young Un.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 03:03 AM   #15
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

Seriously when will someone just level out this country? Always flopping out their tiny asian cocks and trying to get attention.. clearly trying to compensate for something.
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: