Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-13-2012, 04:56 AM   #1
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default 2012 Club World Cup thread

As the last international football tournament before the world ends, the club world cup is pretty important.

ALERT! DAVID LUIZ WILL LINE UP AS A DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDER NEXT TO JOHN OBI MIKEL TODAY VS MONTERREY. THE FUTURE IS NOW
Nick Young is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 05:18 AM   #2
LEFT4DEAD
A WITNESS!!!

LEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: 2012 Club World Cup thread

Nobody gives a sh!t about that cup. Sorry.
LEFT4DEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 05:52 AM   #3
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEFT4DEAD
Nobody gives a sh!t about that cup. Sorry.
Seems like Chelsea does, playing with their full starters.
After getting embarrassed in CL i guess they quit in EPL too.
And we are barely in December
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 07:34 AM   #4
plowking
well DENG

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi

Champions of Europe currently. What are Barca? Oh right, they won jack shit.
plowking is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 10:08 AM   #5
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
ill be hearing you in may who won what
Old 12-13-2012, 10:27 AM   #6
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

You could argue that Atletico Madrid are the champions of Europe.

just kidding
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 10:44 AM   #7
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
You can't say this. I agree with what you said but YOU can't say this. You've repped lesser things because Barca was involved. Once the major titles were gone last year you listed those minor trophies like they were a club equivalent to the World Cup.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 10:52 AM   #8
alenleomessi

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
You can't say this. I agree with what you said but YOU can't say this. You've repped lesser things because Barca was involved. Once the major titles were gone last year you listed those minor trophies like they were a club equivalent to the World Cup.
Thats why i said Chelsea does care. And so should the fans.
Like i did last year with Copa del Rey. When everything else is lost, even minor trophies mean much for the team and the fans. Thats what makes them big clubs. Winning even when you lose.

I still keep this as my cover photo on facebook.

Until May, when we are crowned European Champions at Wembley again. ( hopefully against United, again )
Old 12-13-2012, 11:19 AM   #9
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Thats why i said Chelsea does care. And so should the fans.
Like i did last year with Copa del Rey. When everything else is lost, even minor trophies mean much for the team and the fans. Thats what makes them big clubs. Winning even when you lose.

I still keep this as my cover photo on facebook.

Until May, when we are crowned European Champions at Wembley again. ( hopefully against United, again )

The tone of your post suggest otherwise but i'll take it. I'd accept you beating Man U again too but that's nto that exciting. I'd rather some none EPL team in there.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 12:33 PM   #10
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
Soon to be world champions.

LAWL at the club world cup meaning nothing, tell that to any Argentinian or Brazilian
David Luiz as defensive mid OMFGZORS HE WAS A DAMN GENERAL

Juan Mata, the best player in England at the moment

Last edited by Nick Young : 12-13-2012 at 12:35 PM.
Nick Young is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 01:09 AM   #11
plowking
well DENG

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
You could argue that Atletico Madrid are the champions of Europe.

just kidding

No you couldn't. Hence why the winner of the Europa Cup has never been called it. UCL winners have on the other hand.

EDIT: Nice white text... lol
plowking is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 07:07 AM   #12
LEFT4DEAD
A WITNESS!!!

LEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
Soon to be world champions.

LAWL at the club world cup meaning nothing, tell that to any Argentinian or Brazilian
David Luiz as defensive mid OMFGZORS HE WAS A DAMN GENERAL

Juan Mata, the best player in England at the moment
Old 12-16-2012, 07:23 AM   #13
LEFT4DEAD
A WITNESS!!!

Chelsea, the most pathetic UCL winners ever!
Corinthians - Chelsea
----1----------0-----
Old 12-16-2012, 07:27 AM   #14
alenleomessi

worst CL winner EVER
Old 12-16-2012, 09:44 AM   #15
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-MfCCrGRg8
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: