Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 12-18-2012, 12:18 PM   #91
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rob Parker illustrating what lines a journalist should not cross (re: RG3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by miggyme1
still on my d.i.c.k????

please.....please get off. i dont swing that way.thanks

Perhaps you Rob Parker and those in the barbershop that uttered the same thoughts as Rob Parker should get off RGIII d!ck????

"But but but that's different..."

GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 12:25 PM   #92
miggyme1
Local High School Star

miggyme1 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrymiggyme1 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: Rob Parker illustrating what lines a journalist should not cross (re: RG3)

[quote=GOBB]Perhaps you and the idiots on ISH that uttered the same thoughts should get off RGIII d!ck????

FIXED
miggyme1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 12:29 PM   #93
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

[quote=miggyme1]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Perhaps you and the idiots on ISH that uttered the same thoughts should get off RGIII d!ck????

FIXED

Huh how does that fix even apply? Damn you are dumb.

People's thought here are what Rob Parker said was crossing the line. Stephen A Smith even said so on air. Meanwhile back at the barbershop you guys are worried about who RGIII is sleeping with. Take the loss kid, you were better off not replying but you played the "get off my d!ck" card and it backfired big time.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 12:32 PM   #94
miggyme1
Local High School Star

miggyme1 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrymiggyme1 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

[quote=GOBB]
Quote:

Huh how does that fix even apply? Damn you are dumb.

People's thought here are what Rob Parker said was crossing the line. Stephen A Smith even said so on air. Meanwhile back at ISH WE are worried about who RGIII is sleeping with. Take the loss GOBB, you were better off not replying but you played the "get off my d!ck" card and it backfired big time.

FIXED
Old 12-19-2012, 01:07 AM   #95
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
look we get it....ur a an incompetent jackass that refuses to open your mind.u can stop posting now...as u can see this thread has been over.continue your miserable life.thanks

Sorry, I'll cut you some slack since you seem to be about 13 years old.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 10:53 AM   #96
miggyme1
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18
Sorry, I'll cut you some slack since you seem to be about 13 years old.

and u seem to be 5 years younger than me. anything else?bye bye
Old 12-19-2012, 10:57 AM   #97
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
Thought:

Came out of a barber shop?

Dude's skrilla is BEAT

I was killin this dude on twitter when this went down

I ALSO SEE CLOWN PPL: miggyme
ROCSteady is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 11:27 AM   #98
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stallionaire
i'm black

if i was in a barber shop i would for sure be knocking RG3's blackness due to the fact that he's republican.

you just don't vote against your own people.

those are my thoughts and i know a lot of people here will freak on me for saying that. i don't give a shit that his wife is white but the republican thing bugs me.

parker is a dumbass for saying this on TV. too soon for rg3. at least let him do some ignorant honkey shit before bringing all that up.

i love my black folk immensely, I do. But some y'all are so ignorant it's just crazy. Vote against ur own ppl? U mean your own ppl who are urban residents maybe?

Blacks don't have to b Democrats. Esp if they are from TX and come from a strict MILITARY family

I don't give a shit if Griff is Conservative despite the fact that I'm not fond of staunch Republicans. however, if he is, a lot of that mentality prolly stems from coming from parents who were both enlisted. Republicans tend to back military strength over mostly all so go figure. Plus, dude a Texan, the most rojo of states.
Old 12-19-2012, 11:33 AM   #99
miggyme1
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCSteady
i love my black folk immensely, I do. But some y'all are so ignorant it's just crazy. Vote against ur own ppl? U mean your own ppl who are urban residents maybe?

Blacks don't have to b Democrats. Esp if they are from TX and come from a strict MILITARY family

I don't give a shit if Griff is Conservative despite the fact that I'm not fond of staunch Republicans. however, if he is, a lot of that mentality prolly stems from coming from parents who were both enlisted. Republicans tend to back military strength over mostly all so go figure. Plus, dude a Texan, the most rojo of states.

who voted against rg3??? im lost as hell. im a big rg3 fan but im not a redskins fan.so ill let u figure that one out. i have no problem with him being a republican.....all i said is people do discuss things like what rob parker was saying.thats all...nothing less nothing more.....but yall just keep stretching a already dead topic.so enjoy
Old 12-19-2012, 11:34 AM   #100
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just2McFly
It would be discussed but he in any of the barber shops that I go to he would have been ROASTED. After seeing him so many times, that whole rant sounded like a volatile mix of ignorance and hatred. I couldn't believe what I was hearing tbh.

He's the biggest cornball I've ever seen on ESPN, how are you going to judge someone else.

repped.
Old 12-19-2012, 11:40 AM   #101
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

Quote:
who voted against rg3??? im lost as hell. im a big rg3 fan but im not a redskins fan.so ill let u figure that one out. i have no problem with him being a republican.....all i said is people do discuss things like what rob parker was saying.thats all...nothing less nothing more.....but yall just keep stretching a already dead topic.so enjoy

i was addressing stallionaire's post.

Ppl do say what dumbasses like Parker say, but they aren't employed by ESPN (The worldwide leader of sports) and get a nice salary and verified accounts to say shit that illiterate city scum believe about race relations and ESPECIALLY politics.

I always hated Parker so I had to fry him on Twitter. He's a buffoon and makes educated black folk look like they still harbor prejudice even if he doesn't speak for them.

What successful black man doesn't want to get with white women all the time? RG jus classy and marrying the girl after he wrote a song and proposed to her.

Surely black n!ggas write songs right?

RG is soooo black, He has Notorious BIG on his warmup music

Who gives a fck? He's already one of the top in the game and EVERYBODY wishes he were on their team. Even teams like DEN, NE, etc...
Old 12-19-2012, 12:03 PM   #102
miggyme1
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCSteady
i was addressing stallionaire's post.

Ppl do say what dumbasses like Parker say, but they aren't employed by ESPN (The worldwide leader of sports) and get a nice salary and verified accounts to say shit that illiterate city scum believe about race relations and ESPECIALLY politics.

I always hated Parker so I had to fry him on Twitter. He's a buffoon and makes educated black folk look like they still harbor prejudice even if he doesn't speak for them.

What successful black man doesn't want to get with white women all the time? RG jus classy and marrying the girl after he wrote a song and proposed to her.

Surely black n!ggas write songs right?

RG is soooo black, He has Notorious BIG on his warmup music

Who gives a fck? He's already one of the top in the game and EVERYBODY wishes he were on their team. Even teams like DEN, NE, etc...

lmao thats true
Old 12-19-2012, 09:42 PM   #103
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
and u seem to be 5 years younger than me. anything else?bye bye

"I know you are but what am I?"

Really, dude? Well, thanks for the journey through your fragile mind.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 08:19 AM   #104
miggyme1
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18
"I know you are but what am I?"

Really, dude? Well, thanks for the journey through your fragile mind.

lol dude still mad. get over it.your making my day i never been this important!

Old 12-20-2012, 09:10 AM   #105
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
lol dude still mad. get over it.your making my day i never been this important!
Probably true. Getting back to the topic, Parker issued an apology
Quote:
I blew it and I'm sincerely sorry. I completely understand how the issue of race in sports is a sensitive one and needs to be handled with great care. This past Thursday I failed to do that. I believe the intended topic is a worthy one. Robert's thoughts about being an African-American quarterback and the impact of his phenomenal success have been discussed in other media outlets, as well as among sports fans, particularly those in the African-American community. The failure was in how I chose to discuss it on First Take, and in doing so, turned a productive conversation into a negative one. I regrettably introduced some points that I never should have and I completely understand the strong response to them, including ESPN's reaction. Perhaps most importantly, the attention my words have brought to one of the best and brightest stars in all of sports is an unintended and troubling result. Robert Griffin III is a talented athlete who not only can do great things on the field, but off the field handles himself in a way we are all taught - with dignity, respect and pride. I've contacted his agent with hopes of apologizing to Robert directly. As I reflect on this and move forward, I will take the time to consider how I can continue to tackle difficult, important topics in a much more thoughtful manner.
So, six days later, Mr. Parker has had an epiphany and realizes that he may have gone too far. Either that, or he had an epiphany and realized he's on the verge of getting canned. Either way, an epiphany.
Real Men Wear Green is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: