Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-13-2012, 07:06 PM   #1
jongib369
Decent college freshman

jongib369 has an incredible reputation herejongib369 has an incredible reputation herejongib369 has an incredible reputation herejongib369 has an incredible reputation herejongib369 has an incredible reputation herejongib369 has an incredible reputation here
Default One of the RAREST moments in NBA related history captured in a photograph

Usually occupied by 3 1/2 ladies per hour, Wilt Chamberlain has some time to reflect about his stats

jongib369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 07:10 PM   #2
Segatti
Good High School Starter

Segatti has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: One of the RAREST moments in NBA related history captured in a photograph

"Chamberlain resting after killing two mountain lions with his bare hands"
Segatti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 07:17 PM   #3
jongib369
Decent college freshman

jongib369 has an incredible reputation herejongib369 has an incredible reputation herejongib369 has an incredible reputation herejongib369 has an incredible reputation herejongib369 has an incredible reputation herejongib369 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: One of the RAREST moments in NBA related history captured in a photograph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segatti
"Chamberlain resting after killing two mountain lions with his bare hands"

He could easily kill a mountain lion
jongib369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 07:19 PM   #4
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

if only we had a pic of wilt with a 'check my stats' shirt
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 07:20 PM   #5
jbryan1984
Good college starter

jbryan1984 is considered somewhat cooljbryan1984 is considered somewhat cool

And here I thought it would be KAJ drop kicking Bruce Lee.
jbryan1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 07:20 PM   #6
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

wish Wilt was in his prime right now...would probably be my favorite current player
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 07:20 PM   #7
Segatti
Good High School Starter

Segatti has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jongib369
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4oy15P8oH1qzbwkjo1_1280.jpg
He could easily kill a mountain lion

He could easily kill a mountain lion and bang about 5,000 women in the same night. It's crazy.
Segatti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 07:21 PM   #8
9erempiree
27 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board

I'm starting to believe this man can kill a mountain lion.

Pimp.
9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 07:57 PM   #9
tomtucker
Prince of Wallachia

tomtucker is popular on this boardtomtucker is popular on this boardtomtucker is popular on this boardtomtucker is popular on this board

I thought it would be D-12 hitting a free throw
tomtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 08:34 PM   #10
I<3NBA
College superstar

I<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryI<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

i thought it would be Kobe worshipping Lebron
I<3NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 08:36 PM   #11
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segatti
He could easily kill a mountain lion and bang about 5,000 women in the same night. It's crazy.

I'd be more impressed if he banged the mountain lion instead of killing it
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 08:36 PM   #12
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I<3NBA
i thought it would be Kobe worshipping Lebron

I thought it was the Lakers playing well this year
andremiller07 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: