Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-13-2012, 07:09 PM   #46
DatAsh
Local High School Star

DatAsh has an incredible reputation hereDatAsh has an incredible reputation hereDatAsh has an incredible reputation hereDatAsh has an incredible reputation hereDatAsh has an incredible reputation hereDatAsh has an incredible reputation hereDatAsh has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: J.R. Smith klowning Kobe on Twitter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerOO
Fan told jr Mamba is in town, he replied "So What"
Fan said kobe puttin up 40+, he replied "Yea, Shots!"
Fan said Kobe is 30+ years ol and puts up better stats then you, JR replied " And more losses"

Thanks. I've never really understood twitter talk, but that makes sense. Why does it read right to left? Who's idea was that?
DatAsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 07:10 PM   #47
daily
I rattle in 5-footers

daily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Fan said Kobe is 30+ years ol and puts up better stats then you, JR replied " And more losses"
So what you're saying is JR Smith is weak minded and easily manipulated into saying stupid things by total strangers.
daily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 07:11 PM   #48
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatAsh
Thanks. I've never really understood twitter talk, but that makes sense. Why does it read right to left? Who's idea was that?

Ever read manga ? It's right to left, as well.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 07:11 PM   #49
DStebb716
Phil of the Future

DStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this board

The reactions on here prove how soft as **** people are these days. Back in the day it wasn't fans you were saying this shit to, it was the media or the player themselves. Everybody's acting like JR posted a picture of Kobe's girl naked or something.
DStebb716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 07:12 PM   #50
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by daily
So what you're saying is JR Smith is weak minded and easily manipulated into saying stupid things by total strangers.

this.

I love how some players can get baited into saying or doing things.

Reminds me of the time that I went on ustream and was calling Marbury a cancer, he went off. good times.
9erempiree is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 07:17 PM   #51
DatAsh
Local High School Star

DatAsh has an incredible reputation hereDatAsh has an incredible reputation hereDatAsh has an incredible reputation hereDatAsh has an incredible reputation hereDatAsh has an incredible reputation hereDatAsh has an incredible reputation hereDatAsh has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
Ever read manga ? It's right to left, as well.

No, but I used to read comic books a long, long time ago.

My brain just isn't wired to read right to left like that.
DatAsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 07:23 PM   #52
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has decent reputationTylerOO has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatAsh

No problem. And its weird
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 07:23 PM   #53
TheeBeast
Local High School Star

TheeBeast is popular on this boardTheeBeast is popular on this boardTheeBeast is popular on this boardTheeBeast is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by DStebb716
The reactions on here prove how soft as **** people are these days. Back in the day it wasn't fans you were saying this shit to, it was the media or the player themselves. Everybody's acting like JR posted a picture of Kobe's girl naked or something.

True, this small talk is nothing. But then we have ISH filling 10 pages about a little trash talk JR Smith said about the guy he's about to go up against before he gets scored on like crazy out there, lets give him a break and let him have his last words before he gets embarrased ... I mean NBA players are some of the most competitive people in the world, and you expect them to be all ladi dadi about a big game like this?.. Come on, New York vs LA. All these politically correct bitches have to understand the rules of the game JR SMith isn't small time at all either.
TheeBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 07:42 PM   #54
wakencdukest
Local High School Star

wakencdukest has decent reputationwakencdukest has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by O_City_Thunder
I need to learn how to read twitter talk. It doesn't make any sense at all to me.

You almost have to be a dumbf*ck to understand this shit. This ain't twitter talk it's Ghetto talk.
wakencdukest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 07:45 PM   #55
Replay32
Local High School Star

Replay32 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

Thank you. Now I understand how to read twitter better. I think these tweets are funny. Kobe is gonna do a lot of damage tonight. I don't think the lakers are going to win though.
Replay32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 07:48 PM   #56
Collie
Good college starter

Collie is popular on this boardCollie is popular on this boardCollie is popular on this boardCollie is popular on this board

JR Smith is smart. Now Kobe will go for his shots even if the team is struggling.
Collie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 08:11 PM   #57
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

OMG someone is using modern technology to trash talk. Stop the presses!
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 08:15 PM   #58
MELOgamaniac
High school junior varsity star

MELOgamaniac has an OK reputation so far

The Jr hate is ridiculous...I know he has a reputation for not doing the best things but its like no matter what he does whether its passionate or competitive yall have to play him like an idiot. and to the people that say he is insecure to responding to fans on twitter , heres some news...all players do that. they get trash talked all the time and they once in a while respond to it...even golden boys like durant
MELOgamaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 08:35 PM   #59
longtime lurker
NBA sixth man of the year

longtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by MELOgamaniac
The Jr hate is ridiculous...I know he has a reputation for not doing the best things but its like no matter what he does whether its passionate or competitive yall have to play him like an idiot. and to the people that say he is insecure to responding to fans on twitter , heres some news...all players do that. they get trash talked all the time and they once in a while respond to it...even golden boys like durant

I agree. Nothing wrong with good old fashion trash talk. That being said I hope Kobe goes Mamba on this fool Jr. Smith!
longtime lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: