Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-13-2012, 08:31 PM   #16
Graviton
Cavs fan since 1970

Graviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Bored Trade Idea

Who negged me with "your negs do nothing, mine do" lol.

I don't neg people, I am not an insecure sensitive diva that can't accept differing opinions. If someone is signing off with my name, that's not my fault.
Graviton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 08:40 PM   #17
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

I did save it lol...or at least pressed the button. I guess it froze.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=am9hzxh
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 08:45 PM   #18
Graviton
Cavs fan since 1970

Graviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoah10115
I did save it lol...or at least pressed the button. I guess it froze.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=am9hzxh
No way Celtics give up Avery for Mozgov. His value is higher.
Old 12-13-2012, 08:48 PM   #19
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graviton
No way Celtics give up Avery for Mozgov. His value is higher.

I suppose but they're clogged at the guard position. And Tyler has a lot of talent that could come thru with guys like KG pushing him.
Old 12-13-2012, 08:51 PM   #20
Graviton
Cavs fan since 1970

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoah10115
I suppose but they're clogged at the guard position. And Tyler has a lot of talent that could come thru with guys like KG pushing him.
But Avery+Rondo was amazing last year, the defense, the fastbreaks, the corner 3 Bradley was hitting and his cuts were great. The offense was a lot smoother.
Old 12-13-2012, 08:56 PM   #21
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graviton
But Avery+Rondo was amazing last year, the defense, the fastbreaks, the corner 3 Bradley was hitting and his cuts were great. The offense was a lot smoother.

You know, that's actually true. Transition might be the only way the Celtics run any kind of decent offense.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: