Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-14-2012, 07:01 AM   #1
poido123
Cameron Bairstow!!

poido123 has decent reputationpoido123 has decent reputation
Default Can't believe I'm doing this...

I enjoyed this article, and yes I do see why Kobe is fustrated with Howard, and I respect that he has asked past legends like Magic for advice. For whatever I think about his actions on the court and what he should be doing, he has made me at least appreciate a dying breed in today's basketball, someone so intense on winning that he would literally sell his mother to get another title. A guy who is willing to fight to win games, no matter how insane I think he goes about doing it, he does care and he isn't getting the support that Howard should be giving.

For maybe the one and only time I'll give credit to Kobe, here's a shout out to you Kobe for all the bashing that I do on ISH, you aint that bad

P.S. This wasn't easy

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--ko...081050564.html
poido123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 07:03 AM   #2
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Can't believe I'm doing this...

I am glad you converted and a lot of people have been praising Kobe and feeling sorry for him when they are usually haters.

I guess it's true....Kobe bless you.
9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 07:06 AM   #3
funnystuff
Say wot m8

funnystuff has decent reputationfunnystuff has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
I am glad you converted and a lot of people have been praising Kobe and feeling sorry for him when they are usually haters.

Did Kobe sneeze?
funnystuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 07:12 AM   #4
poido123
Cameron Bairstow!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree

I don't feel sorry for him as such, the guy has had a pretty good run of things throughout his career at the Lakers, I just think it's hard for him to accept a lack of success, when there is very capable players around him who don't seem to give the same intensity ie Howard.

I'm one of the few here who believe that Mike D and the Lakers will turn it around. Simply because I know what a Nash run team with this many weapons is capable of in this system.

I don't feel sorry for him, I simply respect a player who is intense on winning and has the old school toughness in him.
Old 12-14-2012, 07:13 AM   #5
Batz
Shit just got serious

Batz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnystuff
Did Kobe sneeze?
Are you willing to argue that he didn't?
Batz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 07:21 AM   #6
Phenith
NBA Junkie!

Phenith has decent reputationPhenith has decent reputation

I guess I feel a little bad for him.
Their 2nd best player is a guy who would rather be in front of a camera than on a basketball court, trading away a real low post scorer to get him.
They signed a 40 year old point guard who has been kept on the court by the miracle doctors of the Pheonix Suns for years.
The usually studly Pau is developing bad knees.
MWP, well, that's one bright spot I guess.

All in all, almost every move they made to improve this past off season has come back to bit them in the a**, gotta feel at least a little for Kobe. On the plus side, most of the Kobe nut huggers are in hiding as they watch their team implode.
Phenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 07:58 AM   #7
longtime lurker
NBA sixth man of the year

longtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by poido123
I enjoyed this article, and yes I do see why Kobe is fustrated with Howard, and I respect that he has asked past legends like Magic for advice. For whatever I think about his actions on the court and what he should be doing, he has made me at least appreciate a dying breed in today's basketball, someone so intense on winning that he would literally sell his mother to get another title. A guy who is willing to fight to win games, no matter how insane I think he goes about doing it, he does care and he isn't getting the support that Howard should be giving.

For maybe the one and only time I'll give credit to Kobe, here's a shout out to you Kobe for all the bashing that I do on ISH, you aint that bad

P.S. This wasn't easy

fvvvvck this is a sure sign that the world is ending next weekend!
longtime lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 08:04 AM   #8
poido123
Cameron Bairstow!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by longtime lurker
fvvvvck this is a sure sign that the world is ending next weekend!

Think I'm just tired. Tired of talking about him, tired of disliking someone for so long, I'm getting old too and i get too carried away with trying to convince other people of my opinion, like it's gonna change anything...

Not sure if I call this a resignation, but I guess I'm just going to say good things when players do good things, if I spent my time analysing all the bad, it's just going to do my head in.

End rant/
Old 12-14-2012, 08:47 AM   #9
Glide2keva
NBA sixth man of the year

Glide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation here

I've got a lot of respect for Kobe. It's his fans that I can't stand.
Glide2keva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 08:49 AM   #10
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

ripthekik has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

Think I'm just tired. Tired of talking about him, tired of disliking someone for so long, I'm getting old too and i get too carried away with trying to convince other people of my opinion, like it's gonna change anything...

Not sure if I call this a resignation, but I guess I'm just going to say good things when players do good things, if I spent my time analysing all the bad, it's just going to do my head in.

End rant/
You changed your avatar so I couldn't recognize you at first. But, good man
ripthekik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 08:51 AM   #11
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Abit early for april fools poido123..
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 09:04 AM   #12
poido123
Cameron Bairstow!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Net
Abit early for april fools poido123..

Old 12-14-2012, 09:06 AM   #13
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You ordered your Kobe jersey yet?
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 09:06 AM   #14
Heilige
An Icon Forever

Heilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

P.S. This wasn't easy

Do you think Kobe wants to win more rings than Jordan or just tie him with 6?
Heilige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 09:08 AM   #15
poido123
Cameron Bairstow!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripthekik
You changed your avatar so I couldn't recognize you at first. But, good man

I thought the avatar was quite appropriate considering the place I'm from...

I've wanted to change my username, but stuck with it.

poido(Poy-do) is my nickname and 123 is just me being lazy
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: