Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-14-2012, 12:09 AM   #16
rhythmic †hesis
Welcome to LA S. Nash!

rhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: I'm looking for a new team!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan
go fcuk urself...u mutha fcuking son of a B1tch

I wish you deserted the Lakers as well, it's embarrassing to be associated with fans like you. I seriously hope you're just a gimmick because your posting is unbearable.

Grow up kid.
rhythmic †hesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 12:11 AM   #17
Legends66NBA7
Face Of Death

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Come on... Try being a Raptor fan for as long as I have (since 97), bro.

Suck it up.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 12:15 AM   #18
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
Come on... Try being a Raptor fan for as long as I have (since 97), bro.

Suck it up.
just copped this fitted the other day, too fresh. too bad I cant find a photo without this laker filth in it

red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 12:20 AM   #19
Legends66NBA7
Face Of Death

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by red1
just copped this fitted the other day, too fresh. too bad I cant find a photo without this laker filth in it

Proper.

Let me know if you want a better pic:

Old 12-14-2012, 12:21 AM   #20
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamarOdom
Dear ISH!

It has come to my attention that Mike D'Antoni can not coach, it has hurt me deep down watching a team I love lose and get humiliated by teams they should destroy while Mike sits at the bench and shakes his head. Well it is over from this day I do not love the Lakers no more I will not support the Lakers nor this system where players are forced to play in a way that does not fit them!

From this day the 13 December I'm officially offering my allegiance to a team that can play like a team and it would be a plus if they had a winning record, suggestions will be accepted but teams that are excluded from consideration are the Lakers, Hawks and the Bucks.

I will get back to liking the Lakers the day they fire Mike D'Antoni and maybe someday I will love them again

Best regards

LamarOdom!
Join
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 12:23 AM   #21
CavaliersFTW
5-time NBA All-Star

CavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa

that you on the bottom with the oar, OP?
OP:

"please i've got a child!"
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 12:25 AM   #22
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Dear ISH!

It has come to my attention that Mike D'Antoni can not coach, it has hurt me deep down watching a team I love lose and get humiliated by teams they should destroy while Mike sits at the bench and shakes his head. Well it is over from this day I do not love the Lakers no more I will not support the Lakers nor this system where players are forced to play in a way that does not fit them!

From this day the 13 December I'm officially offering my allegiance to a team that can play like a team and it would be a plus if they had a winning record, suggestions will be accepted but teams that are excluded from consideration are the Lakers, Hawks and the Bucks.

I will get back to liking the Lakers the day they fire Mike D'Antoni and maybe someday I will love them again

Best regards

LamarOdom!

LamarOdom, confirming Laker fan stereotypes since December 13th.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 12:25 AM   #23
Mr. Jabbar
Xmas MVP

Mr. Jabbar has an incredible reputation hereMr. Jabbar has an incredible reputation hereMr. Jabbar has an incredible reputation hereMr. Jabbar has an incredible reputation hereMr. Jabbar has an incredible reputation hereMr. Jabbar has an incredible reputation here

Raptors fans making fun of us now, never thought I'd see the day
Mr. Jabbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 12:28 AM   #24
Legends66NBA7
Face Of Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar

Raptor fans didn't make fun of anybody.

OP should just rep his team till the end and I told him that. And red1 probably doesn't like the Lakers which doesn't correlate with making fun of Laker fans, so...

Old 12-14-2012, 12:32 AM   #25
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
classic mr jabbar fashion, completely misses the point. rep your team even if they are shit
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 12:32 AM   #26
O_City_Thunder
THUNDER UP!

O_City_Thunder has decent reputationO_City_Thunder has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
Raptor fans didn't make fun of anybody.

OP should just rep his team till the end and I told him that. And red1 probably doesn't like the Lakers which doesn't correlate with making fun of Laker fans, so...

It doesn't matter if you did or not....Lakers fans just having a pity party right now. I'm sure they will feel better when the Dantoni gets things turned around.
O_City_Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 12:32 AM   #27
DMV2
Keep on Rockin in...

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 12:32 AM   #28
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I just realized how spoiled we are. We are so accustomed to winning that losing this bad feels like the end. I still have trust on my team. They're the Lakers, they will find a way.
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 12:33 AM   #29
Fiasco
latsis4ever™

Fiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation here

Clippers.
Fiasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 12:33 AM   #30
daily
I rattle in 5-footers

daily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Dear ISH!

Best regards

LamarOdom!
Bandwagon fans are the lowest form of life. You're like cockroaches without the reason for being on earth
daily is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: