Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-13-2012, 11:33 PM   #31
Segatti
Good High School Starter

Segatti has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: I'm looking for a new team!

Lakers fans are so spoiled. They recently won two championships and are already crying
Segatti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 11:35 PM   #32
daily
I rattle in 5-footers

daily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythmic †hesis
I wish you deserted the Lakers as well, it's embarrassing to be associated with fans like you. I seriously hope you're just a gimmick because your posting is unbearable.

Grow up kid.

this
daily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 11:36 PM   #33
BlueandGold
bball/boxing

BlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

bandwagon fan that will ditch his team at the first sign of trouble huh?

sounds like a heat fan to me, you should join up with Miami no serious Laker fans want you around anyways
BlueandGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 11:37 PM   #34
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by daily
Bandwagon fans are the lowest form of life. You're like cockroaches without the reason for being on earth
I think it was a joke bro
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 11:37 PM   #35
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by O_City_Thunder
It doesn't matter if you did or not....Lakers fans just having a pity party right now. I'm sure they will feel better when the Dantoni gets things turned around.

True.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d.bball.guy
I just realized how spoiled we are. We are so accustomed to winning that losing this bad feels like the end. I still have trust on my team. They're the Lakers, they will find a way.

^Be more like this guy, Laker fans.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 11:38 PM   #36
KOBE143
In GawdBe We Trust

KOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Even you're gone and looking to change faith, Kobe will still welcome you with open arms if ever you decide to return.. Just dont forget to repent with sincerity and Kobe will still accept and forgive you for your sin..
KOBE143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 11:38 PM   #37
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by red1
I think it was a joke bro

Probably is.

Old 12-13-2012, 11:39 PM   #38
avonbarksdale
meat mountain

avonbarksdale has a very bad reputationavonbarksdale has a very bad reputationavonbarksdale has a very bad reputationavonbarksdale has a very bad reputationavonbarksdale has a very bad reputation

i wish the raptors were as good as the lakers
avonbarksdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 11:40 PM   #39
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOBE143
Even you're gone and looking to change faith, Kobe will still welcome you with open arms if ever you decide to return.. Just dont forget to repent with sincerity and Kobe will still accept and forgive you for your sin..

One of my favorite tards. I don't care if it's just pauk trying to make Lakers fans look worse. Shit is funny
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 11:43 PM   #40
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamarOdom
I'm convinced, I will suck it up and stand by the Lakers in good and bad...

I just hope Kobe forgives me
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 11:43 PM   #41
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Suck up you spoiled brat. Knicks went through 3.5 years of that clown. You've got less than 20 games with him
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 11:45 PM   #42
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Quote:
Originally Posted by avonbarksdale
i wish the raptors were as good as the lakers

Old 12-13-2012, 11:45 PM   #43
KOBE143
In GawdBe We Trust

KOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamarOdom
I just hope Kobe forgives me
He's a forgiving Gawd, he will forgives you for sure my brother..
KOBE143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 11:56 PM   #44
Bandito
NBA Superstar

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOBE143

I wonder what would Kobe say if he saw retarded posts like these.
Bandito is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 12:08 AM   #45
La Frescobaldi
I brick nerf balls

La Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputation

I was a Laker fan, the biggest that ever was. I was a Laker fan from the time I moved out to California from PA in the late 60s caravan of dreams.... and when I got there I discovered the Sixers had traded Wilt to the Lakers.

I went through the Elgin Baylor debacles and yeah he was great but the worst kind of choker you ever did see... then the Lakers finally got rid of his deadwood @ss and promptly reeled off 33 victories in a row & won a ring... heartbreak when Kareem showed up but couldn't win rings or even playoffs some years.... Magic & Riley & Showtime years....... through the lousy 90s and the redemption of the Shaqobe days.... watched carefully how people ignored or belittled one of the truest leaders the NBA has ever seen, namely Derek Fisher.... I wasn't ever all that happy with Pau Gasol but it's hard to argue with championships.

Ups and downs I stayed with my team. 40 years and more.

All the way until Bynum and Odom destroyed my ancient allegiance by beating up on little JJ Barea in the playoffs. Right in front of Phil Jackson in his last rodeo. The sportsmanship they showed in those playoffs was so bad that all love for my team, every last drop, died right then and there.

My entire world collapsed around me. Life as I knew it had ended. Desperate for some connection to a world gone crazy...

I had followed hoops since we sat in the Spectrum in Philly (edit i must be getting old but can't forget the old convention hall either!!) and watched the Sixers just destroy Russell's Celtics. Now I was just........ drifting aimlessly in a fog. Finally it got so bad that I joined a internet basketball bulletin board

Slowly, I was able to recover a little balance, and I realized that in a way..... I was free. I could choose to be any kind of fan I wanted.
I could be a LeBronstan - well, no, I couldn't do that. But I could just watch coaches, or be a fan of teams that play iso ball or - anything I wanted!!

So I decided I would find the best unknown Center in the League and be a fan of his team. And it was like the waters parted because who should arrive on the scene almost instantly but Nicola Pekovic.

Now I'm waiting for Rubio to return, watching people fling mud at our star Forward, laughing while we utterly destroy keys across America and fully expecting playoff victories within the next 2 years if the evil Kahn doesn't wreck everything first!!

So that's how I got divorced and became a fan of a new team.

And you can do it too

Last edited by La Frescobaldi : 12-14-2012 at 12:13 AM.
La Frescobaldi is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: