Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 12-05-2012, 12:57 PM   #1
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board
Default Prediction Next 6 Games (after Charlotte)

Dec. 06: @ Miami
Dec. 08: @ Chicago
Dec. 09: Home Denver
Dec. 11: @ Brooklyn
Dec. 13: Home Lakers
Dec. 15: Home Cleveland

This team has not played since Sunday.

6 games in 11 days tough. This is going to be a nice test. Miami is the 2nd of a back to back game on the road. Then follow a road game to Chicago. Next night back at home against Denver, short bus ride to Brooklyn. West coast back to Mid-West.

I am focusing more on the schedule personally more so than the opponents because thats the real enemy. No practice time and no time to lick your wounds.

This team is not healthy, Felton, Brewer, Camby are hurting/dinged. Kidd, Stat, Shump out.

Here are some details that some of you may not be aware of...

Miami is injured/hurt as well Chalmers, Nole, Haslem, Battier

Chicago is injured/hurt no Rose and possibly no RIP. We are their home game from a Detroit road game. Even though its close but still a pain to travel.

Brooklyn may not be still ailing at the time of this game Lopez and Evans

Cleveland is injured/hurt as well Irving, Waiters (we know Irving is definitely going to be out at this time). We are the 2nd of a back to back they start home then go on the road to us.

With everything thats going on with the Knicks and these other teams. Taking all this information into account and I dont think I should have to explain the talent on the aforementioned teams.

What is your prediction for these 6 games?

If Felton isnt out because of this injury the Knicks should win at least 4 games.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 01:17 PM   #2
Clutch
NBA Legend

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Prediction Next 6 Games (after Charlotte)

Fvck you,I was going to make this thread

I just want to beat the Heat,Nets and Lakers.

My prediction:

Dec. 06: @ Miami L
Dec. 08: @ Chicago W
Dec. 09: Home Denver L (first home loss)
Dec. 11: @ Brooklyn L
Dec. 13: Home Lakers W
Dec. 15: Home Cleveland W

I wouldn't be mad with 3-3,I would be happy with 4-2 and I would be thrilled with anything better than that. 2-4 or less would be disappointing.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 02:54 PM   #3
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

4-2 at worst. 5-1 is most probable.

There is absolutely no way in hell that we are losing to Denver at home again. The only reason they lost last time was because of Mike Asstoni. In fact I think the Knicks win both games vs Denver this year.

This team is really good, and I wish the fanbase would stop selling them short. I know we have been disappointing over the years, and no one wants to get their hopes up, but this is not the same team that we've had over the years. This is a brand new team, with a new coach, and spectacular lineup. Injury is the only thing that can keep this team down.

Edit: BTW Battier is coming back exactly for the Knicks game. Isn't it funny how players always seem to be healthy when they play the Knicks. Like last year when Rose was out for like 10 games, then came back just for the Knick game, then missed about another 10 games.

Last edited by Sarcastic : 12-05-2012 at 02:56 PM.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 11:23 AM   #4
airchibundo507
"LINISH HIM!"

airchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i have a bad feeling about Melo's finger injury. if he can't buy a shot this team's offense won't run anywhere near as effectively.

3-3 seems realistic
airchibundo507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:50 PM   #5
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Totally depends on Melo's ability to play with that finger.

If he's good, then 4-2, if not most likely 3-3.

I seriously doubt our first loss at home this year comes from Denver.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 02:03 PM   #6
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Dec. 06: @ Miami (L)
Dec. 08: @ Chicago (W)
Dec. 09: Home Denver (L)
Dec. 11: @ Brooklyn (L)
Dec. 13: Home Lakers (W)
Dec. 15: Home Cleveland (W)

I see the Denver game being a frustrating one for us. I have a bad feeling about it. They aren't playing well but I see Gallo coming in motivated to play us at the Garden. I also see them throwing multiple players at Melo. Iggy is a good defender. I really want us to win vs Denver, Miami and Brooklyn... which is why I see us losing lol The games I want us to win too bad, we lose (ex Houston)
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 02:18 PM   #7
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

4-2 would be good and I think we can pull it off ... Not sure which games though as they can be decided either way
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 02:21 PM   #8
Sarcastic

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
Dec. 06: @ Miami (L)
Dec. 08: @ Chicago (W)
Dec. 09: Home Denver (L)
Dec. 11: @ Brooklyn (L)
Dec. 13: Home Lakers (W)
Dec. 15: Home Cleveland (W)

I see the Denver game being a frustrating one for us. I have a bad feeling about it. They aren't playing well but I see Gallo coming in motivated to play us at the Garden. I also see them throwing multiple players at Melo. Iggy is a good defender. I really want us to win vs Denver, Miami and Brooklyn... which is why I see us losing lol The games I want us to win too bad, we lose (ex Houston)

Denver is 1-4 in their last 5. You don't think Melo will be motivated to beat the Nuggets for the first time, after they beat us last year?
Old 12-06-2012, 11:08 PM   #9
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

When's Amar'e supposed to come back?
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 12:01 AM   #10
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter
When's Amar'e supposed to come back?
probably after christmas, hes been avoiding the questions
Old 12-07-2012, 12:43 AM   #11
kNicKz
College superstar

kNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected poster

6-0

lets get it
kNicKz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 12:49 AM   #12
Sarcastic

We got no more room for the haters. GET OFF!!!
Old 12-07-2012, 06:16 AM   #13
bluechox2
#knickstape

i hope we dont get lazy like we usually do after an impressive win against a good opponent

melo-less?? knicks vs rose-less bulls... woodson vs thibs

its gonna be a low scoring affair
Old 12-07-2012, 09:45 AM   #14
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
Fvck you,I was going to make this thread
You can make all future threads like these I just wanted to share maybe 25% of what Franchize (is it ok if I take this liberty franchize?) and I think about when it comes to games.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 09:58 AM   #15
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
You can make all future threads like these I just wanted to share maybe 25% of what Franchize (is it ok if I take this liberty franchize?) and I think about when it comes to games.
You have my blessings lol
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: