Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-14-2012, 02:23 PM   #16
TOUCH MY BODY
Local High School Star

TOUCH MY BODY has decent reputationTOUCH MY BODY has decent reputation
Default Re: Reminder: Our InsideHoops community is a GLOBAL BASKETBALL FAMILY

I give this thread two thumbs down.
TOUCH MY BODY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 02:24 PM   #17
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is a pretty well-respected posterbrandonislegend is a pretty well-respected posterbrandonislegend is a pretty well-respected poster

brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 02:48 PM   #18
Darkess
High School Varsity 12th Man

Darkess has not been impressing people

Let's finally ban Euroleague, then we can all have a merry christmas as a family
Darkess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 02:49 PM   #19
Pushxx
Anti-NBA Hipster

Pushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEFT4DEAD
You almost got me

LOL
Pushxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 02:57 PM   #20
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 03:00 PM   #21
nbarumorz
Serious playground baller

nbarumorz has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ

I dont know if i understand this gif. is it just a hot girl saying no? What else is there to it?
nbarumorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 03:03 PM   #22
Teanett
Great Basketball Mind

Teanett has decent reputation

Gay Pride!
Teanett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 03:10 PM   #23
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbarumorz
I dont know if i understand this gif. is it just a hot girl saying no? What else is there to it?

She doesn't say no. She says Staaaahp.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 03:27 PM   #24
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation

insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 03:29 PM   #25
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by insidehoops

Can you hook up the members with some free ISH t-shirts?
9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 03:39 PM   #26
BlueandGold
bball/boxing

BlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

So jeff how much moolah u getting off these ads now? I see some major ad companies advertising on here..
BlueandGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 03:40 PM   #27
BlueandGold
bball/boxing

BlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ
This is kind of creepy.

Quote:

she's saying "lets go". It's just kinda weird/noticable that she changes her expression so fast.. at first she looked like she was cold frozen at the sight of the camera and then does a complete 180.

But yea adorable face.

Last edited by BlueandGold : 12-14-2012 at 03:45 PM.
BlueandGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 04:16 PM   #28
LEFT4DEAD
A WITNESS!!!

LEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
Can you hook up the members with some free ISH t-shirts?
That would be so awesome! DO IT JEFF!
LEFT4DEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 04:24 PM   #29
rodman91
Bulls

rodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputation

rodman91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 04:27 PM   #30
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: