Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-14-2012, 10:49 PM   #31
KungFuJoe
Local High School Star

KungFuJoe has decent reputation
Default Re: Houston Rockets vs Boston Celtics - Gamethread

Ha...watching this on stream and one of the announcers just said "That's a white guy" when they were showing some white dude dancing on the big screen.
KungFuJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 10:52 PM   #32
Clutch
NBA Legend

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

TD with the 3
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 10:53 PM   #33
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Serious question.....

Better pun: LinSPN or ESPLin ?
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 10:55 PM   #34
inclinerator
Future NBA G.O.A.T

inclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

neither
inclinerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 10:59 PM   #35
Clutch
NBA Legend

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KungFuJoe
No, I'm calling out Clutch for being a Lin hater. I don't have to time to call out everyone who is a Lin hater.
So I'm a hater because I had the feeling he's going to miss that momentum shot ?

And you accused me of going into Rockets game threads and talking shit about Lin even though this is the second or third Rockets game I've watched this season...and I never visit Rockets game threads unless I watch the game.

So your main argument is invalid,please get reasonable.

I don't like Lin but I have a better job to do than going into Rockets game threads and hating on him. I actually want the Rockets to win this game.

You're probably mad because Lin isn't playing up to his expectations. So mad that you call someone a hater for saying anything bad about him.

And before you say that I'm mad because we lost him I'm not. Knicks are the #1 in the East,I like Felton more than Lin and more importantly Felton is a better fit,better player and much cheaper.

First check your facts before accusing someone of doing something.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 11:00 PM   #36
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

9 point lead out of nowhere wtf
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 11:01 PM   #37
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

JET
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 11:06 PM   #38
millwad
Banned

millwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
So I'm a hater because I had the feeling he's going to miss that momentum shot ?

And you accused me of going into Rockets game threads and talking shit about Lin even though this is the second or third Rockets game I've watched this season...and I never visit Rockets game threads unless I watch the game.

So your main argument is invalid,please get reasonable.

I don't like Lin but I have a better job to do than going into Rockets game threads and hating on him. I actually want the Rockets to win this game.

You're probably mad because Lin isn't playing up to his expectations. So mad that you call someone a hater for saying anything bad about him.

And before you say that I'm mad because we lost him I'm not. Knicks are the #1 in the East,I like Felton more than Lin and more importantly Felton is a better fit,better player and much cheaper.

First check your facts before accusing someone of doing something.

Don't bother, he called me a Lin hater too and he also called me a fake Rocket fan in the beginning of the season although I haven't missed a Rocket game all season long. And the fact that the Rockets were my favorite team years ago and way before Lin's arrival didn't seem to matter either.

I've noticed that Lin-fans are extremely defensive when it comes to the guy and I guess most of his fans are asians and they feel attached to him more than the rest of us who root for other players.
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 11:15 PM   #39
inclinerator
Future NBA G.O.A.T

inclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

wats with lin being benched, he's not even playing bad
inclinerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 11:17 PM   #40
noob cake
Great college starter

noob cake has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by inclinerator
wats with lin being benched, he's not even playing bad

Our two coaches hates Asians.

Toney Douglas - Classic Example of Fool's Gold
noob cake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 11:19 PM   #41
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

DWTDD heh
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 11:19 PM   #42
KungFuJoe
Local High School Star

No shit...if you're gonna bench him for the entire 4th just have him come in with the second unit.
Old 12-14-2012, 11:21 PM   #43
Celtic_Pride
Local High School Star

Celtic_Pride has decent reputationCeltic_Pride has decent reputation

Hopefully a trade happens tomorrow for the Celtics(since Bass, Green, Lee will be eligible for trade). Rebounding and rim protection have been garbage all season long

I don't think they will get past 1st round with this horrible big rotation
Celtic_Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 11:21 PM   #44
millwad
Banned

millwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this board

Douglasanity!

Who cares if Lin plays or if he's benched, as long as the Rockets win you should be satisfied. I'm definitely satisfied!

Douglas with 6 straight points..
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 11:22 PM   #45
KungFuJoe
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
Douglasanity!

Who cares if Lin plays or if he's benched, as long as the Rockets win you should be satisfied. I'm definitely satisfied!

it's not whether he plays. He's a starter. he should be finishing out games. This is like a big FU to a player...you should know this as well as anyone.

I'd rather he just come off the bench if they plan on going with TD at the end of games.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: