Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-15-2012, 12:05 PM   #1
LamarOdom
Banned

LamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default I just had a cup of coffee -ask me anything

^^
LamarOdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 12:16 PM   #2
kNicKz
College superstar

kNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: I just had a cup of coffee -ask me anything

the avatar
kNicKz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 12:31 PM   #3
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Should I have a cup also?
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 12:32 PM   #4
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

How much?
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 12:45 PM   #5
Kobe681
Great young streetballer

Kobe681 has decent reputationKobe681 has decent reputation

Did you make it or buy it?
- If buy, how much?

What flavor?

Decaff?

what are you drinking it out of, specifically....?

thats its for now..
Kobe681 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 12:46 PM   #6
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

would you rather be a lunt cicker or a futt bucker
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 12:47 PM   #7
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Just had one as well m8!
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 12:49 PM   #8
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Do you own any special edition blue eyes white dragons in your collection?
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 12:49 PM   #9
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
Your answer took too long, I made the decision myself.

Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 01:02 PM   #10
BuffaloBill
Half Man

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Do you like your coffee how you like your men, black?
BuffaloBill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 01:10 PM   #11
Kobe681
Great young streetballer

Kobe681 has decent reputationKobe681 has decent reputation

This is the worst AMA since Woody Harrelson's....
Kobe681 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 01:12 PM   #12
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this board

Why did you have a tattoo on your rectum?
QUIZZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 01:39 PM   #13
LamarOdom
Banned

LamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kNicKz
the avatar

What about it?

Quote:

You most certainly should!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kNIOKAS
How much?

A coffee cup from a café, don't know exactly how much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe681
Did you make it or buy it?
- If buy, how much?

What flavor?

Decaff?

what are you drinking it out of, specifically....?

thats its for now..

I bought the coffee
$3

Don't know

Hellz no

The cup was probably out of cardboard

Quote:
Originally Posted by red1
would you rather be a lunt cicker or a futt bucker

Lunt cicker, but nothin wrong with being a futt bucker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
Just had one as well m8!

Awesome!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
Do you own any special edition blue eyes white dragons in your collection?

I do not know what you're talking about so probably no.

Quote:
Your answer took too long, I made the decision myself.

[]http://i373.photobucket.com/albums/oo179/danecash21/photobucket-1218-1355593656888.jpg[/IMG]

Wow I can see the happiness in your eyes after that cup!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
Do you like your coffee how you like your men, black?

Well I do like my coffee black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUIZZLE
Why did you have a tattoo on your rectum?

I don't.
LamarOdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 03:08 PM   #14
TheeBeast
Local High School Star

TheeBeast is popular on this boardTheeBeast is popular on this boardTheeBeast is popular on this boardTheeBeast is popular on this board

Drinking a McCafe, it isn't as bad as it sounds
TheeBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 03:23 PM   #15
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

coffee always makes me poop, does coffee make you poop?
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: