Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 12-14-2012, 12:25 AM   #1
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Exclamation ~ The Official Game Cast For All Games ~

Since no one is makin game cast's now. I decided to make one for the rest of the season so we'll actually have somethin to talk about. And I figured this will keep the forum going.

Let's get it. Let's make it official.

Mods, sticky please? :)

Last edited by $LakerGold : 12-16-2012 at 12:24 AM.
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 12:32 AM   #2
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Exclamation Re: ~ The Official Game Cast For All Games ~

LA Vs. Knicks
12/13/12

-All I saw was Dwight being so ineffective ... didn't even get any touches in the 4th.

-All I saw was Iso & Post plays by Kobe. And they were settin up for quick shots most of the time.

Seriously? I don't know if that's how D'Antoni used to win games but it sure as hell not working anymore! Although, 3rd quarter was much better cuz they somehow managed to control the tempo, slowed it down and closed the lead to 12 from 26.

If it wasn't for Tyson Chandler, we could have won the game. We were down by 6 late in the 4th 1:15 mins. remaining.

Oh well ... I hope they learned their lesson.

@D'Antoni -- Change or Leave

If Phil was our head coach right now ... I GUARANTEE YOU THAT DWIGHT WILL BE 10X BETTER THAN HE IS RIGHT NOW. I miss the Triangle
Old 12-14-2012, 12:34 AM   #3
kobesabi
Double Dribble Expert

kobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: ~ The Official Game Cast For All Games ~

Phil must be ROTFLHHO
kobesabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 12:38 AM   #4
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

Oh yeah ... I almost forgot the horrible transition D.

We really need Nash back now though. He might be able to save us from this horrible crisis. But he's too old to be a hero or to rely on though :|

I really don't like the bench. LACK OF TALENT. PERIOD.

Edit: The way Fisher is playin right now. I'm thinkin he might be much more better than Duhon! But again, he's too slow. lolz
Old 12-14-2012, 12:41 AM   #5
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobesabi
Phil must be ROTFLHHO

Only thing I had an issue with him was his demand. He wanted to stay home for road games Although, I could careless with all the 50% co-owner B.S.
Old 12-14-2012, 12:45 AM   #6
kobesabi
Double Dribble Expert

kobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by $LakerGold
Only thing I had an issue with him was his demand. He wanted to stay home for road games Although, I could careless with all the 50% co-owner B.S.
I think the rumor I read was that it was for some road games but not all road games. Not sure if that is what Phil actually asked or just rumors. If it is just some, I would not care. If he guaranteed they will be in Playoff, I would not care, because if they start slipping, he better be on the road to coach them to win to keep up with his assurance.

PJax dimple will be even deeper this year than last year from smirking too much.

Last edited by kobesabi : 12-14-2012 at 12:47 AM.
Old 12-14-2012, 12:54 AM   #7
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobesabi
I think the rumor I read was that it was for some road games but not all road games. Not sure if that is what Phil actually asked or just rumors. If it is just some, I would not care. If he guaranteed they will be in Playoff, I would not care, because if they start slipping, he better be on the road to coach them to win to keep up with his assurance.

PJax dimple will be even deeper this year than last year from smirking too much.
I'm pretty sure it was confirmed and they had road games listed ... so which would mean ALL ROAD GAMES. Idk though, I just want him back.
Old 12-14-2012, 12:58 AM   #8
kobesabi
Double Dribble Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by $LakerGold
I'm pretty sure it was confirmed and they had road games listed ... so which would mean ALL ROAD GAMES. Idk though, I just want him back.

Same here. That KFC Kernel makes your blood boil sometime in doing nothing but he sure knows how to generate more Ws than big Ls.
Old 12-15-2012, 01:57 AM   #9
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

12/14/12 Wizards Vs. Lakers

Finally ... We got some W now ... keep it goin lakeshow!
Old 12-15-2012, 03:50 AM   #10
L.A. Jazz
enjoy '13,hope for '14

L.A. Jazz is a pretty well-respected posterL.A. Jazz is a pretty well-respected posterL.A. Jazz is a pretty well-respected poster

oh my, they beat the Wizards. Great.
L.A. Jazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 09:11 PM   #11
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. Jazz
oh my, they beat the Wizards. Great.

I know huh....quite impressive
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 11:38 PM   #12
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
I know huh....quite impressive

I was worried we'd lose that one. If that happened D'Antoni probably goes on the hot seat.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 06:24 PM   #13
L.A. Jazz
enjoy '13,hope for '14

L.A. Jazz is a pretty well-respected posterL.A. Jazz is a pretty well-respected posterL.A. Jazz is a pretty well-respected poster

on Dwight vs Kwameee. good man D by Kwame. bad shot, block against, offensive goaltend and travel for Dwight. and once again turnovers by Kobe and Duhon. fun game so far.
Old 12-16-2012, 06:50 PM   #14
L.A. Jazz
enjoy '13,hope for '14

wow, its raining 3s. 9 made with 5min remaining in the 2nd quater. Philly must feel like the Lakers back in 2011 against the Mavs.

but what happens when the 3s stop falling?
Old 12-17-2012, 03:06 AM   #15
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: