Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-18-2007, 07:31 PM   #1
-primetime-

Default Adrian Peterson yesterday...

In case you missed his highlights...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J97FHRkd3Uk

this kid is going to be an animal...
Old 08-18-2007, 07:34 PM   #2
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Adrian Peterson yesterday...

The dude is a beast. Thats all
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 07:38 PM   #3
lurch67
Caution: Adult Content

lurch67 has decent reputation

Some one send that to AL Davis please. Maybe he'd have a heart attack and die so the Raiders could build something more than the laughing stock of the NFL.
lurch67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 07:43 PM   #4
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

he will be out of the L in 5 years due to injuries.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 07:52 PM   #5
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
he will be out of the L in 5 years due to injuries.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 08:03 PM   #6
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Good God he hits the hole hard.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 08:12 PM   #7
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

kent's a H A T A H, ALL DAY will be one of the all time greats whens its all said and done
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 10:35 PM   #8
Dizzle-2k7
Go Spurs Go

Dizzle-2k7 is considered somewhat coolDizzle-2k7 is considered somewhat cool

nice. i remember watching him on rivals about 4 years ago and thinking "this dude is gonna be incredible"..

anyone know about that one running back from arkansas i believe who was nominated for the heisman? i remember seeing clips of his college career highlights and he was INSANE. is he in the NFL now?
Dizzle-2k7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 02:12 AM   #9
ndPac
Serious playground baller

ndPac is starting to rub some people the wrong way

yea no doubt, AP is my favorite player in the draft. Ive loved him ever since i first saw him play. . i hope he can stay healthy, i think he'll be the best rb in the league in 3 years if he does. hes got such an incredable blend of strenght speed and agility its insane. . . the game against Tulane when he bowled through a line backer then juked a saftey and ran through another tackle then started talkin sh.it to him as he was going into the enzone was the sickest play ive ever seen. . after that i was like he is forreal. . even if it was verse Tulane haha.
ndPac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 02:23 AM   #10
RandomBalla55
Local High School Star

RandomBalla55 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzle-2k7
nice. i remember watching him on rivals about 4 years ago and thinking "this dude is gonna be incredible"..

anyone know about that one running back from arkansas i believe who was nominated for the heisman? i remember seeing clips of his college career highlights and he was INSANE. is he in the NFL now?

Dizzle, your talking McFadden.

He'll be in the draft this year. His mommy already said so.

He's amazing himself too. Best QB on that team.
RandomBalla55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 02:47 AM   #11
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzle-2k7

Darren McFadden.

Best RB in the nation. Likely #1 next year. There are injury concerns, but if he stays healthy, he could be on a LT/Larry Johnson type level. I really and truly believe that.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 04:07 AM   #12
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy11
Darren McFadden.

Best RB in the nation. Likely #1 next year. There are injury concerns, but if he stays healthy, he could be on a LT/Larry Johnson type level. I really and truly believe that.
Peterson > all of them
Old 08-19-2007, 04:50 AM   #13
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurch67
Some one send that to AL Davis please. Maybe he'd have a heart attack and die so the Raiders could build something more than the laughing stock of the NFL.
I guarentee he would take peterson over russell if he could right now
Old 08-19-2007, 05:33 AM   #14
Admiral
Good High School Starter

Admiral has an OK reputation so far

man...i'm not a GIGANTIC football fan, but from what i have seen this guy is gonna be pretty good....what RB throws himself into his tackler vs. just running for the extra yard on his run?
Admiral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 08:56 AM   #15
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy11
Darren McFadden.

Stop it.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: