Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-01-2007, 10:56 PM   #16
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation
Default Re: I hate melo

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirGauge23
You'll be knowing quite a lot about the dude. It's illegal not to.

yea, Kobe might get suspended if you dont know him...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 10:59 PM   #17
poorlilrich
woop woop

poorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by haterofhaters
I can only speak for myself here, but when someone comes at me, i'm gonna go back at them.. Unless they're just dishing out a bunch of garbage.

internet thug
poorlilrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 11:01 PM   #18
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

haterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by poorlilrich

internet thug
funny
haterofhaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 11:06 PM   #19
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by poorlilrich

internet thug

haterofhaters>>>>> 50 Cent...
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 11:08 PM   #20
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board

Mexican water >>>> 50 cent.

It could take our more people than that sissy.
TMacsOneGoodEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 11:09 PM   #21
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMacsOneGoodEye
Mexican water >>>> 50 cent.

It could take our more people than that sissy.

Old 02-01-2007, 11:10 PM   #22
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

Old 02-01-2007, 11:12 PM   #23
poorlilrich
woop woop

poorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxFly

nipple shot
poorlilrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 11:13 PM   #24
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricForman
gobb is sinbad, makes sense.

This sint bball stuff, so why are you posting?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 11:18 PM   #25
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB

And so it starts...
Old 02-01-2007, 11:22 PM   #26
EricForman
Good college starter

EricForman has decent reputationEricForman has decent reputation

Quote:

and why are you starting unnecessary threads simply because you're upset at others starting unnecessary threads?

You look like Sinbad. It's interesting. I mean you're obviously not Sinbad, Sinbad could get Nia Long.

Last edited by EricForman : 02-01-2007 at 11:25 PM.
EricForman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 11:29 PM   #27
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Holy crap that was horrible

So people speak in pictures now?
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 11:30 PM   #28
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
and why are you starting unnecessary threads simply because you're upset at others starting unnecessary threads?

You look like Sinbad. It's interesting. I mean you're obviously not Sinbad, Sinbad could get Nia Long.

There goes the broken record I was waiting for. You're entire existance on this board is to enter a thread and play the punk hallway monitor. But lets expose you real quick shall we? I'll set the stage. This comment was in a topic where you went back and forth, back and forth, back and forth (repeat another 2 times) with a poster in a thread NOT about BASKETBALL. In fact you entered this thread and provoked the threadstarter (as usual) while including GoBB in most of your posts (why? who knows you're on my nuts).

Quote:
Ok. I come here to post, read some bball stuff, tell some bball stuff, in and out 20 mins tops

GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 11:32 PM   #29
LAZYBOY
PERMA-BANNED

LAZYBOY has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
There goes the broken record I was waiting for. You're entire existance on this board is to enter a thread and play the punk hallway monitor. But lets expose you real quick shall we? I'll set the stage. This comment was in a topic where you went back and forth, back and forth, back and forth (repeat another 2 times) with a poster in a thread NOT about BASKETBALL. In fact you entered this thread and provoked the threadstarter (as usual) while including GoBB in most of your posts (why? who knows you're on my nuts).

I remember that.
LAZYBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 11:35 PM   #30
EricForman
Good college starter

EricForman has decent reputationEricForman has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAZYBOY
I remember that.

yes cause you were posting in disguise to defend yourself. to give off the impression people were agreeing with you when you were just using two usernames. It's a move Gobb has mastered as well.

Quote:

Wait. So you asked me a question, then clicked refresh every 30 seconds and waited for my response, only to immediately copy and paste something I wrote a few days ago, which you saved, to "counter" what I said? How much effort and time you put into that?

Don't try to downplay the fact you look like a bad comedian. If someone pointed out someone else looked like Sinbad, you'd be on here posting your usual crack too, except you'd throw in a stupid "pimp" smiley face at the end, because lord knows the "pimp smiley face" makes Black people look cool or something.

Last edited by EricForman : 02-01-2007 at 11:42 PM.
EricForman is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: