Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 12-22-2012, 08:07 PM   #46
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Default Re: Gets awfully quiet in here when Rose hasn't been around..

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97 bulls
Trolling? Im not talking about one instance here Crys. Im talking about multiple. Why is this so hard for you to compute this? The FO hasnt been getting the job done. Now theres a rumor that theyre gonna cut Robinson and trade Hamilton, not because the Bulls are doing bad, but because they dont wanna pay the tax.

Multiple instances of what? Not signing Kobe, LeBron? Force trade only works in video games. Boozer was a top FA, so was Wallace. Wallace was the #1 FA when we signed him. The front office learned that throwing money at problems doesn't work, something you obviously haven't learned.

I would trade Rip. I also would question retaining 4 PGs on the roster. But Nate's job is safe, the stories about him not being picked up are traffic-pieces for bloggers and lazy beat-writers. Let's cite BR articles(or worse, cite articles that are echo'ing rumors that begun on BR-like sites ) and show how the Bulls are always the team of choice for upcoming FAs and players that demand trades.

I wouldn't want the Bulls to pay the tax either, unless we have a legit reason to do so. Right now, going into the tax for no reason is flat out stupid.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 09:29 PM   #47
97 bulls
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallas
Multiple instances of what? Not signing Kobe, LeBron? Force trade only works in video games. Boozer was a top FA, so was Wallace. Wallace was the #1 FA when we signed him. The front office learned that throwing money at problems doesn't work, something you obviously haven't learned.

I would trade Rip. I also would question retaining 4 PGs on the roster. But Nate's job is safe, the stories about him not being picked up are traffic-pieces for bloggers and lazy beat-writers. Let's cite BR articles(or worse, cite articles that are echo'ing rumors that begun on BR-like sites ) and show how the Bulls are always the team of choice for upcoming FAs and players that demand trades.

I wouldn't want the Bulls to pay the tax either, unless we have a legit reason to do so. Right now, going into the tax for no reason is flat out stupid.
Off the top, these are the players that have couldve been had by ths Bulls. Grant Hill, Tracy Mcgrady, Vince Carter, Allen Iverson, Kevin Garnett, Derron Williams, Pau Gasol, Amare Stoudemire, Chris Paul, Dwight Howard, Carmello Anthony, Chris Bosh, Lebron James. And these are the big name players. Off the top of me head. Some like Williams and Howard, publicly stated they didnt want to go where they ended up. Gasol wanted to go to the Bulls.

The GMs are getting paid to do a job. And like every other job, when you fail, something should be done. You know why the Bulls got Ben Wallace, Boozer, Ron Mercer, and Jalen Rose type players? Cuz the other teams didnt want them. They basically fell into their laps. Hell the Bulls didnt want those players. They all were plan D type players. You act as if this is new or a one time occurrence. Im not upset that the Bulls didnt get James, Im upset they havnt managed to get a game changer at all.

So cut the ****ing excuses. The only player I remember, that was traded to where they wanted to go, was Anthony. We may not ever get a player that publicly comes out anf says Chicago is where they want to go.

The GMs just arent good enough to do what it takes to land one of those guys.

And what good is it gonna do to bring Rose back to make a push for the championship, if you gonna try to cut key contributors to save money? Why not cut Robinson and trade Hamilton after the season?

Last edited by 97 bulls : 12-22-2012 at 09:33 PM.
97 bulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 12:10 AM   #48
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Just as I thought. You are freaking delusional. half of the names you listed, I'm glad we didn't sign. The other half were never an option. IDK why I even waste my time reading your posts, they are awful.

Have fun in the land of make-believe. Oh, and enjoy living your life reading headlines, and never reading into the stories. Just reading the headline is better for an accurate assessment anyways.

Last edited by Crystallas : 12-23-2012 at 12:12 AM.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 01:41 AM   #49
97 bulls
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallas
Just as I thought. You are freaking delusional. half of the names you listed, I'm glad we didn't sign. The other half were never an option. IDK why I even waste my time reading your posts, they are awful.

Have fun in the land of make-believe. Oh, and enjoy living your life reading headlines, and never reading into the stories. Just reading the headline is better for an accurate assessment anyways.
Who was never an option? Were the Bulls handicapped? The Bulls were afforded the same opportunity as everyone else. THEY FAILED. The only player who specifically stated he only wanted to go one place was Anthony. The rest really just wanted out of a bad situation.

You dont know what your talking about.
Old 12-23-2012, 03:18 AM   #50
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Vincd Carter?
Grant Hill?

LeBron James?

Man you're seriouy delusional.

There is no way in hell of knowing for sure whether we could have gotten any of those guys. You do realize the difference between business and soundbites for the press? Lol
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 04:19 AM   #51
97 bulls
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
Vincd Carter?
Grant Hill?

LeBron James?

Man you're seriouy delusional.

There is no way in hell of knowing for sure whether we could have gotten any of those guys. You do realize the difference between business and soundbites for the press? Lol
Your right there is no way. Again, why couldn't we? The Bulls couldnt put together a package for Carter? Even get multiple teams involved? Why not? It happens every year.

Krause made it clear he was going after Tmac and Hill. Perhaps you dont remember.

Or maybe were saying the same thing. Just for different reasons. I feel Bulls mgmt hasnt pulled off a big deal because theyre too cautious, and the owner basically saying he sees basketball a an afterthought. It sounds as both you guys dont think the Bulls GMs are capable of pulling off a blockbuster deal. You guys have less faith than I do.
Old 12-23-2012, 12:42 PM   #52
Go Getter
Wild 100's

You're really complaining that we didnt put together a package to land VINCE CARTER? You wanted us to trade for or sign T MAC?

Please tell me why we needed these guys to win games when all they have done is lose and disappoint wherever they went?

The team is building through the draft. Deal with it.

If certain players wanted to be here they would be. We paid Wallace, Boozer, Deng, Noah, and Rose good $. Sometimes you jet gotta let things go man. You sound like a crack pot right now. Nothing you say is based in reality.

Last edited by Go Getter : 12-23-2012 at 12:45 PM.
Old 12-23-2012, 12:56 PM   #53
Go Getter
Wild 100's

If you really think we had a chance to land LeBron you're insane.
Old 12-23-2012, 01:57 PM   #54
97 bulls
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
You're really complaining that we didnt put together a package to land VINCE CARTER? You wanted us to trade for or sign T MAC?

Please tell me why we needed these guys to win games when all they have done is lose and disappoint wherever they went?

The team is building through the draft. Deal with it.

If certain players wanted to be here they would be. We paid Wallace, Boozer, Deng, Noah, and Rose good $. Sometimes you jet gotta let things go man. You sound like a crack pot right now. Nothing you say is based in reality.
Your looking at hindsight. Noone knew Tmac would end up having an injury plagued career. If Rose never regains his athleticism or never regains form, I'm not gonna blame mgmt. Carter was a top prize player when he was traded to New Jersey. Some believed he was better than Kobe at the time.

And why do you guys keep acting as if players picked where they wanted to be traded? Did Derron Williams demand to be traded to New Jersey? Did Chris Paul ask to be traded to the Clippers? No. They just didnt want to be where they were.

You guys ade acting as if the Bulls are excluded from being able to make trades.
Old 12-23-2012, 02:03 PM   #55
97 bulls
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
If you really think we had a chance to land LeBron you're insane.
Why didnt we? Perhaps you guys dont think much about the city of Chicago. Regardless, my main point is that he was another player that we failed to get.
Old 12-23-2012, 03:37 PM   #56
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Quote:
Why didnt we? Perhaps you guys dont think much about the city of Chicago. Regardless, my main point is that he was another player that we failed to get.
Gtfoh. LeBron, Wade, and Bosh planned on playing together. LeBron likes warm weather and riding his bike to and from work. You are really grasping at straws.

Last edited by Go Getter : 12-23-2012 at 03:43 PM.
Old 12-23-2012, 03:42 PM   #57
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Quote:
Your looking at hindsight. Noone knew Tmac would end up having an injury plagued career. If Rose never regains his athleticism or never regains form, I'm not gonna blame mgmt. Carter was a top prize player when he was traded to New Jersey. Some believed he was better than Kobe at the time.

And why do you guys keep acting as if players picked where they wanted to be traded? Did Derron Williams demand to be traded to New Jersey? Did Chris Paul ask to be traded to the Clippers? No. They just didnt want to be where they were.

You guys ade acting as if the Bulls are excluded from being able to make trades.
1. Vince Carter was never a #1 prize and whoever put him in the same sentence as Kobe is a moron. T-Mac's heart and motor have always been questionable. He is now in China throwing shady elbows instead of buckling down on defense.

2. Did you seriously question why the Bulls didn't get Chris Paul and D Will? Are you trying to make me cuss you out? Lol.

3. Players don't exactly pick where they want to be traded but they make their wants known....why pay for a rental when you are trying to create a culture?

You are a poor fan, evaluator, and commentator. Go to another team please.
Old 12-23-2012, 06:51 PM   #58
97 bulls
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
1. Vince Carter was never a #1 prize and whoever put him in the same sentence as Kobe is a moron. T-Mac's heart and motor have always been questionable. He is now in China throwing shady elbows instead of buckling down on defense.
You don't know what youre talking about. When Carter joined the Nets, He avg 28/6/5 his first year. And had five very productive seasons after that. And yes he was regarded as being on the same line as Kobe.

2. Did you seriously question why the Bulls didn't get Chris Paul and D Will? Are you trying to make me cuss you out? Lol.
Im not questioning why the Bulls didnt get Paul. I referenced him because Crys assumes players are only traded to where they want to go. Again, the only player that I remember being traded to where he wanged tk go was Anthony. Paul didnt request a trade to the Clippers. Williams didnt want to go to the Nets.

3. Players don't exactly pick where they want to be traded but they make their wants known....why pay for a rental when you are trying to create a culture?
The only thing they make known is when they want out. Reporters may ask them howd they feel about being to or going to a certain destination. But thats it.

You are a poor fan, evaluator, and commentator. Go to another team please.
So im a poor fan cuz I disagree with you and Crys? Since when were you two the end all to be all fans?
And please cut the lame demand for me to root for another team. It aint gonna happen
Old 12-23-2012, 07:57 PM   #59
Go Getter
Wild 100's

1. Again, Vince Carter has never been a winner. Kobe is a winner. Whoever put Kobe and Vince in the same sentence is a clown. Getting Vince would have been a mistake.

2. Use credible situations. D Will AMD CP3 ARE NOT WANTED IN A CITY WITH A 22 YEAR OLD ALL STAR PG.

3. Players do have trade clauses....there are only certain teams on the market in certain years, and orgs don't want to invest in rentals. Considering that and other factors, players DO have a hand in where they land.

4. You're a bad fan who should leave because you don't fit in, you're pretty delusional, and you hate the FO so much. Go root for a team that has geniuses in the FO like you.
Old 12-23-2012, 08:07 PM   #60
Go Getter
Wild 100's

This dude acts like T MAC, Grant Hill, and Wince Carter were the answers to our problems.

The FO messed uo when:

They drafted TT, Fizer, and Curry....mistakes

They passed on or cut Crawford, LMA, and Brandon Roy.....mistakes.

But the things you stated you have no way of proving and furthermore most of the players you stated weren't worth the coin.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: