Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 12-25-2012, 03:26 AM   #76
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Gets awfully quiet in here when Rose hasn't been around..

Fact is Vince made so many all star teams because he was a crowd pleaser. He was never a prime time player and paying him like one would have been a mistake.

He was not a 2-way player, and he didn't win games like you'd want your #1 option to.

Do you really think the Bulls missed out by not getting Carter?
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 12:10 PM   #77
97 bulls
5-time NBA All-Star

97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
Fact is Vince made so many all star teams because he was a crowd pleaser. He was never a prime time player and paying him like one would have been a mistake.

He was not a 2-way player, and he didn't win games like you'd want your #1 option to.

Do you really think the Bulls missed out by not getting Carter?
What do you consider a primetime player? Carter was putting up 25 ppg during that time. With a high of 28. He almost led his Raptor team to the NBA finals in 01. I especially remember how the media blasted him hecause he went to his graduation ceremony the day of that game seven vs philly. Or it was something like that. Carter was considered a great player at the time.

Youre unreasonable. You want a great player thats cheap, young, an off the court good guy, and will only play for the Bulls. That aint gonna happen.
97 bulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 01:29 AM   #78
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputation

To get back to subject......I think for us fans its hard to see our team compete but know there is Jo championship in sight without our best player on the court.

I mean I know most of us have been inactive on the main forum but its just full of trolls anyways. I'm still repping the Bears on the football forum so of course any of you fellow Windy City fans are welcomed to join me.
ballinhun8 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 09:02 AM   #79
poido123
Cameron Bairstow!!

poido123 is a pretty well-respected posterpoido123 is a pretty well-respected posterpoido123 is a pretty well-respected posterpoido123 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballinhun8
To get back to subject......I think for us fans its hard to see our team compete but know there is Jo championship in sight without our best player on the court.

I mean I know most of us have been inactive on the main forum but its just full of trolls anyways. I'm still repping the Bears on the football forum so of course any of you fellow Windy City fans are welcomed to join me.

I wish I could appreciate NFL like you do. In Australia here we have Aussie Rules, Rugby League and Rugby Union as our football codes, which are more than enough to keep me occupied as far as football goes. Any of you guys watched a game of Aussie Rules? I absolutely love it!

That's ok, I go into the game threads as often as I can to show appearance that there are fans watching the Bulls and not just Rose. Yes, you get alot of Heat trolls in those threads like Hank and his clown clan talking smack about the Bulls...Which is my only new years wish, to beat Miami in a playoff series this year, but wishful thinking I suppose...
poido123 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 03:20 PM   #80
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97 bulls
What do you consider a primetime player? Carter was putting up 25 ppg during that time. With a high of 28. He almost led his Raptor team to the NBA finals in 01. I especially remember how the media blasted him hecause he went to his graduation ceremony the day of that game seven vs philly. Or it was something like that. Carter was considered a great player at the time.

Youre unreasonable. You want a great player thats cheap, young, an off the court good guy, and will only play for the Bulls. That aint gonna happen.
The last part more describes you.

You're looking back and saying we should have gotten a loser with no heart that didn't lead his team anywhere. Carter is known for being sofT. He was a good scorer in his prime but he did not contribute to WINNING BASKETBALL....you're still ass hurt over the Bulls not getting who you wanted apparently
Old 12-26-2012, 05:32 PM   #81
97 bulls
5-time NBA All-Star

97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

You're looking back and saying we should have gotten a loser with no heart that didn't lead his team anywhere. Carter is known for being sofT. He was a good scorer in his prime but he did not contribute to WINNING BASKETBALL....you're still ass hurt over the Bulls not getting who you wanted apparently
What part of "at the time" do you not get? Im talking about how Carter was regarded in 2004. Like i stated, Rose may never regain the form that made him an MVP. Does that mean the Bulls made a bad decision in signing him because he would blow out his knee the following year? No one couldve predicted that was.gonna happen. Carter is known for being soft NOW, but he was regarded as a top player in 2004. Besides, he was only one of about 15 franchise players the Bulls couldve had in that list.
97 bulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 12:42 AM   #82
Go Getter
Wild 100's

What part of reality don't YOU get. Injury and acquiring bad personnel are two different things.

If you're going to blame the FO blame them for not getting LMA or keeping Crawford and Smith when we need scoring so bad.
Old 12-29-2012, 01:33 AM   #83
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: