Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 12-17-2012, 11:35 PM   #1
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

Default Lol, had to wait and start my paper until Mark threw that clutch pick

And by pick I mean turnover. How can Rex week in and week out start this guy? He's gotta be the worst quarterback in the league.

Last edited by QUIZZLE : 12-17-2012 at 11:55 PM.
QUIZZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 01:02 AM   #2
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Lol, had to wait and start my paper until Mark threw that clutch pick

It's funny how bad Sanchez blows. What's even funnier is how you have Jets fans, anti-tebow stans, etc, claim that Sanchez is the best option at QB while Tim Tebow is a running back in disguise.

Tebow may not be a good thrower but he still has a better arm than Sanchez, he throws less picks which is surprising since Sanchez is game manager(a horrible one), and Tebow is obviously a lethal runner. I don't understand why they didn't implement a pistol type of offense like other teams in the NFL are doing with their athletic QB's, it's having alot of success this year. Plus he's clutch and he'd probably had ran it 77 yards on the last drive. Or atleast try McElroy, you have to shake it up as it's clear Sanchez isn't working.. Ryan is to blame for this, any sensible coach pulls out Sanchez long time ago.. Hell Alex Smith got benched and he was having a probowl year

But of course "OMG, Tebow ****ing blows, **** that virgin!"
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 01:13 AM   #3
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

Default Re: Lol, had to wait and start my paper until Mark threw that clutch pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
It's funny how bad Sanchez blows. What's even funnier is how you have Jets fans, anti-tebow stans, etc, claim that Sanchez is the best option at QB while Tim Tebow is a running back in disguise.

Tebow may not be a good thrower but he still has a better arm than Sanchez, he throws less picks which is surprising since Sanchez is game manager(a horrible one), and Tebow is obviously a lethal runner. I don't understand why they didn't implement a pistol type of offense like other teams in the NFL are doing with their athletic QB's, it's having alot of success this year. Plus he's clutch and he'd probably had ran it 77 yards on the last drive. Or atleast try McElroy, you have to shake it up as it's clear Sanchez isn't working.. Ryan is to blame for this, any sensible coach pulls out Sanchez long time ago.. Hell Alex Smith got benched and he was having a probowl year

But of course "OMG, Tebow ****ing blows, **** that virgin!"

I hear you loud and clear, man. Tebow deserves a chance there. He can't be worse than dirty Sanchez.
QUIZZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: