Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-18-2012, 02:14 PM   #16
kNicKz
College superstar

kNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Gun sales in US "go astronomical" after Connecticut massacre

I live in Connecticut and am pretty sure that all gun stores right now are FILLED with law enforcement/ FBI. I don't want to be interrogated and shit
kNicKz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 02:23 PM   #17
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by longhornfan1234
If the gov tries to take my guns, my chopper is going to split them in half.

Incoming weapons bans ready to cry like a bitch?! I'm sure the government is scared of your ***** ass.
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 02:43 PM   #18
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
Examples please
Examples of how I am lucky I didn't get into trouble?

as a LEGAL gun owner I have pulled my gun out on others while drunk...once I got into a verbal scuffle with some black dude with dreads in a bar and they kicked me out of the bar, on my way out I unloaded a clip into the air right out front to make the whole bar hit the deck. (Dooms was there for that one). Stuff like that.

right smack in the middle of the city too, not some Texas redneck bars you are probably picturing in your head...

as an ILLEGAL gun owner, before I was of legal age I have done lots much worse but that is irrelevant here I guess, because getting guns off the street is another topic.

scary thing? most of my friends were the exact same way, even worse...age 18-28 is a scary ten year period for males that drink a lot I think.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 02:45 PM   #19
bmulls
Great college starter

bmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by maybeshewill13

Incoming weapons bans ready to cry like a bitch?! I'm sure the government is scared of your ***** ass.

I just bought some 30 rd magazines for my AR15. How mad are you right now?
bmulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 02:48 PM   #20
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ23forever

this one is true though...

no one breaks into homes in Texas cause there is a good chance you'll get your head blown off if you do...
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 02:50 PM   #21
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
Which is such a monumental effort that it's not going to change in any of our lifetimes. It's an entire culture's fascination and acceptance of violence as an answer to anything. It'll take generations.
It is obviously not a quick-fix, but it has to start somewhere, right?
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 02:51 PM   #22
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmulls

dont shoot me! lets be friends!
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 02:57 PM   #23
DukeDelonte13
NBA sixth man of the year

DukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by longhornfan1234
If the gov tries to take my guns, my chopper is going to split them in half.

you'd probably piss your pants like a baby-back b*tch.
DukeDelonte13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 02:57 PM   #24
DukeDelonte13
NBA sixth man of the year

DukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmulls

this is some straight up napoleon dynamite sh*t!
DukeDelonte13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 03:07 PM   #25
Rysio
Local High School Star

Rysio has a very bad reputationRysio has a very bad reputationRysio has a very bad reputationRysio has a very bad reputation

smart people. trying to protect them selves and their families.
Rysio is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: