Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-19-2012, 06:10 AM   #1
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Official 21/12/12 thread.

It is almost upon us!

I thought it would be good to start a single thread now rather than have multiple nonsense threads (even though they're all nonsense) later.

This is probably the best way to start your last day I guess.

So thoughts on your final hours? Regrets? Secrets? What you got?

Last edited by miller-time : 12-20-2012 at 06:14 AM.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 07:25 AM   #2
alenleomessi
hey girl

alenleomessi is starting to rub some people the wrong wayalenleomessi is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Official 21/12/12 thread.

i got so angry this morning that i hope it really does end this f*cking world
i hope everyone has a slow painful death

i like nipples though

http://www.rsvlts.com/wp-content/the...h=350&zc=1&a=c
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 07:26 AM   #3
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

so which time zone does the apocalypse start in?
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 07:32 AM   #4
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi

i like nipples though

maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 07:39 AM   #5
miller-time

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
so which time zone does the apocalypse start in?

Well if Hollywood is anything to go by, when it hits New York probably.
Old 12-19-2012, 07:46 AM   #6
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller-time
Well if Hollywood is anything to go by, when it hits New York probably.

maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 08:20 AM   #7
DonD13
glew up ☆

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

DonD13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 08:27 AM   #8
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

There's a fun article somewhere that shows where this silliness started, in a book by two hippies (who were high when they got their visions) who misread the Mayan calendar and wrote out all the end of world mythology people are looking at here. It's pretty funny.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 08:28 AM   #9
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi

i like nipples though

Your Messi blowup doll has a hole again?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 08:42 AM   #10
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

keep it coming!

oh and i'll be literally on a boat on a tropical island cruise @ 12 midnight on 12/21/12 local timezone
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 09:24 AM   #11
alenleomessi
hey girl

alenleomessi is starting to rub some people the wrong wayalenleomessi is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Your Messi blowup doll has a hole again?
i hope aliens f*ck you up and impregnate your wife on 21st
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 11:15 AM   #12
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Find something else to talk about. I'm so sick of this shit. People of all ages and educations seem to cannot stop themselves from getting it slip in the convo. WHAT? You serious?
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 07:48 PM   #13
miller-time

Quote:
Originally Posted by kNIOKAS
Find something else to talk about. I'm so sick of this shit. People of all ages and educations seem to cannot stop themselves from getting it slip in the convo. WHAT? You serious?

That is why we put it all in this one thread! Just post images of chicks with big tits and it will be fine.
Old 12-20-2012, 06:04 AM   #14
miller-time

21st now. Nothing so far.
Old 12-20-2012, 06:15 AM   #15
poido123
Cameron Bairstow!!

poido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller-time
21st now. Nothing so far.

Your in Oz dude, we are ahead of time...How many hours to go? Its 8:15pm where I live...
poido123 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: