Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-19-2012, 08:56 PM   #16
The Real JW
High School Starter

The Real JW is popular on this boardThe Real JW is popular on this boardThe Real JW is popular on this boardThe Real JW is popular on this board
Default Re: I'm going to take a shower now, when I get back I'll post some pics of my cheap ex..

My strong powers of deduction tell me her first name is Josefine. Her full name is possibly Josefine Ekman Nilsson.
The Real JW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 09:13 PM   #17
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

millwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: I'm going to take a shower now, when I get back I'll post some pics of my cheap ex..

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real JW
My strong powers of deduction tell me her first name is Josefine. Her full name is possibly Josefine Ekman Nilsson.

Yes, her name is Josefine but she was no Ekman Nilsson..
I guess you got the Josefine because I didn't bother to change the name of the files but Ekman Nilsson, haha, please explain.
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 09:19 PM   #18
ihoopallday
King James

ihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation here

Not bad.
ihoopallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 10:44 PM   #19
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Based on my little detective work, it's legit. There's a bunch of better detectives here so let them confirm this shit.
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 10:53 PM   #20
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Haha I know somebody named Jose Fine(pronounced fee-nay)
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 10:56 PM   #21
BuffaloBill
Half Man

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
Haha I know somebody named Jose Fine(pronounced fee-nay)

BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 12:23 PM   #22
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

HardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected poster

Solid smash material.

How many times did you hit that? Did you ever cup those nice breasts while hittin it from behind? That would have been my go-to move.
HardwoodLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 12:34 PM   #23
nathanjizzle
life is exasperating

nathanjizzle has a bad reputationnathanjizzle has a bad reputationnathanjizzle has a bad reputation

mill is that your flannel shes wearing is the last guy she ****ed.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 12:42 PM   #24
DaHeezy
College star

DaHeezy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDaHeezy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDaHeezy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

What was the point of announcing you were taking a shower first? Man, you are an oddball
DaHeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 01:05 PM   #25
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Rocking body, millwad I hope for your own good you got a better piece of ass now.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 01:08 PM   #26
TheSilentKiller
5-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
exactly what I thought of
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 01:10 PM   #27
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Someone said "solid smash material" ... haven't even seen the ho's face yet. Girls with a bangin' body come a dime a dozen, when you and1 with a face to complement, holla at me.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 01:29 PM   #28
East_Stone_Ya
Gentleman Desperado

East_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Nick is trolling again
East_Stone_Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 01:30 PM   #29
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Godzuki has decent reputationGodzuki has decent reputation

lol @ idiots believing this sloppy fat fukk attn whore compulsive liar
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 01:40 PM   #30
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Godzuki has decent reputationGodzuki has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunksby
Rocking body, millwad I hope for your own good you got a better piece of ass now.

this fgts back?
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: