Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-20-2012, 01:44 PM   #31
TheSilentKiller
5-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I'm going to take a shower now, when I get back I'll post some pics of my cheap ex..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
lol @ idiots believing this sloppy fat fukk attn whore compulsive liar
You guys make a cute couple
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 01:49 PM   #32
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Godzuki has decent reputationGodzuki has decent reputation
Default Re: I'm going to take a shower now, when I get back I'll post some pics of my cheap ex..

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
You guys make a cute couple

flower pot fatty is all yours no thx
Godzuki is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 01:55 PM   #33
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Cannot say would smash without the face. Could look like a horse. Also wondering why OP told us he had to shower first.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 07:09 PM   #34
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

millwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
lol @ idiots believing this sloppy fat fukk attn whore compulsive liar

Look who's mad, the poor little 40 year old korean virgin who lives at home while working at his dad's auto body shop. Again, post a pic of yourself with your name and your age and I'll post every single info about myself and stuff that can be confirmed a la my page on eurobasket, hell, even my facebook-page. But we know you won't because you're too ashamed of yourself, you won't even tell people your exact age.. Such a cool cat, a grown man calling himself "Godzuki" while using some silly cartoon-pic.. Virgin, please.
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 07:14 PM   #35
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

millwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
Someone said "solid smash material" ... haven't even seen the ho's face yet. Girls with a bangin' body come a dime a dozen, when you and1 with a face to complement, holla at me.

She was solid smash material, actually, not gf-material though.
Old 12-20-2012, 07:18 PM   #36
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Those are some nice, white, silky, milky boobies. Solely built for comfort. I would suckle them gently till I fell asleep.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 07:49 PM   #37
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
She was solid smash material, actually, not gf-material though.

All good mang... why don't you post a pic of her grill?
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 08:00 PM   #38
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Post a pic of you two together.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 08:03 PM   #39
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
All good mang... why don't you post a pic of her grill?

Is grill equal with *****? I'm swedish, I don't know slang..
Posting ***** will get me banned.
Old 12-20-2012, 08:05 PM   #40
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
Post a pic of you two together.

I'm not going to post a picture of her face.
Old 12-20-2012, 08:10 PM   #41
TheSilentKiller
5-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Is grill equal with *****? I'm swedish, I don't know slang..
Posting ***** will get me banned.
Grill means face
Old 12-20-2012, 08:14 PM   #42
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Grill means face

Haha..

To the guy who asked, no, I won't post a picture of her face, that's too cruel.
Old 12-20-2012, 09:48 PM   #43
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Haha..

To the guy who asked, no, I won't post a picture of her face, that's too cruel.

How is that cruel? She'll never see it posted here, and no one will know her, period. You not posting her face or a pic of you with her, illustrates you might be lying about the entire thing. Just sayin' ...

Why don't you post a pic of the two of you together and just black out her face.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 10:03 PM   #44
TheSilentKiller
5-time NBA All-Star

David Lee bags broads 10x hotter than this.
Old 12-20-2012, 10:07 PM   #45
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
David Lee bags broads 10x hotter than this.
I would say maybe even 100 times

goddamn hes handsome
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: