Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-20-2012, 10:11 PM   #46
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

millwad is considered somewhat coolmillwad is considered somewhat coolmillwad is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: I'm going to take a shower now, when I get back I'll post some pics of my cheap ex..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
How is that cruel? She'll never see it posted here, and no one will know her, period. You not posting her face or a pic of you with her, illustrates you might be lying about the entire thing. Just sayin' ...

Why don't you post a pic of the two of you together and just black out her face.

If it's not cruel, post naked pics of your ex girlfriend and also post a pic of her face.

There are all kind of search engines today and if the pics wouldn't be legit it would take 5 seconds for people to find the real origin of the pic.

Don't understand how a pic of me blacking out her face would make any difference.
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 10:13 PM   #47
G-Funk
Palm Trees & Gangsters

G-Funk has decent reputation
Default Re: I'm going to take a shower now, when I get back I'll post some pics of my cheap ex..

What if her face looks like this?

G-Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 10:13 PM   #48
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

millwad is considered somewhat coolmillwad is considered somewhat coolmillwad is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
David Lee bags broads 10x hotter than this.

Hell, yeah.

This is his lady, her name is Sabina Gadecki.

Old 12-20-2012, 10:14 PM   #49
G-Funk
Palm Trees & Gangsters

G-Funk has decent reputation

G-Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 10:14 PM   #50
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Funk
What if her face looks like this?

Then I wouldn't have had slept with her, would you?
Godzuki would probably have screwed her though, he is tired of being a 40 year old korean virgin.
Old 12-20-2012, 11:08 PM   #51
Borat
very niiice

Borat has an OK reputation so far

I knew who Millwad was, but I forget now.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 11:12 PM   #52
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Funk

I like how the chick in the black bathing suit is purposely sucking in her stomach + thinking no one else is noticing.

Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 11:23 PM   #53
Patrick Chewing
Knicks fan since 1981

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
Hell, yeah.

This is his lady, her name is Sabina Gadecki.

Hmmm she's been on TV before I think. WPT??
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 11:31 AM   #54
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

HardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected poster

The pics are hot, but a lot of different body types can look hot from those angles.

Cam needs to be pulled back and get a full view for an accurate assessment.

I would still smash based on those angles though, because they're pretty close to POV.
HardwoodLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 12:57 PM   #55
Just2McFly
All Figured Out

Just2McFly is a pretty well-respected posterJust2McFly is a pretty well-respected posterJust2McFly is a pretty well-respected poster

I simply do not understand the point of this thread.
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 06:17 PM   #56
Jameerthefear
Loli lover

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 06:26 PM   #57
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear

calm down young grasshopper.
9erempiree is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 06:36 PM   #58
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:

You can have her, she likes 15 year old virgin boys.
Old 08-16-2013, 06:42 PM   #59
Jameerthefear
Loli lover

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
You can have her, she likes 15 year old virgin boys.
Yes!! I'm so in there!
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 06:58 PM   #60
MavsSuperFan
College superstar

MavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this board

Quote:
Yes!! I'm so in there!
I think millwad lives in sweden though right?
MavsSuperFan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: