Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-20-2012, 01:44 AM   #61
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Would you suck a ***** for $10,000,000?

Quote:
Originally Posted by poido123
pissed myself! You say some funny shit man :

Thanks, but it is also true.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 01:46 AM   #62
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by poido123
In response to the question, it would never happen, but if it did and if I saw that money in my bank account BEFORE having to do the act, I'd...force myself to, probably would of swigged a few drinks to do it though..

This. If 10,000,000+ people can do it for fun, I can do it for $10,000,000.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 02:56 AM   #63
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

for 10 millions i will let black men gangbang me
i mean its 10 millions
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 03:03 AM   #64
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

ill suck dat d*ck dry , and gargle dat jizz for 10 million dollars
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 03:05 AM   #65
ClutchOver9000
#Knickstape

ClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation here

whoever said they wouldnt is flat out dumb as hell...

Its 10 MILLION FVCKING DOLLARS!
ClutchOver9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 03:43 AM   #66
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
You guys do know this is trick question to see who is willing to suck d*ck (or lick ballls) for the right price right ...

Since a pack of cigs is like the equivalent of a million bucks in prison, I bet 90% of you guys will end up gagging on some d*ck if you ever end up in there.

Sad to see so many homosexuals in a sports forum.

Setting yourself up for life and never having to work again isn't worth the price of sucking a dick for 5 seconds.

Keep getting those benefits bro.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 04:04 AM   #67
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

OK, what if you had to swallow?
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 04:05 AM   #68
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
For $10,000,000 I would suck a dick to completion all over my face, while getting ass rammed, with my entire family watching. And then everytime somebody presents a hand for me to shake, I would have to shake their hand and say "Hello, I sucked a dick."

Repped good sir, a jolly good laugh was had.

EDIT: Oops can't rep, apparently I repped you recently..
Old 12-20-2012, 05:06 AM   #69
tomtucker
Very cute

tomtucker is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by maybeshewill13
OK, what if you had to swallow?

right, this bet should be worse.....you would have to make it cuum........you also have to remember the dick┤s owner is a real homo/gay.......you know where that dick has been then...........
tomtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 05:09 AM   #70
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

That hot/most popular ? of the ISH day/evening is "would you suck ____ for _____?" and it's been a hot button since its birth.

I'm done. This is why ISH is a graveyard for quality posters these days. Good bye. Not to mention the above post follows with the ? of "do you have to swallow?" ... # facepalm

(until let's say... two or three days?)
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 05:19 AM   #71
poido123
Cameron Bairstow!!

poido123 is a pretty well-respected posterpoido123 is a pretty well-respected posterpoido123 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
That hot/most popular ? of the ISH day/evening is "would you suck ____ for _____?" and it's been a hot button since its birth.

I'm done. This is why ISH is a graveyard for quality posters these days. Good bye. Not to mention the above post follows with the ? of "do you have to swallow?" ... # facepalm

..And it's entertaining everytime :

If you lightened up a bit, you wouldn't off missed some of the funny posts in here, but you have your serious pants on, so no laughs for you
poido123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 05:39 AM   #72
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

Quote:

See you tomorrow. You can't run.. you can't hide. This is a machine. ISH does not forgive. ISH does not forget.
Old 12-20-2012, 05:40 AM   #73
tomtucker
Very cute

tomtucker is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:

you sir, just earned $10,000,000
tomtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 06:06 AM   #74
LEFT4DEAD
A WITNESS!!!

LEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation here

WoW I didn't know ISH has so many ****.
On thread: yes I would
LEFT4DEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 07:10 AM   #75
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Already am.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: