Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-20-2012, 07:17 AM   #76
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Would you suck a ***** for $10,000,000?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtucker
right, this bet should be worse.....you would have to make it cuum........you also have to remember the dick´s owner is a real homo/gay.......you know where that dick has been then...........

So when you go down on a girl you do realize that other guys have been there too?
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 01:03 PM   #77
tomtucker
NBA sixth man of the year

tomtucker is a pretty well-respected postertomtucker is a pretty well-respected postertomtucker is a pretty well-respected postertomtucker is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller-time
So when you go down on a girl you do realize that other guys have been there too?

only fukk virgins, so i don´t have that problem...... ......by the way, i just sucked my own dick..........where´s the cash ?
tomtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 01:08 PM   #78
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Is it after taxes?
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 02:10 PM   #79
OhNoTimNoSho
Your King

OhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation here

Id toss Al Roker's salad after he had diarrhea for 10 mil.
OhNoTimNoSho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 02:23 PM   #80
Dragonyeuw
Local High School Star

Dragonyeuw is considered somewhat coolDragonyeuw is considered somewhat coolDragonyeuw is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
For $10,000,000 I would suck a dick to completion all over my face, while getting ass rammed, with my entire family watching. And then everytime somebody presents a hand for me to shake, I would have to shake their hand and say "Hello, I sucked a dick."

Dragonyeuw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 03:36 PM   #81
DMV2
Keep on Rockin in...

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEFT4DEAD
WoW I didn't know ISH has so many ****.
On thread: yes I would
Really not that surprising.

F*ggot is now a term of endearment in the gay community. ISH loves that term, and uses it regularly.

ISH = Gay community.
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 03:39 PM   #82
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation

yes. the answer is yes.
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 04:42 PM   #83
Derka
Go C's!

Derka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

It'll be the best five seconds of that dick's existence.

For $10 million bucks...you kidding me? I'll put my finger up his ass if he wants. Dude could photograph it and put it on his FB page.
Derka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 04:48 PM   #84
IGOTGAME
NBA All-star

IGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputation

Anyone who isn't ballin and wouldn't do this is gay.
IGOTGAME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 05:09 PM   #85
creepingdeath
How does my Dirk taste

creepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Let's up the ante. You only get the money if the dude cums. The twist: that pal has severe problems cumming, but you're only being told about that after a couple of minutes. So either you give him the world's best blowjob and "hope for the best" or walk away in shame, knowing you sucked someone else's cawk... for nothing.
creepingdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 05:11 PM   #86
ihoopallday
King James

ihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derka
It'll be the best five seconds of that dick's existence.

For $10 million bucks...you kidding me? I'll put my finger up his ass if he wants. Dude could photograph it and put it on his FB page.

ihoopallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 05:19 PM   #87
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Loneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

reminds me of this http://youtu.be/frBLN4vGpfs?t=1m58s
Loneshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 05:38 PM   #88
kuniva_dAMiGhTy
The First School

kuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation here

Some of the responses. DAYUM!
kuniva_dAMiGhTy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 06:28 PM   #89
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by creepingdeath
Let's up the ante. You only get the money if the dude cums. The twist: that pal has severe problems cumming, but you're only being told about that after a couple of minutes. So either you give him the world's best blowjob and "hope for the best" or walk away in shame, knowing you sucked someone else's cawk... for nothing.

This is ISH's version of the Trolley problem.
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 06:33 PM   #90
ILLsmak
Life goes on.

ILLsmak has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graviton
Umm, maybe if it was hairless and below 6 inches. Anyone who says they wouldn't is just lying, 5 seconds for 10 million? You could buy 100 pounds of toothpaste, mouthwash, juicy fruit and 100 elite hookers.

you're forgetting that people would likely know it. You'd be known as the guy who got rich by sucking a dick.

money doesn't mean that much to me. When I was younger, I'd actually entertain a question like this, but now... I don't think I would. How much money is enough money? 10 million is a lot of money. I don't need that or a dick in my mouth.

-Smak
ILLsmak is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: