Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-20-2012, 06:15 AM   #16
tomtucker
Prince of Wallachia

tomtucker is popular on this boardtomtucker is popular on this boardtomtucker is popular on this boardtomtucker is popular on this board
Default Re: Miss Universe 2012 Finalist

these contests are bullshit.......itīs allways the same look that wins.....latin or asian win 90% of the times.......a black or white girl sneak in and win every 10 year, just so it does not look too rigged..........same type of girl wins every year, yawn........
tomtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 06:30 AM   #17
Derka
Go C's!

Derka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

We breed 'em good out here in New England. Grats to Miss RI!
Derka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 08:41 AM   #18
DropStep
Good High School Starter

DropStep has decent reputation

While they are obviously beyond attractive. Dont those girls look exactly the same?
DropStep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 10:55 AM   #19
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddyfunk
Why even rank them? They are all gorgeous.
It comes down to taste. Like the Philippines chick would be at the bottom of my.list, since I don't dig Asian the most...

Like most here my preference if I had to select one, is Venezuela.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 11:53 PM   #20
lefthook00
College star

lefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected poster

I like USA's face with Venezuela's body. Brazil has T-Rex arms with long ass legs!
lefthook00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 12:18 AM   #21
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I don't usually care about these pageants but Philippines has been in the top 5 for the last 3 years. Would be better if she won but I'll take the consistency
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 12:44 AM   #22
Vragrant
National High School Star

Vragrant is considered somewhat coolVragrant is considered somewhat cool

Venezuela, no surprise here. They are always the hottest women in these pageants. I like all of them though
Vragrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 02:55 AM   #23
no pun intended
Mozart Basketball

no pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=nh4SiZXDMVo

Miss Venezuela
no pun intended is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 02:58 AM   #24
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by no pun intended

Give me half an hour with her and I would be up to my nuts in guts.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 03:02 AM   #25
Lakers Legend#32
Decent college freshman

Lakers Legend#32 has decent reputation

Not the white ones.
Lakers Legend#32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 08:20 AM   #26
NotYetGreat
Great college starter

NotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graviton
Phillipines - pretty face, no ass/tits

Now you know how I feel. Anyway, I'm not even gonna question your ranking, since this really is all subjective. I didn't watch the thing so I don't know how they answered, but from looks alone, I would've given it to Ms. Venezuela. Gotdamn South America for their women with equally blessed faces and bodies. I'm liking how the Philippines is consistently placing near the top though. Whoever our pick might be next year, I gots a good feeling.
NotYetGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 04:05 PM   #27
TheMan
MJ GOAT, U MAD?

TheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this board

Y'all can keep the winner, give me the 4 losers
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: