Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 12-20-2012, 11:20 PM   #1
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One is considered somewhat coolTarik One is considered somewhat cool
Default Brandon Marshall is a Top 2 WR this year

Call me a homer, but at this very moment, if I had to select 2 wideouts, Brandon will be one of them. He may not have the track record that measures up to other household names (Johnson, Johnson, Fitzgerald, etc), but I'd certainly take him for a big game or a playoff run. I don't care about stats. Dude has been clutch this year.
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 11:26 PM   #2
TheSilentKiller
NBA Superstar

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Brandon Marshall is a Top 2 WR this year

I still take Calvin as my definitive number one. Marshall made an excellent case for himself this year to be placed in the top tier conversation (with Calvin, Fitz, Andre). I honestly might agree with you. He is playing incredibly well with a not so perfect qb.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 12:43 AM   #3
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

Don't let the guy who doesn't think he's a top 10 wideout see this thread, he will freak.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 01:12 AM   #4
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

He is top 5, I stated that in here before the year even started...he is just so big and over powering, most CBs are no match for him.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 01:13 AM   #5
TheNaturalWR
Local High School Star

TheNaturalWR has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
Don't let the guy who doesn't think he's a top 10 wideout see this thread, he will freak.

Not really....It doesn't bother me at all. I'd openly admit that he's proven me wrong but me thinking he wasn't a top 10 receiver before/the first 3 weeks of the season was perfectly reasonable. He's in my top 5 but he's a distant 5th, still drops too many sure-fire TDs.
1. Calvin Johnson
2. Andre Johnson/AJ Green
3. Andre Johnson/AJ Green
4. Larry Fitzgerald

5. Brandon Marshall
TheNaturalWR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 01:14 AM   #6
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

And I will take this moment to say that Dez should be in everyone's top-10 now
Old 12-21-2012, 01:36 AM   #7
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here

This is before the Packers game. Pretty crazy

Cutler- 213 completions for 2,495 yards and 16 touchdowns
Marshall- 101 receptions for 1,342 yards and 9 touchdowns (we'll say 8 since 1 was from Campbell vs SF)

Completions- 47% to Marshall
Yards- 54% is Marshall
Touchdowns- 50% is Marshall
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 06:28 AM   #8
bisk

bisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputation

Calvin Johnson
Brandon Marshall
AJ Green
Andre Johnson

Vincent Jackson
Wes Welker
Reggie Wayne
Demaryius Thomas

Roddy White
Dez Bryant
Marques Colston
bisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 07:08 AM   #9
bisk

bisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputation

That's in terms of this year's production, that's why Fitz isn't in there.
bisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 07:46 AM   #10
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I wanted to see the Pats make a deal for Fitz so badly last year. Get him a good QB and he's in the convo. Put him with a guy like Brady or Rogers and he'll challenge for records.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 09:42 AM   #11
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Inb4 pt says Dez Bryant
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 09:43 AM   #12
miggyme1
Local High School Star

miggyme1 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrymiggyme1 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18
Inb4 pt says Dez Bryant
in after u thought ya dumba.s.s opinion mattered!
miggyme1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 09:44 AM   #13
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
And I will take this moment to say that Dez should be in everyone's top-10 now

Nevermind, too late
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 01:10 PM   #14
Nanners
Great college starter

Nanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

if i am picking the top two wrs, one is calvin and the other is aj green or julio

brandon marshall might be top 5 but he is not top 2 in my book.

edit: lol at nobody in this thread even mentioning julio. if julio was getting the same number of targets that brandon marshall gets...game over

you guys can hate on primetime all you want, i guess i am a "homer" too because I would rate dez pretty much neck and neck with brandon marshall.

Last edited by Nanners : 12-21-2012 at 01:32 PM.
Nanners is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 07:51 PM   #15
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

yep Julio is top-10 for sure...over White, even if White has more production this year, Julio is the bigger freak

I think he is top-5 even

Andre has finished the year strong as hell and is top-10 but he isn't the same though still, he can't get off a press the same.

Fitz is hard to rank now because of no QB, but the fact that Roberts has better numbers than him is strange, he is still top-10 but I am thinking he might have dropped from the top teir

I think my top-10 would be

1. Calvin
2. AJ
3. Marshall
4. Julio
5. Fitz
6. Andre
7. Vincent
8. Wayne
9. Dez
10. Demaryius