Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 12-10-2012, 05:08 PM   #1
Real Men Wear Green
BathFrog of Doom

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Where would you draft Marcus Lattimore?

Instead of returning to college to prove to scouts what he can do he's counting on an NFL team's doctors to do a better job on his rehab. Thinking has changed I suppose. An RB with a bad wheel is a bad bet but sports science keeps on improving. Peterson is looking better than ever. But then again, RB's have short peaks normally. So what's the earliest you would want to see your favorite team pick him up?
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:11 PM   #2
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this board
Default Re: Where would you draft Marcus Lattimore?

Hard to say really. This kind of reminds me of Dennis Dixon in college. He was hyped as shit, was pretty much a lock for a Heisman candidate and torn his acl up. He ended up getting drafted to my Steelers fifth round. I would say no earlier than the third round would I expect Lattimore to get drafted.

It's just a high risk/high reward scenario. Peterson proved he can beat the odds but he is not human.
QUIZZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 07:34 PM   #3
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The earliest I would take him would be in the 3rd round. But I'd rather take him between the 4th-6th rounds.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 07:38 PM   #4
TheSilentKiller
NBA Superstar

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
The earliest I would take him would be in the 3rd round. But I'd rather take him between the 4th-6th rounds.
This
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:08 PM   #5
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

I'd feel comfortable taking him in the 5th round and beyond.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:47 AM   #6
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Probably in New York.

HEYOH!
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 01:22 AM   #7
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
I'd feel comfortable taking him in the 5th round and beyond.
yeah, around there. assuming the knee checks out obviously.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 02:18 AM   #8
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
After thinking about this a bit, 3rd round is way too high. I'd take a flier on him between the 5th-7th rounds.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 03:07 PM   #9
miggyme1
Local High School Star

miggyme1 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrymiggyme1 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Lol Yall Too Scary. Im Taking Him In The First Round If The Knee Checks Out.great Attitude....great Work Ethic And All Of The Above..i Need People Like That On My Team Asap.im Taking Him In The First Round.

He Might Not Be The Same..might Not Be Barry Sanders Or Walter Payton But The Kid Will Be At Least A 1,000 Yd Rusher For At Least 7 To 8 Seasons And If U Dont Believe Me Go Check Out Willis Mcgahee Stats....same Injury Basically....willis Lost All His Speed But He Became A Str8 Line Rusher Like Frank Gore And Everything Has Worked For Him
miggyme1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 04:55 PM   #10
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Definitely not for my team. For a team that desperately needs RBs? I'd take a chance somewhere around 5+. He might not play until 2014 and he's had serious injuries in 2 straight seasons.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 04:59 PM   #11
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by miggyme1
Lol Yall Too Scary. Im Taking Him In The First Round If The Knee Checks Out.great Attitude....great Work Ethic And All Of The Above..i Need People Like That On My Team Asap.im Taking Him In The First Round.

He Might Not Be The Same..might Not Be Barry Sanders Or Walter Payton But The Kid Will Be At Least A 1,000 Yd Rusher For At Least 7 To 8 Seasons And If U Dont Believe Me Go Check Out Willis Mcgahee Stats....same Injury Basically....willis Lost All His Speed But He Became A Str8 Line Rusher Like Frank Gore And Everything Has Worked For Him

You'd draft a guy in the 1st round just to be a 1,000 yard rusher, and one who might not even play for a year?

And, the **** you capitalizing everything for?
Old 12-15-2012, 06:53 PM   #12
Real Men Wear Green
BathFrog of Doom

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Yeah, he's a good guy from everything we hear about him and I'm rooting for him but the NFL is business, you don't guarantee first round pick multimillions until you know his health is good.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 08:24 PM   #13
miggyme1
Local High School Star

miggyme1 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrymiggyme1 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18
You'd draft a guy in the 1st round just to be a 1,000 yard rusher, and one who might not even play for a year?

And, the **** you capitalizing everything for?

stop whining b.i.t.c.h.thats all u do.
Old 12-21-2012, 09:18 AM   #14
Jackass18
The Iron Price

LOL, now you bumping old threads because I got you shook
Old 12-21-2012, 09:34 AM   #15
miggyme1
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18
LOL, now you bumping old threads because I got you shook

yep i learned that trick from yo dumba.s.s. thanks for the new skill
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: