Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-21-2012, 05:58 PM   #1
BMOGEFan
Banned

BMOGEFan has a bad reputationBMOGEFan has a bad reputationBMOGEFan has a bad reputation
Default Another Shooting

http://news.yahoo.com/four-dead-thre...--finance.html

These these are not even happening between months at a time. Its now weeks at a time.
BMOGEFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 06:03 PM   #2
97 bulls
5-time NBA All-Star

97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Another Shooting

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMOGEFan
http://news.yahoo.com/four-dead-thre...--finance.html

These these are not even happening between months at a time. Its now weeks at a time.
Wow
97 bulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 06:03 PM   #3
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Still the people that die in car accidents is still much greater than people dying in mass shootings during a year. Let's focus on car safety instead....am I right?

Close thread.
bagelred is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 06:09 PM   #4
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

A friend of mine was on Facebook today blaming video games because he loves his guns so much.

I guess this guy played Grand Theft Auto.
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 06:16 PM   #5
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation here

America is one of the richest countries in the world, obviously it is not perfect but why do such violent acts occur???

Are Americans pumped so much with fear and paranoia that the countries mental health is at risk???
MMM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 06:22 PM   #6
Pacers4ever
Banned

Pacers4ever has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM
America is one of the richest countries in the world, obviously it is not perfect but why do such violent acts occur???

Are Americans pumped so much with fear and paranoia that the countries mental health is at risk???
Couldn't have generalized better myself.
Pacers4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 06:26 PM   #7
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It's f*cked up but people have been getting shot and killed everyday for the longest. Every shooting just gets hyped now because of the recent Connecticut tragedy.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 06:30 PM   #8
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Loneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
It's f*cked up but people have been getting shot and killed everyday for the longest. Every shooting just gets hyped now because of the recent Connecticut tragedy.

Or when it starts happening to white people more. Lets face it, if you're black, latino, or even asian, you know what its like to grow up some place (in America) where shootings occur on a daily basis. Its not a problem until it starts to effect white people.
Loneshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 06:33 PM   #9
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan1357
A friend of mine was on Facebook today blaming video games because he loves his guns so much.

I guess this guy played Grand Theft Auto.
NRA mindset, yeah.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 06:35 PM   #10
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Every shooting should be hyped regardless. Shootings shouldn't be the norm. We are living in a terrible world when people are just so blase about shootings.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 06:39 PM   #11
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller-time
Every shooting should be hyped regardless. Shootings shouldn't be the norm. We are living in a terrible world when people are just so blase about shootings.

In a perfect world they wouldn't be. But unfortunately in the world we live, violence like this is nothing new. There's nothing to stop a crazy person from having the desire to shoot, stab or harm other people.
Old 12-21-2012, 06:44 PM   #12
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
In a perfect world they wouldn't be. But unfortunately in the world we live, violence like this is nothing new. There's nothing to stop a crazy person from having the desire to shoot, stab or harm other people.

But does that mean we just throw our arms up in the world and stop caring or trying to fix things? Apathy is just as big a problem as violence.

"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing."
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 06:45 PM   #13
Clifton
talk less, say more

Clifton is considered somewhat coolClifton is considered somewhat cool

It's the media's fault. If they didn't revere every loser who shot a couple dozen people as a god, these guys would just kill themselves and be done with it. But when you can go out with glory... to be the most important person in the world for a whole week... it'd almost be hard not to.
Clifton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 06:53 PM   #14
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller-time
But does that mean we just throw our arms up in the world and stop caring or trying to fix things? Apathy is just as big a problem as violence.

"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing."

I'm not saying you can't try to stop it. I'm saying that there's no need for the media and everyone to get so riled up about it like it's something so foreign.

Violence will exist as long as man does. No matter what you do people will find a way to hurt and/or kill each other. We just have to learn how to cope with it whether it be through self defense or legislation.
Old 12-21-2012, 06:56 PM   #15
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clifton
It's the media's fault. If they didn't revere every loser who shot a couple dozen people as a god, these guys would just kill themselves and be done with it. But when you can go out with glory... to be the most important person in the world for a whole week... it'd almost be hard not to.

Yup....but that'll never change. America is obsessed with crime, murder. They like it...it's exciting. Look at all the dramas on TV. Most of them are crime/murder shows...CSI, etc.
bagelred is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: