Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-21-2012, 08:37 PM   #16
kuniva_dAMiGhTy
The First School

kuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: T-Mac Update:0-11 (If Mods Delete, I will whine. If they don't...I'll still whine)

Thanks - but do you have a link to the article/recap? Cant seem to find it anywhere. Would appreciate that. If you can, maybe you can direct me to where I can find more recaps of his other games?
kuniva_dAMiGhTy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 08:40 PM   #17
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this board
Default Re: T-Mac Update:0-11 (If Mods Delete, I will whine. If they don't...I'll still whine)

Complaint with screen captures sent to Jeff.

After two T-Mac threads were deleted for no reason, and after this one had the title of it edited by the mods.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 08:42 PM   #18
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

LMAO Euroleague smasht. Based mods

Jeff doesn't give a flying **** about you OP.
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 08:44 PM   #19
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
Thanks - but do you have a link to the article/recap? Cant seem to find it anywhere. Would appreciate that. If you can, maybe you can direct me to where I can find more recaps of his other games?

I would, but the mods will just delete it. Like how I explained the quote his coach gave about what T-Mac told him, and about the bad egg, and BOOM the mods deleted the thread.

Sorry, but I can't post anything without it being deleted.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 08:44 PM   #20
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

I'm sure Jeff will take your complaints into consideration, just like he always does...

Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 08:45 PM   #21
kuniva_dAMiGhTy
The First School

kuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
I would, but the mods will just delete it. Like how I explained the quote his coach gave about what T-Mac told him, and about the bad egg, and BOOM the mods deleted the thread.

Sorry, but I can't post anything without it being deleted.

You can PM me it. I'll just post it here.
kuniva_dAMiGhTy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 09:17 PM   #22
Kobe681
Great young streetballer

Kobe681 has decent reputationKobe681 has decent reputation

Di... did Euroleague just post links???....

12/21/2012
Kobe681 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 09:33 PM   #23
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe681
Di... did Euroleague just post links???....

12/21/2012
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 09:39 PM   #24
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
*Disclaimer to mods:

*If any mod deletes this thread, like they deleted the last two T-Mac threads, an official complaint will be sent to Jeff. Screen caps are being taken of the whole thread and will be used as proof that mods deleted it for no reason.

SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 09:41 PM   #25
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Complaint with screen captures sent to Jeff.

After two T-Mac threads were deleted for no reason, and after this one had the title of it edited by the mods.

SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 09:57 PM   #26
ralph_i_el
The Wizard

ralph_i_el has a terrific reputationralph_i_el has a terrific reputationralph_i_el has a terrific reputationralph_i_el has a terrific reputationralph_i_el has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
This guy was an extraordinary athlete but once he lost his athletisim his lack of actual skill REALLY showed

you don't do the things he did in his career off of athleticism otherwise Gerald Green and Andre Drummond would be dominating the league
ralph_i_el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 11:08 PM   #27
DCL
NBA rookie of the year

DCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this board

so he can't even "will the team" to at least one win in that sh!tty league?? marbury made it look so easy.
DCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 11:59 PM   #28
unbreakable
National High School Star

unbreakable posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryunbreakable posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

this a good thread i for one want to be kept updated on how our nba stars do in europe or china (steph, tmac, ivo, etc)
unbreakable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 05:09 AM   #29
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

How do you send a message to Jeff son?
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 05:57 AM   #30
Bandito
NBA Superstar

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCL
so he can't even "will the team" to at least one win in that sh!tty league?? marbury made it look so easy.
Just because is not the NBA means it is a shitty league. That's why the world laughs at americans. The chinese league is not the NBDL it is a tough league. Not as tough as the NBA but it is not a pushover league either, you have to work as hard to will your team to a win.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: