Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-22-2012, 01:41 PM   #31
kuniva_dAMiGhTy
The First School

kuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: clyde frazier is BRUTAL

He and Breen are the best as far as team announcers go. I'd say Ralph / Mike, and Billy / Stu are close behind.
kuniva_dAMiGhTy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 01:42 PM   #32
NewYorkNoPicks
National High School Star

NewYorkNoPicks has decent reputationNewYorkNoPicks has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicksfever2010
When a player takes a jumpshot; on the release clyde will say, "nope"- THANKS CLYDE

And btw clyde its N-O-A-H, there is NO 'r' in his name. Its not 'noahr'

i miss marv albert

Oh so youre one of THOSE fans... The type that cant stand any sort of negativity no matter how REALISTIC that negativity is?

Dont you ever get pissed at the team? If your son does somethin wrong do you still praise him? Do you want reality or a fantasy land?

Sometimes a team sucks and they should be called out on it. End of story deal with it
NewYorkNoPicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 02:13 PM   #33
Knicksfever2010
Decent college freshman

Knicksfever2010 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayKnicksfever2010 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkNoPicks
Oh so youre one of THOSE fans... The type that cant stand any sort of negativity no matter how REALISTIC that negativity is?

Dont you ever get pissed at the team? If your son does somethin wrong do you still praise him? Do you want reality or a fantasy land?

Sometimes a team sucks and they should be called out on it. End of story deal with it

I don't have any kids, single and ready to mingle, but that's neither here nor there. POINT IS, why does he CONTINUALLY mispronounce the guys name? its not like he did it for one game, he does this EVERY TIME the knicks and bulls play. You would think he would have SOME SORT of professionalism and try to do better at his craft, but I guess thats asking too much
Knicksfever2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 02:42 PM   #34
NewYorkNoPicks
National High School Star

NewYorkNoPicks has decent reputationNewYorkNoPicks has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicksfever2010
I don't have any kids, single and ready to mingle, but that's neither here nor there. POINT IS, why does he CONTINUALLY mispronounce the guys name? its not like he did it for one game, he does this EVERY TIME the knicks and bulls play. You would think he would have SOME SORT of professionalism and try to do better at his craft, but I guess thats asking too much

Do you live in NY?

Because im pretty sure we have one of the worst accents in the world where most words are lazily said and mispronounced.

Tyson ChandLUH

CAHMELOWW

I JUST BEEN TO FIFTY TURD STREET

You hating on Clyde is pure trolling. Everyone enjoys Clyde, but maybe youre a really young fan or something
NewYorkNoPicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 04:06 PM   #35
Knicksfever2010
Decent college freshman

Knicksfever2010 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayKnicksfever2010 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkNoPicks
Do you live in NY?

Because im pretty sure we have one of the worst accents in the world where most words are lazily said and mispronounced.

Tyson ChandLUH

CAHMELOWW

I JUST BEEN TO FIFTY TURD STREET

You hating on Clyde is pure trolling. Everyone enjoys Clyde, but maybe youre a really young fan or something

I'm from NJ
Knicksfever2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 05:31 PM   #36
tomtucker
NBA rookie of the year

tomtucker has an OK reputation so far

100 times better then van gundy, and his loud rants.........
tomtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 05:36 PM   #37
Beebo
****ing Rudy Gay man

Beebo has decent reputationBeebo has decent reputation

I hope for a day where I can see Bill Walton and Clyde Frazier call a game together.
Beebo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: