Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-02-2007, 07:03 AM   #1
clipps
Good college starter

Default Experiences where you got backstabbed majorly

Happened earlier today in fact. I got my ass beat by 3 guys with my "friends" standing there just watching. Those "friends" that you've always been there for and they say that they always will be there. F*ck That.When I really needed them, they let me get punched multiple times in the face, have my face shoved in the snow, and my stomach kicked multiple times while I was down. The dudes that triple teamed me left. When they did, I simply got in my car and left my "friends" stranded 20 miles from their homes. They deserved that sh!t. Especially after they were like "I'm so sorry dog, I wanted to jump in so bad." Damn, every time any of my friends was getting teamed up like that, I always jumped in. That's f'd up.
clipps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 11:47 AM   #2
eurobum
High School Varsity 6th Man

Default Re: Experiences where you got backstabbed majorly

That is f*cked. Unforgivable. They ain't your friends now.
eurobum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 11:58 AM   #3
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Happened earlier today in fact. I got my ass beat by 3 guys with my "friends" standing there just watching. Those "friends" that you've always been there for and they say that they always will be there. F*ck That.When I really needed them, they let me get punched multiple times in the face, have my face shoved in the snow, and my stomach kicked multiple times while I was down. The dudes that triple teamed me left. When they did, I simply got in my car and left my "friends" stranded 20 miles from their homes. They deserved that sh!t. Especially after they were like "I'm so sorry dog, I wanted to jump in so bad." Damn, every time any of my friends was getting teamed up like that, I always jumped in. That's f'd up.

your dudes chumped out on you....

Man, that is the funniest sh*t when that happens to somebody(no offense to you personally)

guy is yapping to some people because his "friends got his back" and then all of a sudden the guy gets jumped on his friends go MIA on him....

He can see his friends standing around while he's taking a pounding

afterwards: "Dammit, Why didnt y'all help me?"

"If it was y'all I would have helped y'all"

Friend: "what about the time Deebo tried to choke me in smoke's back yard?"

Guy: "yeah, well.. that was different"

Quote:
I simply got in my car and left my "friends" stranded 20 miles from their homes.

"Man, f*ck y'all" *Runs to car*

Friend: "He's gon cry when he get in the car"
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 02:08 PM   #4
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1

Man, that is the funniest sh*t when that happens to somebody(no offense to you personally)

guy is yapping to some people because his "friends got his back" and then all of a sudden the guy gets jumped on his friends go MIA on him....

So true though.

But yeah I had a some friends with me and all the sudden some kid I really didn't no starts dissing me and talking **** and punch the ****er and all his buddies come at me and its like 1v3 and got them all good at least once tho.

But as soon as I could I ****ing ran away. Go back to my house and all my friends are there playing xbox. I'm like where were you and there like "oh we lost ya we thought you came back here". lol pussys.
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 03:08 PM   #5
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

So how did this fight start Clipps?
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 07:48 PM   #6
clipps
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1

Wrong analogy. Deebo was one man. I got triple teamed. At least the guy got his chain and his bike back.

Last edited by clipps : 02-02-2007 at 07:59 PM.
Old 02-02-2007, 07:57 PM   #7
clipps
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
So how did this fight start Clipps?

The 3 dudes that didn't know us were talking sh!t on us, one of them said something personal about me so I went up to them and stood up for myself. I'm like "Why are you guys talkin sh!t, y'all don't know me, I did nothin to yall." They laughed and one of them spit in my face so I clocked the dude and that's when they triple teamed. I didn't worry at the time because I thought my "friends" were gunna help me. What's sad is that I had 4 of my friends with me. Not a single one helped me. That's f*cked up. I can understand if it was only 1 of them whooping my ass and they didn't jump in. When it's a 1-on-1 fight, I don't want anyone jumping in, even if I'm getting my ass beat, but when all 3 of them team me up, and my friends don't do nothin about it. that's f*cked. I feel good about standing my ground though.There's only so much a single person can do. I saw those 'friends' around town today and they couldn't even look me in the eye. They arn't friends anymore. F*ck me over like that and I don't want anything to do with you.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: