Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 12-23-2012, 10:04 PM   #211
GP_20
Glove

GP_20 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Week 16 Discussion and Game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18
You only starting posting when your team started playing really well.
Not entirely true, but apparently KG215 says I've been wrong most of the time so I'll like to see where he got that claim from.
Don't expect anything out of him, its easy to look better when you are just fabricating.
GP_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 10:05 PM   #212
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP_20
Okay so you admit I was right here. Tell me where I've been wrong. Have I made some wrong football claims this year? Or are you just trying to save your embarrassed-self with made-up claims?
No, but you didn't start posting on the football board until your team started play well. That pretty much tells me all I need to know about you.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 10:06 PM   #213
GP_20
Glove

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
No, but you didn't start posting on the football board until your team started play well. That pretty much tells me all I need to know about you.
You want to wager on that? Most the ISH vets know I've been supporting Seattle for a while. And if you are just talking this year, I'm afraid you are wrong there too.
Old 12-23-2012, 10:09 PM   #214
GP_20
Glove

Anyways done talking about the Seahawks. Its clear they have no competition. I'm still stunned people thought that the 49ers could keep up with them. Like it would be a close game?
"but look they beat the Patriots"
Yes the Patriots, another team that isn't even in the same league as the Seahawks.

Just want some competition from teams in the NFL. Tired of seeing blowouts. Don't when this league became so unbalanced with a team clearly at the top.

Have fun seeing the 2nd half of this blowout.
Old 12-23-2012, 10:11 PM   #215
KG215

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Not entirely true, but apparently KG215 says I've been wrong most of the time so I'll like to see where he got that claim from.
Don't expect anything out of him, its easy to look better when you are just fabricating.
Where did I say you're wrong most of the time. I've just learned from the few times I've seen you post that you're a major homer, but in an annoying douchey way. You make enough blind bold claims about your favorite teams when they're playing really, one of them is bound to eventually come true.
Old 12-23-2012, 10:13 PM   #216
KG215

Quote:
Anyways done talking about the Seahawks. Its clear they have no competition. I'm still stunned people thought that the 49ers could keep up with them. Like it would be a close game?
"but look they beat the Patriots"
Yes the Patriots, another team that isn't even in the same league as the Seahawks.
I bet you couldn't find five non-Seahawks fans that would agree with any of this.

But yes, keep making bold outlandish statements and laughing at everyone else and calling us stupid because you were right this time.
Old 12-23-2012, 10:16 PM   #217
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Well, it doesn't take much time to check the reply count for these weekly threads, and:

14 - 0
13 - 1
12 - 0
11 - 0
10 - 0
9 - 0
8 - 0
7 - 0
6 - 0
5 - 0
4 - 0
3 - 5
2 - 0
1 - 0

Nice, you decided to pop in for the game where the refs handed you a win against the Packers, but have been pretty absent otherwise.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 10:20 PM   #218
GP_20
Glove

Hey KG215 you keep saying "you were right this time" with my outlandish claims but when was I ever wrong this year? Let me know. I've been right each time, that sound better?

Oh and it's not outlandish, I have seen Seattle all year. I know what's outlandish for them and what is not. And ive been right. You obviously don't lol.

Have fun watching 2nd half and try not calling me out again only to fall on ur face
Old 12-23-2012, 10:26 PM   #219
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

That should have been PI

and now the Seahawks catch a break
Old 12-23-2012, 10:28 PM   #220
jimmy77x
Local High School Star

jimmy77x has decent reputationjimmy77x has decent reputation

Something probably torn
jimmy77x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 10:35 PM   #221
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Rogers drops an easy int? Haven't seen that before...
Old 12-23-2012, 10:44 PM   #222
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

NFC East reward for winning the division is the Seahawks.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 10:51 PM   #223
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

Whoever has to play in Seattle in the playoffs is screwed.
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 10:57 PM   #224
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Bring them on. We owe them some payback.
Old 12-23-2012, 11:46 PM   #225
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

Just lost my fantasy football championship on that last meaningless Kaepernick touchdown. I will now set myself on fire.
vapid is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: