Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 12-24-2012, 04:17 PM   #241
Pacers4ever
Banned

Default Re: Week 16 Discussion and Game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
Here's the Bills season in a nutshell

Don't see what's so bad about that he converted the 4 & 5 in that play. What you should of posted was the play that happened very soon afterwards which was a pick in the 1 yard line Also Eli isn't elite he never has been with his up and downs he's in the 2nd tier along with ben. I just think Eli is slow too it took him pretty much 7 years to develop. Will be fun to read their forums once they're eliminated.
Pacers4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 04:35 PM   #242
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacers4ever
Don't see what's so bad about that he converted the 4 & 5 in that play. What you should of posted was the play that happened very soon afterwards which was a pick in the 1 yard line Also Eli isn't elite he never has been with his up and downs he's in the 2nd tier along with ben. I just think Eli is slow too it took him pretty much 7 years to develop. Will be fun to read their forums once they're eliminated.
Yeah, Eli is terrible. Having two runs 4 games straight in two separate years where you have to win the last few games to get into the playoffs and having two game winning drives in the Superbowl is the mark of being terrible.

Dumbass.

You also said Ben isn't that good too, my ****ing god you're a moron.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 04:35 PM   #243
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

How was the Vernon Davis play a flag? Damn NFL is turning this game into flag football. Its like NBA and NFL are competiting to be the safest sport.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 04:42 PM   #244
Pacers4ever
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Yeah, Eli is terrible. Having two runs 4 games straight in two separate years where you have to win the last few games to get into the playoffs and having two game winning drives in the Superbowl is the mark of being terrible.

Dumbass.

You also said Ben isn't that good too, my ****ing god you're a moron.
Where in the name of Rice did you get that from? Because I said they aren't elite ? Clearly you are sensitive from not making the playoffs.

Last edited by Pacers4ever : 12-24-2012 at 04:47 PM.
Old 12-24-2012, 04:45 PM   #245
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Where in the name of Rice did you get that from? Because I said they aren't elite? Clearly you are sensitive from not making the playoffs.
Person with ten posts and a bashing agenda who basically never are in the threads before. I know where it's going. Note my posts to others are very polite. I'm not polite to you because you clearly are in here to start bashing and are a douche. It's very transparent.
Old 12-24-2012, 04:46 PM   #246
Pacers4ever
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Person with ten posts and a bashing agenda who basically never are in the threads before. I know where it's going. Note my posts to others are very polite. I'm not polite to you because you clearly are in here to start bashing and are a douche. It's very transparent.
I could care less about my or your post count like the rest of the world and that entire post is irrelevant where did you get that I said eli and ben aren't good because I said they aren't elite(which isn't an uncommon opinion unless you are homer or live off ESPN)?
Old 12-24-2012, 04:46 PM   #247
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
How was the Vernon Davis play a flag? Damn NFL is turning this game into flag football. Its like NBA and NFL are competiting to be the safest sport.
If the NFL feels the need to flag those plays they should review them because at full speed they all look bad. Have someone upstairs call down and say its legal and pick up the flag.

basically, the defender there had nothing they could do that would be allowed.
Old 12-24-2012, 04:47 PM   #248
niko
I Run NY.

Vick to start against Giants. Him and Andy with one last Hurrah.
Old 12-24-2012, 04:54 PM   #249
irondarts

Quote:
Look at the Left Tackle.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 04:57 PM   #250
Pacers4ever
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
Look at the Left Tackle.
didn't see that. Still I think getting picked at the 1 yard line and not giving it to spiller was horrible. Coaching staff trust Fitzpatrick more than spiller at the 1 yard line
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: