Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-25-2012, 02:29 PM   #46
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Mo out indefinitely, Jazz "bigs" trade soon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purch
Trade both of them. Start building around Favors/Kanter now.

I kinda wanna trade with the Spurs cause I'm really high on that De Colo dude. Think the spurs found another gem
Like his game but I don't think he's that good to be thought of as being a big part of a trade. IMO he'll be a good backup, no more.
(I've only watched him play in Europe, never in NBA games)
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 02:50 PM   #47
barkleynash
Good High School Starter

barkleynash has an OK reputation so far

Bargs and Calderon and pietrus for Jefferson and burks
barkleynash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 03:33 PM   #48
Xiao Yao You
NBA All-star

Xiao Yao You is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Jazz don't need Bargs. Need a 3rd team. Not sure anyone needs him though? A highly paid stretch big that does little else.
Xiao Yao You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 08:28 AM   #49
DMV2
Keep on Rockin in...

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by barkleynash
Bargs and Calderon and pietrus for Jefferson and burks
What about this: http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=c7rfepv

Barg, Lowry, JLIII for Jefferson and Burks
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 08:30 AM   #50
Rubio2Gasol
College star

Rubio2Gasol has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMV2
What about this: http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=c7rfepv

Barg, Lowry, JLIII for Jefferson and Burks

Why would they trade Lowry?

Don't get me wrong I like Burks but trading Lowry makes no sense. Calderon would make infinitely more sense.
Rubio2Gasol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 08:31 AM   #51
DMV2
Keep on Rockin in...

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubio2Gasol

Don't get me wrong I like Burks but trading Lowry makes no sense. Calderon would make infinitely more sense.
Because I want him instead of Calderon.
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 08:44 AM   #52
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

There has to be some real value to go after Big Al. The original deal isn't that good. Take out Lowry? Yuck.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 06:26 AM   #53
Xiao Yao You
NBA All-star

Quote:

You'd think but rumor has it they want to keep Calderon and deal Lowry.

Why would the Jazz want Bargnani or Lucas? They'd have 5 pg's and have to cut someone.
Old 12-29-2012, 06:33 AM   #54
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

the Kings could use Millsap, not sure what the they can trade tho
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 06:35 AM   #55
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

millsap or big al for tyreke?
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 06:43 AM   #56
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
millsap or big al for tyreke?

For the Kings to have a good use for Milsap would mean us having to trade Jason Thompson/Thomas Robinson as well as Tyreke. Without moving JT/T-Rob moving Tyreke straight up for Big Al/Milsap is pointless we don't really get better as a team since Tyreke is the only legit shot creator we have on the wing/guard spot.

I would love Milsap over JT ad JT can back up Favours/Kanter but unless we can get a scoring/creating SG/SF in return I say no. Evans when he has not been injured and running the point has excelled this year.

The only way they might do Milsap/Big Al for Evans is if they move Cousins first.

Last edited by andremiller07 : 12-29-2012 at 06:47 AM.
andremiller07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 12:03 PM   #57
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world has decent reputationwally_world has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rekindled
they need to trade for Jimmer, its destiny

I'd say thats quite possible.

As a Thunder fan,

Al Jefferson + Marvin Williams + Tinsley + Bell
for
Perkins + Kevin Martin + Reggie Jackson + Toronto's Pick

Mo Williams / Reggie Jackson / Earl Watson
Kev Martin / Foye / Burks
Hayward / Carroll
Millsap / Favors / Evans
Perkins / Kanter

Westbrook / Maynor / Tinsley
Sefolosha / Lamb / Bell
Durant / Marvin Williams
Ibaka / Collison / PJ3
Jefferson / Thabeet

Utah gets a lottery pick to build for the future. Jackson is a good PG to start until Mo returns, and is cheap for another 2 years. Martin is an expirer and a short term solution at SG. Perk, though regarded useless by most, is a solid lockerroom presence to help Utah make the playoffs. He also warrants less minutes/shots to make room for the growth of Favors/Kanter. His contract is bad, but Marvin Williams makes more (but for one less year).

Thunders get the low-post scoring big they lack. Tinsley is a veteran looking to win a chip. Marvin Williams is a solid backup. Raja Bell can be useful if he can revitalize his career with a contender, could end up being a terrific pick up. Bell being a proven playoff performer is also an insurance in case Lamb doesnt pan out.
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 01:16 PM   #58
Vancouver-Grizz
Where is MOTEN???

Vancouver-Grizz has no real reputation yet.

The Answer is the Answer!!!

Sign AI.... He will be a great hit with the morms....

Get it done!
Vancouver-Grizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 01:33 PM   #59
Xiao Yao You
NBA All-star

Quote:
Originally Posted by wally_world
I'd say thats quite possible.

As a Thunder fan,

Al Jefferson + Marvin Williams + Tinsley + Bell
for
Perkins + Kevin Martin + Reggie Jackson + Toronto's Pick

Mo Williams / Reggie Jackson / Earl Watson
Kev Martin / Foye / Burks
Hayward / Carroll
Millsap / Favors / Evans
Perkins / Kanter

Westbrook / Maynor / Tinsley
Sefolosha / Lamb / Bell
Durant / Marvin Williams
Ibaka / Collison / PJ3
Jefferson / Thabeet

Utah gets a lottery pick to build for the future. Jackson is a good PG to start until Mo returns, and is cheap for another 2 years. Martin is an expirer and a short term solution at SG. Perk, though regarded useless by most, is a solid lockerroom presence to help Utah make the playoffs. He also warrants less minutes/shots to make room for the growth of Favors/Kanter. His contract is bad, but Marvin Williams makes more (but for one less year).

Thunders get the low-post scoring big they lack. Tinsley is a veteran looking to win a chip. Marvin Williams is a solid backup. Raja Bell can be useful if he can revitalize his career with a contender, could end up being a terrific pick up. Bell being a proven playoff performer is also an insurance in case Lamb doesnt pan out.

I like it other than Perkins. He makes it a no. The whole idea of getting rid of Jefferson is to play the young guys not pay a 4th big more money than the 3 ahead of him(at least until Millsap gets his money next year and Favors the next. Marvin has an ETO which makes him a possible expirer too. The lottery is for the next draft right? Supposed to be a horrible draft! I doubt Oklahoma wants to get rid of Martin right now anyway.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bm9ymdl
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: