Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-24-2012, 08:57 PM   #16
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: At the time of his surgery, Howard was told by doctors his carrier was over.

LOL carrier. OP is a carrier of the f*gg*t virus
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 09:09 PM   #17
eriX
High School Starter

eriX has decent reputation
Default Re: At the time of his surgery, Howard was told by doctors his carrier was over.

Howard's Carrier was over because blizzard decided to take it out of the game...

Only to put it back in with better AI
eriX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 09:18 PM   #18
bd#1pguard
High School Varsity 12th Man

bd#1pguard is considered somewhat coolbd#1pguard is considered somewhat cool

you can edit the title all you want the fun has been had.

future reference-career
bd#1pguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 09:19 PM   #19
hoopaddict08
Decent college freshman

hoopaddict08 is a pretty well-respected posterhoopaddict08 is a pretty well-respected posterhoopaddict08 is a pretty well-respected posterhoopaddict08 is a pretty well-respected poster

The Mayans predicted the end of his carrier but they were indeed wrong.
hoopaddict08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 09:26 PM   #20
Hermit
Banned

Hermit has an OK reputation so far

"Dwight, bad news... your carrier is over. The good news is you can help carry Kobe to another championship."
Hermit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 09:35 PM   #21
treeztuhn
I brick open layups

treeztuhn has decent reputation

carrier hahaha! it takes me time what the hell are you talking about, until i read it back the title.. that was fun.. hehe!
treeztuhn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 09:36 PM   #22
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by treeztuhn
carrier hahaha! it takes me time what the hell are you talking about, until i read it back the title.. that was fun.. hehe!
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 09:46 PM   #23
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Dwight: "You sank my battleship"
DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 09:56 PM   #24
Grey Dawn
KG cancer to the NBA

Grey Dawn has not been impressing people

Word in quote was COULD never play again.

Stupid and misleading thread title.
Grey Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 09:58 PM   #25
CavaliersFTW
3-time NBA All-Star

CavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 10:23 PM   #26
jstern
College star

jstern has decent reputationjstern has decent reputation
Default Re: At the time of his surgery, Howard was told by doctors his carier was over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fefe
Ok, I edited the title. :) I'm not a native english speaker.
so seriusly. How come this was never reported, and Orlando was able to trade him like this?

It's career.
jstern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 10:53 PM   #27
paytonfan
I airball my layups

paytonfan has no real reputation yet.

I'm confused, which Korea is over... North or South?
paytonfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 11:02 PM   #28
La Frescobaldi
I brick nerf balls

La Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputation

His carrier wrecked and right down to Davy Jones...........

La Frescobaldi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 11:11 PM   #29
Graviton
The Last Alpha Lion

Graviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Kobe should get Howard one of these to straighten him out.

Graviton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 11:17 PM   #30
La Frescobaldi
I brick nerf balls

La Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputation

Nobody knew.............

if she was a deadly virus carrier.............

La Frescobaldi is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: