Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-25-2012, 07:04 AM   #16
Fiasco
latsis4everô

Fiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Would any team want to take both Evans and cousins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnySic
Celtics trade Bass, Lee, picks.

Get Cousins, Evans.

Do it, Danny.

do all celtics fans think their GM is kupchak?
Fiasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 08:51 AM   #17
hoopaddict08
Decent college freshman

hoopaddict08 is a pretty well-respected posterhoopaddict08 is a pretty well-respected posterhoopaddict08 is a pretty well-respected posterhoopaddict08 is a pretty well-respected poster

Cousins still has a higher ceiling then Monroe so It wouldn't kill me to see a trade of Stuckey/Monroe for Evans/Cousins
hoopaddict08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 12:19 PM   #18
TimmyDuncan
Decent playground baller

TimmyDuncan has decent reputation

Spurs has the best chance to keep them in check and change their mentality.
Even Stephen Jackson hasn't done anything stupid in 1 year since his return (except a dumb tweet)

But they don't have a package that will get them Cousins (the big 3 and Leonard are not moving)
TimmyDuncan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 12:30 PM   #19
HiphopRelated
Local High School Star

HiphopRelated has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopaddict08
Cousins still has a higher ceiling then Monroe so It wouldn't kill me to see a trade of Stuckey/Monroe for Evans/Cousins
That's a bullshit deal for Detroit, especially with the defensive potential of a Monroe/Drummond front court
HiphopRelated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 12:46 PM   #20
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiphopRelated
That's a bullshit deal for Detroit, especially with the defensive potential of a Monroe/Drummond front court

I rate and love Greg Monroe and Cousins but there block/steal numbers are identical and Cousins draws more charges and Cousins is a better defensive rebounder. Imo the defensive "potential" is pretty much equal, althought from a offensive point of view Monroe next to Drummond is a far better fit since Monroe is a better passer (looks to pass more) and has a better mid range J.
andremiller07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 12:54 PM   #21
JohnRuck
Just Say Yes

JohnRuck has an OK reputation so far

I doubt the kings trade their young franchise player they plan to build around (Cousins).
JohnRuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 01:21 PM   #22
Legends66NBA7
Face Of Death

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Seriously, Toronto should push for both guys. What do they really have to lose at this point.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 01:30 PM   #23
Derka
Go C's!

Derka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnySic
Celtics trade Bass, Lee, picks.

Get Cousins, Evans.

Do it, Danny.
That'd be robbery on our end. Not sure the Kings go for it without Sullinger or Bradley attached. I'm not seeing one of them go for a head case like Cousins and an inconsistent Evans.
Derka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 01:38 PM   #24
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

I don't understand what team would try for both Cousins and Evans. One or the other.

Also, I do think Leonard for Cousins would benefit the Spurs...especially if they asked for Honeycutt in return...not that it's happening.
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 01:39 PM   #25
CLTHornets4eva
Original ISH CLTHornet

CLTHornets4eva is a pretty well-respected posterCLTHornets4eva is a pretty well-respected posterCLTHornets4eva is a pretty well-respected poster

I think Boston would be a good spot. They would have to trade Rondo though...

The coaching and organization is at a character level where I think they could excel. Plus the Celtics would get younger really quickly, and avoid a true rebuilding in a couple years.
CLTHornets4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 01:42 PM   #26
longtime lurker
NBA sixth man of the year

longtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
Seriously, Toronto should push for both guys. What do they really have to lose at this point.

The question is can Cousins chuck from 3 and put little to zero effort into rebounding?
longtime lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 01:56 PM   #27
ralph_i_el
The Wizard

ralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiasco
wizarsd so we can lauhj more
your spelling is worst than the wiz
ralph_i_el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 01:59 PM   #28
Derka
Go C's!

Derka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLTHornets4eva
I think Boston would be a good spot. They would have to trade Rondo though...

The coaching and organization is at a character level where I think they could excel. Plus the Celtics would get younger really quickly, and avoid a true rebuilding in a couple years.
Yeah, that's not an option.

I don't think Cousins will listen to anyone, personally.
Derka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 02:00 PM   #29
Legends66NBA7
Face Of Death

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by longtime lurker
The question is can Cousins chuck from 3 and put little to zero effort into rebounding?

He'll still rebound, but... since he will take jump shots and will probably take 3's... and show little to no commitment to defense ?

Sounds like a wet dream for BC.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 02:08 PM   #30
longtime lurker
NBA sixth man of the year

longtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
He'll still rebound, but... since he will take jump shots and will probably take 3's... and show little to no commitment to defense ?

Sounds like a wet dream for BC.

don't you threaten Colangelo with a good time. Seriously though if the Raptors want to rebuild the right way this is probably the best deal to do it. But they'd rather commit long term contracts to mediocre players like Bargani and Derozan(God bless his heart he plays his ass off though)
longtime lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: