Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-25-2012, 02:24 PM   #31
Fiasco
latsis4everô

Fiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Would any team want to take both Evans and cousins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph_i_el
your spelling is worst than the wiz

Eggnog is a bitch.
Fiasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 02:24 PM   #32
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by longtime lurker
don't you threaten Colangelo with a good time. Seriously though if the Raptors want to rebuild the right way this is probably the best deal to do it. But they'd rather commit long term contracts to mediocre players like Bargani and Derozan(God bless his heart he plays his ass off though)

Evans and DeRozan would be a nice duo. Coming from the same draft class, both have potential (Evans having more), and they probably could push each other. I know Raptor fans have a problem with DeRozan's consistency and I obviously don't like the contract he got (can't be getting $10 million a year and produce only 18/5), but yeah WAY more heart than Bargs.

I can see Cousins and Ed Davis being insanely tough inside and would make us a top rebounding team instantly, with Amir Johnson coming off the bench. Might mean have to give up on Jonas in a trade, but I wouldn't mind taking the risk.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 03:17 PM   #33
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
Evans and DeRozan would be a nice duo. Coming from the same draft class, both have potential (Evans having more), and they probably could push each other. I know Raptor fans have a problem with DeRozan's consistency and I obviously don't like the contract he got (can't be getting $10 million a year and produce only 18/5), but yeah WAY more heart than Bargs.

I can see Cousins and Ed Davis being insanely tough inside and would make us a top rebounding team instantly, with Amir Johnson coming off the bench. Might mean have to give up on Jonas in a trade, but I wouldn't mind taking the risk.

Problem with Evans and DeRozan together is that you have two wings who can't shoot.
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 12:15 AM   #34
MetsPackers
new based god

MetsPackers has decent reputation

I'd actually really like to see Evans get moved to Charlotte now that I think about it. He'd have a lot of good young talent around him where he could be the main scorer, something that team needs badly. It also seems like a much better atmosphere and MJ behind the scenes might be good, or MJ thinks he's a slacker and turns him into Kwame 2.0.

F*ck it. Evans and John Salmons for Ben Gordon and Henderson with a fire sale in Sacramento ensuing. Fu*kin Yolo lets do this shyt. Gordon gets shipped out as part of another deal immediately.

2 1st rounders to the Kings as well; .........................

............ top 5 protected though

MetsPackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 12:32 AM   #35
longtime lurker
NBA sixth man of the year

longtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:

Wow I thought that Ed Davis would be going out in the trade with the Kings. I assume Calderon is out and Bargani too(although I have no idea in God's name why Sacramento would want him)

Anyways moving on yes I think an Evans, Derozan and Cousins trio could be very successful. I haven't even mentioned Lowry in the mix. I don't see how this team couldn't reach a good amount of success.
longtime lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 12:33 AM   #36
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

Nets can trade Kris Humphries and Marshon Brooks for Evans and Cousins.
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 12:35 AM   #37
longtime lurker

longtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
Nets can trade Kris Humphries and Marshon Brooks for Evans and Cousins.

And then you woke up.....
Old 12-26-2012, 12:40 AM   #38
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Wow I thought that Ed Davis would be going out in the trade with the Kings. I assume Calderon is out and Bargani too(although I have no idea in God's name why Sacramento would want him)

Anyways moving on yes I think an Evans, Derozan and Cousins trio could be very successful. I haven't even mentioned Lowry in the mix. I don't see how this team couldn't reach a good amount of success.

Well, Jonas would be better trade bait for a Cousins and Evans package. Probably might have more upside than Davis too, but I honestly would like an inside/outside threat like Cousins and Davis more. Jonas and Davis play too much in the paint that it could hinder their games at times.

And yeah, put Lowry in the mix, all the Raptors would need then is a good SF to be a pretty good playoff team. A great SF (not saying were getting LeBron/Durant/Melo or anything) and we got a contender, for sure. Sadly, the one position that continues to curse this team is the SF position.

Think about this... the Top 3 SF's the Raptors have had in team history in was 1999-2000 Tracy McGrady, the 2 and a half year tenure of Jalen Rose, and the 27 games of Shawn Marion in 2009.
Old 12-26-2012, 12:45 AM   #39
The Big Skinny
The champ is here.

The Big Skinny is considered somewhat coolThe Big Skinny is considered somewhat cool

Wizards will trade you all stars Shaun Livingston and Trevor Booker and we'll even throw in Jan Vesely for shits and giggs
The Big Skinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 12:53 AM   #40
TryToBeUnbias
Decent college freshman

TryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation here

Do it Mitch! ( Didn't want the lakers to get left out )
TryToBeUnbias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 12:54 AM   #41
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Well, Jonas would be better trade bait for a Cousins and Evans package. Probably might have more upside than Davis too, but I honestly would like an inside/outside threat like Cousins and Davis more. Jonas and Davis play too much in the paint that it could hinder their games at times.

And yeah, put Lowry in the mix, all the Raptors would need then is a good SF to be a pretty good playoff team. A great SF (not saying were getting LeBron/Durant/Melo or anything) and we got a contender, for sure. Sadly, the one position that continues to curse this team is the SF position.

Think about this... the Top 3 SF's the Raptors have had in team history in was 1999-2000 Tracy McGrady, the 2 and a half year tenure of Jalen Rose, and the 27 games of Shawn Marion in 2009.

Well Carter played SF for the first couple years.
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 12:58 AM   #42
longtime lurker

Quote:

Yes Raptors are a sad story indeed. The great thing about Tyreke and Derozan is that they're interchangeable at the swing position. Wow this trade seriously needs to happen. Unfortunately I doubt the Raptors would even explore this because of Colangelo's creepy man crush on Bargani
Old 12-26-2012, 01:21 AM   #43
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoah10115
Well Carter played SF for the first couple years.

That's true, but obviously still not long enough and he was a better SG.

Quote:
Yes Raptors are a sad story indeed. The great thing about Tyreke and Derozan is that they're interchangeable at the swing position. Wow this trade seriously needs to happen. Unfortunately I doubt the Raptors would even explore this because of Colangelo's creepy man crush on Bargani

It's all because of his damn ego. He even admitted on a Toronto radio station that if he had to redo the 2006 draft he would have picked Brandon Roy (before injuries).

He's so stubborn that he still feels there is some way to save face that Bargnani can still be a franchise player... ah well, fuck it, this basically sums it up:

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: