Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-25-2012, 09:07 PM   #16
Hank
Heatles = Dynasty

Hank is considered somewhat coolHank is considered somewhat coolHank is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Okc has trouble against heat

We da bess

Hank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 09:08 PM   #17
ihoopallday
King James

ihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilalizard
LeRef and the refs, you mean.

No one was going to "win" except miami last year. Refs made sure of that in games 2, 3, and 4.

I remember your constant bitching after the finals. Still going at it I see.
ihoopallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 09:10 PM   #18
flipogb
College superstar

flipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected poster

looks like they don't have a bulky 6'6 - 6'8 player,but if im wrong and thy do then he needs to play even if hes a scrub
flipogb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 09:20 PM   #19
KyrieTheFuture
College star

KyrieTheFuture is popular on this boardKyrieTheFuture is popular on this boardKyrieTheFuture is popular on this boardKyrieTheFuture is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilalizard
LeRef and the refs, you mean.

No one was going to "win" except miami last year. Refs made sure of that in games 2, 3, and 4.
I heard if you say something enough, it becomes true. Keep up the good work
KyrieTheFuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 09:25 PM   #20
Jax
Great young streetballer

Jax is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihoopallday
Miami would've got raped by SA last year. No way we could survive against their bigs in a 7 game series.
We beat SA ass by 20 and 30 points man...
Jax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 09:27 PM   #21
rmt
National High School Star

rmt is considered somewhat coolrmt is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGotACoolStory
I'm not sure about that. Which is why it would have been a fun series.

Like I said, the Heat and OKC are built similarly in many ways. And OKC smashed the Spurs for 4 straight.

But many ways does not equal every way. I think it would have come down to Pop versus the Heat's talent.

OKC has defensive bigs to play against the offensive bigs (Randolph/Gasol, Gasol/Dwight, and to a much lesser extent Duncan/Splitter). IMO, OKC is better equipped than MIA to handle those teams. Fortunately, for the Heat those teams are all in the West and have to go through OKC to get to play the Heat. Perkins is worthless against a team like the Heat (nobody to guard) and OKC doesn't have the offensive bigs to exploit Heat's weak interior (paint) defense.
rmt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 09:37 PM   #22
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

They just match up pretty well with the OKC Thunder.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 09:43 PM   #23
jdm_dc_fan
Local High School Star

jdm_dc_fan has decent reputationjdm_dc_fan has decent reputation

They need a player who can stay in front of james. A SF with length and size, a jeff green type player. Oh and get rid of Perkins.

jdm_dc_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 12:27 AM   #24
I<3NBA
College superstar

I<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryI<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

the game went into the wire. if KD or Westbrook's shot had gone in, you'd be singing a different tune. they match up pretty well. it seems an equal match up for me. OKC just really needs a real PG down the stretch of games.

now that Harden is gone, Heat's game plan against OKC is to let Westbrook keep shooting and take away shots from KD.
I<3NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 12:56 AM   #25
KG215
NBA Legend

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I<3NBA
the game went into the wire. if KD or Westbrook's shot had gone in, you'd be singing a different tune. they match up pretty well. it seems an equal match up for me. OKC just really needs a real PG down the stretch of games.

now that Harden is gone, Heat's game plan against OKC is to let Westbrook keep shooting and take away shots from KD.
That really wasn't the problem down the stretch tonight. Durant got the ball and made shots pretty much whenever he wanted. Westbrook just went full retard on two fastbreaks and cost OKC a potential six points. Not saying they were guaranteed points, but I like the odds of Martin and Durant hitting wide-open threes, especially Durant given how well he had been shooting in the second half. Odds are at least one of those would've gone in. I think it was a like a 2 or 4 point game both times, too. Granted, Westbrook was robbed of two FT's on a horrible charge call, but he stupidly put himself in that situation in the first place with a wide-open Durant and Martin on the wing.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: