Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-27-2012, 09:00 AM   #31
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Nets - Knicks Trade that makes too much sense

Gerald Wallace is my favorite nets player. He does everything from A-Z. His one on one defense is overrated but everyone thought Wallace would not live up to his contract and he's been besting. He's having double digit rebound games, nice assists and his best productivity doesn't even show up on the boxscore.
Plus I've sent millions of tweets to many nets staff and management to acquire millsap or al. I know they've read it.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 09:04 AM   #32
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
Gerald Wallace is my favorite nets player. He does everything from A-Z. His one on one defense is overrated but everyone thought Wallace would not live up to his contract and he's been besting. He's having double digit rebound games, nice assists and his best productivity doesn't even show up on the boxscore.
Plus I've sent millions of tweets to many nets staff and management to acquire millsap or al. I know they've read it.
What do you have that is attractive to Utah? Not Hump (the white player fetish they had years ago is done). They need starting quality guards. And they don't like players with large salaries.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 09:15 AM   #33
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
What do you have that is attractive to Utah? Not Hump (the white player fetish they had years ago is done). They need starting quality guards. And they don't like players with large salaries.

I don't believe that Utah is looking to land a blockbuster deal. They simply want to rid themselves of one of their four big men before they become a free agent and walk away with nothing in return. However, we do have MarShon Brooks, Tayshawn Taylor, and four first rounders to offer Utah. The Jazz would undoubtedly like MarShon, and Taylor is a really good player. He had 7 points for us last night but that's pretty good for his first time ever getting quality minutes. I'm sure if Billy was eager he could try and get Millsap or Al. I would prefer Al because he is pretty solid defensively and is a great rebounder but honestly we need rebounding right now. On the Nets 11-4 record we were 8th in rebounding averaging 50 rebounds a game and although we're still averaging 50 a game, other teams have increased their rebounding and pushed us to 19th overall.
Old 12-27-2012, 09:21 AM   #34
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

Hopefully Gerald Wallace' comment spark a fire underneath the Nets asses.

"It seems like guys are content with the situation that we are in, and I'm f------ pissed off about us losing, especially losing the way we are losing," Wallace said in the post-game without naming names. "Were a way better team than what our record is."

Wallace attributed the Nets losses to selfishness, saying, "We play a good half or a great quarter and then we go back to playing selfish ball ... thats not getting us anywhere."

"Its mind-boggling that were in the situation were in," Wallace continued. "As good of a team as we are, as good as started off ... you saw the potential we had as a team, and the talent we have as a team. And yet, still, instead of team, its more of I. "

"Confidence is our problem now," he said. "I think thats our main problem. Guys have got too much confidence in themselves and are not trusting in the team.

"Our main thing is weve got to get back to a team concept, all for one. Offensively and defensively, when we move the ball, we execute, we take care of the ball, we make the extra pass. ... Weve got to do everything as a team instead of relying on one guy to do this and one guy to do that."

Get back to playing winning basketball!
Old 12-27-2012, 09:26 AM   #35
Rubio2Gasol
Decent college freshman

Rubio2Gasol is considered somewhat coolRubio2Gasol is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoah10115
Gasol gets his own buckets and buckets for others.

So does Josh Smith.
Rubio2Gasol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 09:28 AM   #36
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
I don't believe that Utah is looking to land a blockbuster deal. They simply want to rid themselves of one of their four big men before they become a free agent and walk away with nothing in return. However, we do have MarShon Brooks, Tayshawn Taylor, and four first rounders to offer Utah. The Jazz would undoubtedly like MarShon, and Taylor is a really good player. He had 7 points for us last night but that's pretty good for his first time ever getting quality minutes. I'm sure if Billy was eager he could try and get Millsap or Al. I would prefer Al because he is pretty solid defensively and is a great rebounder but honestly we need rebounding right now. On the Nets 11-4 record we were 8th in rebounding averaging 50 rebounds a game and although we're still averaging 50 a game, other teams have increased their rebounding and pushed us to 19th overall.

So the Jazz take players the Nets never play and clearly don't like very much and send you a quality big man over the other 30 teams? Nice plan. I'm not quite as confident as you that gets done.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 09:38 AM   #37
Rubio2Gasol
Decent college freshman

Rubio2Gasol is considered somewhat coolRubio2Gasol is considered somewhat cool

Because talent is the problem with the Nets.......
Rubio2Gasol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 10:35 AM   #38
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

wallace isnt an ideal choice in our starting 5...he passes up 3's and dribbles in only to stop half the time and brings it back out
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 10:37 AM   #39
Rekindled
Pringles Reborn

Rekindled posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryRekindled posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryRekindled posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluechox2
wallace isnt an ideal choice in our starting 5...he passes up 3's and dribbles in only to stop half the time and brings it back out

isnt much diffferent than brewer who he will be replacing
Rekindled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 10:44 AM   #40
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rekindled
isnt much diffferent than brewer who he will be replacing
yea brewer isnt our ideal choice either, and will be replaced by shump

cant see woodson benching kidd so most likely shump may start at sf

kidds defense has been great all year,brewer has drooped off in production and his defense has taken a step back
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 10:52 AM   #41
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Utah needs quality guards. I hear a lot from the Nets about getting Utah's bigs. What are you sending back?

I don't know, a few draft picks and Marshon Brooks. They need to free up time for Favors.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 11:24 AM   #42
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world is considered somewhat coolwally_world is considered somewhat coolwally_world is considered somewhat cool

Nets would have alot more leverage if KimK was still with Humps hahaahah
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 04:47 PM   #43
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

The Jazz have Alex Burks...if the Nets send out Marshon then they should ask about Burks...they don't play him in Utah.

Would the Jazz want Felton? I'd take Millsap...tho we'd need another team for Amare...I also want to see Amare play with this team before moving him out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubio2Gasol
So does Josh Smith.

You're right...I'm afraid of him settling for jumpshots tho...if he's pushing us to run and making plays, then I don't mind.
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 04:59 PM   #44
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue&Orange
When will people realize that Melo doesn't like and doesn't want to play at the 4?

Melo on the perimeter is money, that gives him space to also attack the basket. Melo on the post gets blocked and misses layups after taking contact.

Yes lets keep Melo on the 4.

Edit:
Just went to check the 82games stats.

Melo shot selection
Jump - .546% efg
Close - .495% efg

He is shooting .750% on dunks lol Yep, he is perfect for the 4 spot.

Thank you.
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 05:13 PM   #45
iDunk
RF.IS.CA.AB.TC.JS.AS

iDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoah10115
The Jazz have Alex Burks...if the Nets send out Marshon then they should ask about Burks...they don't play him in Utah.

Would the Jazz want Felton? I'd take Millsap...tho we'd need another team for Amare...I also want to see Amare play with this team before moving him out.

You're right...I'm afraid of him settling for jumpshots tho...if he's pushing us to run and making plays, then I don't mind.
We're not trading Felton AGAIN.
iDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: