Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-09-2014, 06:27 PM   #1
ArbitraryWater
Arschreise

ArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Worst Choice Wade ever made

Just read about this, its true.

2011 Finals Game 2:

Stopped shooting the Ball and gave the Ball into LeBron's Hands...

Different way of looking at it. Wade should have simply keep taking shots. He didn't, it cost him bad, most probably a Title/Finals MVP.
As he saw LBJ disrupt the offensive flow and fire up bricks.

Had 36pts on 12-18 shooting with 8 minutes to play, up 15, then stopped shooting.
ArbitraryWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 06:29 PM   #2
Milbuck
Buck Dynasty

Milbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Worst Choice Wade ever made

I like the spirit of what you're saying, but it's not even close. His worst choice ever made was removing his meniscus instead of looking long term.
Milbuck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 06:29 PM   #3
Smook A.
D.E.U.T.H.O.A.C

Smook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Hey atleast he won 2 championships after that. I'd be ecstatic
Smook A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 06:29 PM   #4
KyrieTheFuture
College superstar

KyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputation

Worst decision OP's mom made:

Not to abort
KyrieTheFuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 06:30 PM   #5
ArbitraryWater
Arschreise

ArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture

Not to abort

Wait, who am I attacking here? What you mad about?
Old 02-09-2014, 06:30 PM   #6
navy
Very good NBA starter

navy is considered somewhat coolnavy is considered somewhat coolnavy is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milbuck
I like the spirit of what you're saying, but it's not even close. His worst choice ever made was removing his meniscus instead of looking long term.
This.
navy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 06:31 PM   #7
Mr Exlax
McFailed next season

Mr Exlax is a pretty well-respected posterMr Exlax is a pretty well-respected posterMr Exlax is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:

Shit! I came in just to say this. I gotta agree with Milbuttfukc
Mr Exlax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 06:31 PM   #8
Smook A.
D.E.U.T.H.O.A.C

Smook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture

Not to abort
Wow that's cold. He wasn't even talking crap about the Cavs. Why do you care what he says about Wade lol
Old 02-09-2014, 06:31 PM   #9
Black and White
BTE Intern

Black and White has an incredible reputation hereBlack and White has an incredible reputation hereBlack and White has an incredible reputation hereBlack and White has an incredible reputation hereBlack and White has an incredible reputation hereBlack and White has an incredible reputation hereBlack and White has an incredible reputation here

I do agree, he should have just kept going, LeBron was cold, didn't want the ball, so he should have taken the load and tried to do it with Bosh.
Black and White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 06:55 PM   #10
KyrieTheFuture
College superstar

KyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
Wait, who am I attacking here? What you mad about?
Sorry I'm on automatic troll right now. I did not realize he was 12-18 at one point in that game good god. That series was just so painful to watch. It was just awkward, I hate awkward humor and that was just awkward basketball. Feelz bad man Wade played great. Also, Buck is right though he ****ed his future with that choice.
KyrieTheFuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 07:24 PM   #11
Akhenaten
Serious playground baller

Akhenaten has not been impressing people

Wait a minute Wade CHOSE to have his meniscus removed? can someone fill in the blanks for me please?

Also it was clear after Miami came back from timeout (after Wade hit that 3 to put them up 15), that there was concerted effort to get Lebron's stats and assuage his ego.

I'd made that observation 3 years ago, its clear they felt it was over so they probably saw no harm in trying to soothes Lebron's ego. Wade and the heat staff knew it would have been mentally devastating for Lebron if Wade had been seen as the "alpha" (i hate that stupid term) after years of failure in Cleveland.

In Lebron's recent interview with Steve Smith he says that Wade had told him he would take a step back after the Heat had started 9-8 in 11, because he felt for team to be its best Lebron had to be "the guy".

the Wade not working with Grover to train with Lebron the following offseason
Wade invested much in making sure Lebron was comfortable, he says it was hard for him to give up the "batman" mantle.

I dont believe that at all, Wade relishes not having to be the guy, he's supremely comfortable in that role.

He's said many times that he would be satisfied with three championships and being merely "mentioned" with the all-time greats. Meanwhile guys like Kobe, MJ, Lebron want/ed to be seen as the ABSOLUTE, INDISPUTABLE best ever.

Wade loves basketball but he's not obsessed with it like a Larry Bird, he works hard but not maniacally hard like a Jordan. I honestly believe Wade never maximized his talent.

Also having so much success so early made him complacent and noncalant, ery disappointing from a fan perspective.
Akhenaten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 07:25 PM   #12
Smook A.
D.E.U.T.H.O.A.C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akhenaten
Wait a minute Wade CHOSE to have his meniscus removed? can someone fill in the blanks for me please?

Also it was clear after Miami came back from timeout (after Wade hit that 3 to put them up 15), that there was concerted effort to get Lebron's stats and assuage his ego.

I'd made that observation 3 years ago, its clear they felt it was over so they probably saw no harm in trying to soothes Lebron's ego. Wade and the heat staff knew it would have been mentally devastating for Lebron if Wade had been seen as the "alpha" (i hate that stupid term) after years of failure in Cleveland.

In Lebron's recent interview with Steve Smith he says that Wade had told him he would take a step back after the Heat had started 9-8 in 11, because he felt for team to be its best Lebron had to be "the guy".

the Wade not working with Grover to train with Lebron the following offseason
Wade invested much in making sure Lebron was comfortable, he says it was hard for him to give up the "batman" mantle.

I dont believe that at all, Wade relishes not having to be the guy, he's supremely comfortable in that role.

He's said many times that he would be satisfied with three championships and being merely "mentioned" with the all-time greats. Meanwhile guys like Kobe, MJ, Lebron want/ed to be seen as the ABSOLUTE, INDISPUTABLE best ever.

Wade loves basketball but he's not obsessed with it like a Larry Bird, he works hard but not maniacally hard like a Jordan. I honestly believe Wade never maximized his talent.

Also having so much success so early made him complacent and noncalant, ery disappointing from a fan perspective.
Yes
Old 02-09-2014, 07:29 PM   #13
buddha
dude, where's my shaq?

buddha is starting to rub some people the wrong way

lol what do you mean that's the worst choice Wade ever made? LeBron paid him $8mil to stop shooting so he wouldn't win finals mvp.
buddha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 07:30 PM   #14
ArbitraryWater
Arschreise

Quote:

I didnt even know that
Old 02-09-2014, 07:35 PM   #15
Magic 32
College superstar

Magic 32 has a bad reputationMagic 32 has a bad reputationMagic 32 has a bad reputationMagic 32 has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smook A.
Hey atleast he won 2 championships after that. I'd be ecstatic

Pippen rings.

Lebron betrayed him when HIS legacy could have been enhanced.

2 rings, 2 FMVP > 3 rings 1, MVP

Poor Wade. Lebron was a Trojan Horse.
Magic 32 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: