Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Brooklyn Nets Forum

Brooklyn Nets Forum Brooklyn Nets message board - Brooklyn Nets forum

Old 12-27-2012, 04:53 PM   #121
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BREAKING: Avery Johnson fired by Nets

Knicks should hire Avery as an assistant.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 04:57 PM   #122
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

They NEED to hire Jerry Sloan
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 04:59 PM   #123
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
I'm not talking about YOU specifically....you think I have any clue what YOU said specifically? I don't even know who you are.

I'm just saying, if you go back to summer, everyone loved Nets moves, everyone thought they were a top East team, etc. NOW I'm reading alot of comments where everyone "knew" that buying these pieces that "don't mesh" was, of course, a mistake.

Example....Bill Simmons......

Huh? Nonsensical roster? Why is it nonsensical? Why don't they have a real plan?

I've seen a few of these comments....seems like nonsense.

Generally people said both teams were close but the Nets pieces fit better so longterm the Nets were slightly better. Now everyone knew they were awful (talking about Media, not people here). Revisionist history.

Stephen A Smith on a Saturday afternoon before the season, when i was driving people to my parents party gave a half hour speech that said...

THE KNICKS - BROOKLYN IS COMING FOR YA. AND YOU AINT READY. NETS GOT JOE JOHNSON, YOU GET JASON KIDD? NETS GOT WALLACE, YOU GOT WHO? JR SMITH? RASHEED WALLACE? REALLY? THIS AIN'T 1999. AMARE IS HURT. SHUMPERT IS HURT. AND THE NETS - THEY AIN'T SETTLING FOR SECOND PLACE. OH NO. THE NETS ARE COMING FOR ALL OF NY AND I REPEAT - THE KNICKS ARE NOT PREPARED.

He literally for a half hour explained that the Knicks were stupid for not preparing to take on the Nets. He's the king of all ****ing idiots and if you listen to him now, he was always KNICKS BEST! KNICKS BETTER!
niko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 05:03 PM   #124
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

How about the Nets hire Rex Ryan, and he can bring Tebow to run the Wildcat for a few plays with Deron?
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 05:05 PM   #125
Locked_Up_Tonight
National High School Star

Locked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation hereLocked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation hereLocked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation hereLocked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation hereLocked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation hereLocked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation here

Can't say I am surprised. Avery needs to be a coach in college. He is awful in the NBA.
Locked_Up_Tonight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 05:11 PM   #126
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

The Nets should hire Jerry Sloan so that at the press conference Deron can say "Now what?".
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 05:21 PM   #127
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine

MT @ChrisMannixSI: In an email to Sports Illustrated, Stan Van Gundy says he has "no interest at all" in the Nets' head coaching job
Old 12-27-2012, 05:23 PM   #128
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine

MT @ChrisMannixSI: In an email to Sports Illustrated, Stan Van Gundy says he has "no interest at all" in the Nets' head coaching job

That man really doesn't give a shit.
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 05:26 PM   #129
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
I'm not talking about YOU specifically....you think I have any clue what YOU said specifically? I don't even know who you are.
haha, don't worry about it. i'm just some random internet dude who isn't catty, effeminate, or makes a big deal about wearing a yarmulke.

Quote:
I'm just saying, if you go back to summer, everyone loved Nets moves, everyone thought they were a top East team, etc. NOW I'm reading alot of comments where everyone "knew" that buying these pieces that "don't mesh" was, of course, a mistake.

Example....Bill Simmons......

Huh? Nonsensical roster? Why is it nonsensical? Why don't they have a real plan?

I've seen a few of these comments....seems like nonsense.
like i said, you're giving too much credit on the front end. and likely too little credit on the back end. most guys like you probably get this kind of stuff from national sources, so are the last to know about certain stuff. not that i blame you for that as a general NBA fan, but i'm just sayin'

anyone who follows a team pretty closely will have already seen a world of crap on the court and a world of crap in media coverage through relevant nets coverage (like netsdaily and thebrooklyngame). just as you could probably reel off a bunch of select knicks sources, and i probably won't have heard of any of them.

clear?
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 05:29 PM   #130
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
haha, don't worry about it. i'm just some random internet dude who isn't catty, effeminate, or makes a big deal about wearing a yarmulke.

like i said, you're giving too much credit on the front end. and likely too little credit on the back end. most guys like you probably get this kind of stuff from national sources, so are the last to know about certain stuff. not that i blame you for that as a general NBA fan, but i'm just sayin'

anyone who follows a team pretty closely will have already seen a world of crap on the court and a world of crap in media coverage through relevant nets coverage (like netsdaily and thebrooklyngame). just as you could probably reel off a bunch of select knicks sources, and i probably won't have heard of any of them.

clear?

I don't like the tone of anyone not named Ian Eagle or Mike Fratello about the Nets on the radio or tv lately, it's too rah rah. The radio guy said early in the Celtic game (no exaggeration) anytime the Nets step on the court, it's likely Blatche is the most talented player out there. (Not for the nets, in general). REALLY?
Old 12-27-2012, 05:34 PM   #131
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Honestly hope this is David Blatt's chance (if he wants it) to come to the States. He's a stellar coach and has already worked for Prok.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 05:39 PM   #132
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

Seems that Avery's son was whining lol. 'We did not even have a losing record yet'. Well if we fire Avery when we are significantly below 0.500, we'd be tanking for the rest of this season already.
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 05:44 PM   #133
Duderonomy
Nothing but NETS

Duderonomy has not been impressing people

Blatche and Wallace have been the lone bright spots this season. King is a bigger problem than Avery. But I don't feel he was the right man for this roster, at this point I wanna see what Nate Mcmillian Can do.
Duderonomy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 05:45 PM   #134
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duderonomy
Blatche and Wallace have been the lone bright spots this season. King is a bigger problem than Avery. But I don't feel he was the right man for this roster, at this point I wanna see what Nate Mcmillian Can do.

So Nate is already hired? If so, Id be pleased.
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 05:47 PM   #135
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes

clear?

No
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: