Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-27-2012, 11:56 PM   #31
livinglegend
College star

livinglegend is starting to rub some people the wrong waylivinglegend is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: "Dwight Howard is basically Kosta Koufos" - NBA insider in league personnel

that s an insult to Koufos
livinglegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 12:37 AM   #32
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

jamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: "Dwight Howard is basically Kosta Koufos" - NBA insider in league personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
This is the type of shit I'm sick of hearing.

Why aren't Gerald Green, James White and McGee the best players in the league then? All some of the best athletes.
Because he has more skill and bball iq than them?

Give Dwight average athleticism and he would probably be a bench player, 10 mpg or so.
Give those guys average athleticism and they would not sniff the NBA...
jamal99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 02:31 AM   #33
mjokc
Local High School Star

mjokc is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Because they aren't the strongest players in the NBA? You're full of shit if you think Dwight at 240 pounds let's say and not very athletic and strong would thrive.

Clippersfan86 speaking logically and making sense? WTF is going on here?
mjokc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 02:35 AM   #34
Funnyfuka
National High School Star

Funnyfuka is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazzy
I love how people are rewriting Dwight's career based on how he looks after back surgery. Go refresh yourself on some 09 or '11 Dwight
who gives a ****, it was in the past. At the moment, he s a shell of his former self.
Funnyfuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 02:36 AM   #35
chazzy
3-time NBA All-Star

chazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnyfuka
who gives a ****, it was in the past. At the moment, he s a shell of his former self.
Way to completely miss the point of my post
chazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 02:43 AM   #36
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation here

It sounds to me like Laker fans want Dwight traded simply because he isn't Shaq. I though Kobe was "the man". Psshhh, what a load of sh*t. It sounds like the team is looking for another superstar to carry Kobe to a title.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 02:57 AM   #37
Pinkhearts
Local High School Star

Pinkhearts is considered somewhat coolPinkhearts is considered somewhat coolPinkhearts is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseCity07
It sounds to me like Laker fans want Dwight traded simply because he isn't Shaq. I though Kobe was "the man". Psshhh, what a load of sh*t. It sounds like the team is looking for another superstar to carry Kobe to a title.

So full of crap. People want Dwight to be like 09 Dwight. He's not right now
Pinkhearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 11:31 AM   #38
ShaqAttack3234
7-time NBA All-Star

ShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazzy
Way to completely miss the point of my post

Well, in all fairness, it was a VERY complex point. I think the concept of a player's past NOT being worse based on the present is a real mindfuck. Has ISH been lying to me?!
ShaqAttack3234 is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: