Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-28-2012, 12:11 AM   #31
kNicKz
College superstar

kNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: How good the Lakers would have been with Lebron instead of Kobe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by livinglegend
I didnt compare

So comparing how they would do on each given team isn't comparing them?

www.dictionary.com
kNicKz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 12:11 AM   #32
Jacks3
Very good NBA starter

Jacks3 is considered somewhat coolJacks3 is considered somewhat cool

They'd be better because LBJ is a better player.

/thread
Jacks3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 12:20 AM   #33
livinglegend
College star

livinglegend posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrylivinglegend posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrylivinglegend posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by kNicKz
So comparing how they would do on each given team isn't comparing them?

www.dictionary.com

Seriously, you have a very low IQ and you cant read. I never compared two teams or two players. I just asked how Lebron would in this LA team, nothing more.
livinglegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 12:54 AM   #34
kNicKz
College superstar

kNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected poster

So looking at how Lebron would perform on the Lakers opposed to Kobe is in no way comparing them ? You're right dude, my IQ is pretty low.. keep doing your thing Forrest
kNicKz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 01:28 AM   #35
livinglegend
College star

livinglegend posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrylivinglegend posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrylivinglegend posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by kNicKz
So looking at how Lebron would perform on the Lakers opposed to Kobe is in no way comparing them ? You're right dude, my IQ is pretty low.. keep doing your thing Forrest
That part is not true. I didnt ask if the Lakers would be better with Lebron instead of Kobe. That would be comparing. I asked how good the Lakers would be with Lebron instead of Kobe. That means the reader replace Kobe with Lebron on his head and he answers to the question. I has nothing to do with the Lakers with Kobe. It s not a comparaison.

Wow, I feel like teaching a 1st grade student how to read.
livinglegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 01:49 AM   #36
Metroid
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Metroid is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Lebron is a better player than Kobe ever was, but more so than that he's a much better team player. That Lakers team with Lebron would be amazing.
Metroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 01:51 AM   #37
swag2011
High School Starter

swag2011 has no real reputation yet.

they'd be good, but they would be even better if there was a 27 year old Kobe Bryant, ya know, the same age Lebron is right now
swag2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 03:48 AM   #38
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberSix
Switch Kobe for LeBron and the Lakers no doubt are the 2013 champs

This... Agreed.
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 08:48 AM   #39
Magic 32
College superstar

Magic 32 has a very bad reputationMagic 32 has a very bad reputationMagic 32 has a very bad reputationMagic 32 has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knoe Itawl
he would certainly have had excellent chances at titles on LA with Shaq, later Pau, Bynum, Artest

Last edited by Magic 32 : 12-28-2012 at 08:51 AM.
Magic 32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 09:01 AM   #40
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If Lebron was on the team, then Nash wouldn't be needed because Lebron needs the ball to be effective and Nash is not Ray Allen. Lebron needs to shooters to be effective and he had that in the Cavs and the Heat but the Lakers don't have shooters on this team, they never had to be honest. If Gasol or Dwight has the ball he's just gonna stand in the corner because he can't play off ball as he's pretty bad at it.

I don't think he would've done a better job than Kobe in this Lakers team to be honest. The reason he works with the Heat also is because he has three current all stars backing him up with great shooters from the 3 point line (one who is the best in history). And if you see how he uses Bosh, Gasol and Dwight are going to struggle with Lebron, way more than Kobe at least.

So in my opinion the Lakers won't be better with Lebron than Kobe from a basketball standpoint.

THere is of course things I can't measure about Lebron like his willingness to pass the ball and set the offense but meh...
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 10:14 AM   #41
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Godzuki has decent reputationGodzuki has decent reputation

while lebron would make them better all around but kobe is playing amazing right now. he's playing like a true SG, taking smart shots, and most of it is going in. its some of the best bball i've seen kobe play since his prime.
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 10:45 AM   #42
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandito
If Lebron was on the team, then Nash wouldn't be needed because Lebron needs the ball to be effective and Nash is not Ray Allen. Lebron needs to shooters to be effective and he had that in the Cavs and the Heat but the Lakers don't have shooters on this team, they never had to be honest. If Gasol or Dwight has the ball he's just gonna stand in the corner because he can't play off ball as he's pretty bad at it.

I don't think he would've done a better job than Kobe in this Lakers team to be honest. The reason he works with the Heat also is because he has three current all stars backing him up with great shooters from the 3 point line (one who is the best in history). And if you see how he uses Bosh, Gasol and Dwight are going to struggle with Lebron, way more than Kobe at least.

So in my opinion the Lakers won't be better with Lebron than Kobe from a basketball standpoint.

THere is of course things I can't measure about Lebron like his willingness to pass the ball and set the offense but meh...

This whole post is just terrible. Do you watch basketball? If LeBron was on the Lakers they would have the best record in the west. Not sure why people still act like there are players that LeBron can't play with. He can't play with Shaq!!! 62 wins. He can't play with Wade!! Two Finals appearances and championship. LeBron is effective on any team. You have to be hardcore Kobe stan to really believe the Lakers wouldn't be better with LeBron. And its hilarious people talking about Kobe's age. All we heard on ISH in the offseason was how the Lakers would in the Finals and all that. But now that they don't have a chance in hell of winning, people are bringing up Kobe's age as cop-out. Even though they still put in top 5 rankings and try to put him in the MVP race. You can't have it both ways.
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 10:47 AM   #43
longtime lurker
NBA sixth man of the year

longtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation here

Wait, didn't a fully healthy Heat team all in their PRIMES start off 9-10? So what's the point of this thread again except to take thinly veiled shots at Kobe?
longtime lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 11:08 AM   #44
Rysio
Local High School Star

Rysio has a very bad reputationRysio has a very bad reputationRysio has a very bad reputationRysio has a very bad reputation

dwight shooting jumpers must be the recipe for success. legod
Rysio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 11:11 AM   #45
LeBird
Good High School Starter

LeBird has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metroid
Lebron is a better player than Kobe ever was, but more so than that he's a much better team player. That Lakers team with Lebron would be amazing.

This. One can still be a Kobe fan, but it doesn't mean you have to be delusional. Kobe is just not on Lebron's level and, worse, needs a specific team composition to be successful. He's arguably the second greatest SG of all time, but take away scoring and he is only an above average player.
LeBird is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: