Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-28-2012, 09:36 PM   #61
ballup
DO THE THING!!!!
 
ballup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Soon to be South Canada
Posts: 12,670
Default Re: Right now, who is the better overall player: Chris Paul or Rajan Rondo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
Huh ?

Rondo certainly has learned how to shoot. Hitting a career high from mid-range and is being efficent overall.
Shhhh don't let them know that he actually does have a jump shot. It's much funnier when they don't expect it
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 09:37 PM   #62
Legends66NBA7
Apex
 
Legends66NBA7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Sauga
Posts: 19,907
Default Re: Right now, who is the better overall player: Chris Paul or Rajan Rondo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unstoppabull
I'll definitely want a guy who can actually take over games when it matters.

And Rondo in the last 4 post seasons has not proven this to you ?
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 09:38 PM   #63
LemonMan
Young Baller
 
LemonMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Los Angeles, California
Posts: 300
Default Re: Right now, who is the better overall player: Chris Paul or Rajan Rondo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushxx
2012 Playoffs
CP3: 17.6 PPG, 7.9 APG, 5.1 RPG, 2.7 SPG, 42.7% FG
Rondo: 17.3 PPG, 11.9 APG, 6.7 RPG, 2.4 SPG, 46.8% FG

Rondo played 19 games to CP3's 11 games and faced teams with appreciably better defense, including the Miami Heat.

Also consider Rondo is a better defender in the playoffs.

CP3 is clearly one of the four most impactful/valuable players of this season (LeBron, Durant, Melo), but again: in the playoffs Rondo takes it to another level he doesn't care to do in the regular season because he's a lazy fuck.

The Celtics three other guards on the team, Courtney Lee, Jason Terry, and Leandro Barbosa have been sucking ass this entire season. Bigtime...



I did answer the question..."right now" is regular season, which means my answer is CP3. The logic is strong in this one...

you come into a thread about who's better now, and your argument in every post you make is trying to show how good rondo is in playoffs read your own post
LemonMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 09:55 PM   #64
MMM
877-954-1893
 
MMM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 8,594
Default Re: Right now, who is the better overall player: Chris Paul or Rajan Rondo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
Paul. I don't think you can win a title with Rondo as your best player.

Rondo was arguably the best player on the Celtics 2010 run. The Celtics were 6 mins away from winning the title that year. However, not to give him moral win, but when you doubt that Rondo can be the best player on a winning team while CP3 has never been in that position, I can't see your point as being logical.
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 10:32 PM   #65
G-Funk
Palm Trees & Gangsters
 
G-Funk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 7,376
Default Re: Right now, who is the better overall player: Chris Paul or Rajan Rondo?

Paul
G-Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 10:34 PM   #66
Foster5k
College star
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 3,993
Default Re: Right now, who is the better overall player: Chris Paul or Rajan Rondo?

CP3 but Rondo is a great player.
Foster5k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 10:41 PM   #67
Sharmer
Alpha Centauri
 
Sharmer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Upsilon Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 1,980
Default Re: Right now, who is the better overall player: Chris Paul or Rajan Rondo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by miles berg
CP3 by a mile, no comparison.
Sharmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 10:45 PM   #68
BG32-KD35
I brick open layups
 
BG32-KD35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 112
Default Re: Right now, who is the better overall player: Chris Paul or Rajan Rondo?

Paul, replace Rondo with Paul and there would have been more championships for the Celts
BG32-KD35 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:11 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy