Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-29-2012, 12:40 AM   #16
Dolphin
werewolfdolphin

Dolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: I envy the man who taps the greatest ass I've ever seen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
Or who the white people are.

Nah, just the people with taste and black people.
Dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 01:36 AM   #17
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Loneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphin
Nah, just the people with taste and black people.
You don't even realize how ignorant you sound.
Loneshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 02:04 AM   #18
BGriffin's Dad
Future GOAT PF

BGriffin's Dad has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneshot
You don't even realize how ignorant you sound.

well ello der! i's say you must be edumucated
BGriffin's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 02:11 AM   #19
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

*Google'd her*
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 03:00 AM   #20
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

HardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected poster

Threads like this make me happy that I'm mulatto like Blake Griffin, because I'm able to appreciate many forms.

I love the woman in the vid, and I love asses that many of my white half brethren would be disgusted by.

Not cottage cheese status but still a little smooth-skinned excess is nice.
HardwoodLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 03:30 AM   #21
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 03:34 AM   #22
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://www.g7magazine.com/index.php?...e=img&id=19046

Old 12-29-2012, 03:36 AM   #23
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

I'd give that ass 8.6/10. She's even better looking from in front! A decent girl, and right underwear sits so well on her. 9/10 overall.
Old 12-29-2012, 03:45 AM   #24
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

Best ass pic:

Last edited by kNIOKAS : 12-29-2012 at 04:01 AM.
Old 12-29-2012, 05:29 AM   #25
LEFT4DEAD
A WITNESS!!!

LEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation here

not even close
LEFT4DEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 05:37 AM   #26
Jyap9675
True Point Guard

Jyap9675 has decent reputation

elbows too pointy 2/10 at best, would not bang.

nah im kidding she's perfect...
Jyap9675 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 05:51 AM   #27
ILLsmak
Life goes on.

ILLsmak has decent reputation

I agree w/ "the black people", though. I mean nobody is gonna say her ass isn't nice, but there are nicer and larger asses. I'm not talking about that cellulite shit, and it's hard to tell with clothes on... but there are nicer asses out there walking around.

Hips are a requirement, too, yakno. Pear shaped, yesss. That girl just has a bubbly ass, which is great... but she's not a follow her around for awhile type of ass. When you have spent time in the states with larger latina populations you really begin to understand what an amazing ass is.

-Smak
ILLsmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 06:31 AM   #28
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Great ass. Cant agree with black.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 07:03 AM   #29
TaLvsCuaL
Bandwagoner 100%

TaLvsCuaL is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTaLvsCuaL is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTaLvsCuaL is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTaLvsCuaL is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTaLvsCuaL is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTaLvsCuaL is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTaLvsCuaL is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTaLvsCuaL is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Grabriela Paganini is one of my favourites.
TaLvsCuaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 07:08 AM   #30
JerryWest
kobeee!!

JerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryJerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

stacy keibler >>>

Last edited by JerryWest : 12-29-2012 at 07:11 AM.
JerryWest is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: