Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-29-2012, 09:08 AM   #31
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: I envy the man who taps the greatest ass I've ever seen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
Saw a better ass at the post office today.
What up man?

Sorry I haven't been able to keep up with 2k like I would have liked.

I tried hard but it was too difficult to play the other guys.

School and work and being a father have consumed my free time& I got away from it. Plus my team sucks ass. Pau being my best player and horford my next.

But next time there's another league, count me In man. Just need a group of more committed guys and an easier way to set up some games
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 09:26 AM   #32
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation here

i like asses round and profound
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 09:57 AM   #33
nathanjizzle
life is exasperating

nathanjizzle posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrynathanjizzle posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrynathanjizzle posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

i like a white bitch with a phat ass.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 10:13 AM   #34
JerryWest
kobeee!!

JerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryJerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
i like a white bitch with a phat ass.
who doesn't?
JerryWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 11:50 AM   #35
LEFT4DEAD
A WITNESS!!!

LEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryWest
stacy keibler >>>

2/10 wouldn't bang
LEFT4DEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 12:02 PM   #36
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Loneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

White girls rarely have the hips. Its not just about the ass, its about the ass, hips, thighs. Hey at least they got straight hair going for them.
Loneshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 12:13 PM   #37
Nash
NBA rookie of the year

Nash has decent reputation

The man you envy is her boyfriend Falcao, soccer star.
Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 12:19 PM   #38
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneshot
White girls rarely have the hips. Its not just about the ass, its about the ass, hips, thighs. Hey at least they got straight hair going for them.

alot white girls are tuff in their own way.. I aint mad at that..

you just have alot of immature kids on this board, whose only rl girlfriend is their hands. they gotta throw ignorant stereotypes and comments around because that is all they know

you cant expect some people to 'act like they been there before'
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 12:21 PM   #39
Burgz V2
Decent college freshman

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster

eyebrows to thick, elbows too pointy, would not bang loll
Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 12:28 PM   #40
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation here

Meh, to skinny, would bang tho...

BUT THIS:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaLvsCuaL

Grabriela Paganini is one of my favourites.

pauk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 12:33 PM   #41
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)
What up man?

Sorry I haven't been able to keep up with 2k like I would have liked.

I tried hard but it was too difficult to play the other guys.

School and work and being a father have consumed my free time& I got away from it. Plus my team sucks ass. Pau being my best player and horford my next.

But next time there's another league, count me In man. Just need a group of more committed guys and an easier way to set up some games
My PS3 broke, so I haven't been on in weeks. I'd be surprised if the OA is still going.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 12:38 PM   #42
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphin
See, black people ruin threads like this because their idea of a nice ass is disgusting. lol

Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 01:44 PM   #43
DFish
Banned

DFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Yeah, really, it's no secret that black people generally have bad taste when it comes to many things; women, cars, clothing, jewelry, music, etc.
DFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 02:06 PM   #44
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

You never see asians in these threads... Strange with all the asian posters we have on this board.... or maybe not..
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 02:31 PM   #45
Dolphin
werewolfdolphin

Dolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation here

Interesting how tongue in cheek remarks never seem funny to the people they're directed at.

Very, very interesting.
Dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: