Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-29-2012, 08:11 PM   #91
Dolphin
werewolfdolphin

Dolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: I envy the man who taps the greatest ass I've ever seen

Quote:
Originally Posted by red1
God you are lame. What else would you expect from the same clown who tries to impress people on a message board by acting like he hangs out with megan fox.

Just watched a nsfw photo shoot with that chick from the last page and some other hot Brazilian.
Dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 08:12 PM   #92
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphin
Rasheed.....so unhappy with me right now. lol

come on bro... youre getting me bummed out.

I come to you with some good fun & jokes, and you are totally being a pr*ck saying Im upset with you dood.

not cool dood....

we're all having fun... Whatever is it that makes you think I'm mad bro? you should just get over it and learn how to laugh at some good tongue in cheek humor.
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 08:15 PM   #93
ace23

ace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
come on bro... youre getting me bummed out.

I come to you with some good fun & jokes, and you are totally being a pr*ck saying Im upset with you dood.

not cool dood....

we're all having fun... Whatever is it that makes you think I'm mad bro? you should just get over it and learn how to laugh at some good tongue in cheek humor.
tongue & cheek
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 08:16 PM   #94
Dolphin
werewolfdolphin

Dolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
tongue & cheek

If that's what you're in to.....
Dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 08:17 PM   #95
DFish
Banned

DFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

At least you're not calling it "tongue and cheek" anymore, sheed. Watching someone learn something new is kind of magical. Reminds me of children who call the library lie-berry.
DFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 08:20 PM   #96
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFish
At least you're not calling it "tongue and cheek" anymore, sheed. Watching someone learn something new is kind of magical. Reminds me of children who call the library lie-berry.

youre so right bigot loser troll dood

haha
Old 12-29-2012, 08:22 PM   #97
Balla_Status

Balla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected poster

This turned out to be a pretty funny thread. Right on doods.
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 08:23 PM   #98
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balla_Status
This turned out to be a pretty funny thread. Right on doods.

dooooood
Old 12-29-2012, 08:26 PM   #99
DFish
Banned

DFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
tongue & cheek

Sheed, aren't you going to share your newfound knowledge with your black brother? Sharing is caring.
Old 12-29-2012, 08:34 PM   #100
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Sheed, aren't you going to share your newfound knowledge with your black brother? Sharing is caring.

sharing is caring bigot loser dood... And here is something I want to share with you... you people need to learn how to wash your bodies.. use a wash cloth.. not your hands

no more wet dog smell for you.. share that newfound knowledge with your kind dood..
Old 12-29-2012, 08:47 PM   #101
DFish
Banned

That's crazy talk. Are washcloths generally required for thick, nappy hair? I submit that my hand and a bar of soap are more than sufficient, but I can only speak for myself. I doubt washcloths have been commonly employed in, say, the Congo basin throughout recent history.
Old 12-29-2012, 08:53 PM   #102
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
That's crazy talk. Are washcloths generally required for thick, nappy hair? I submit that my hand and a bar of soap are more than sufficient, but I can only speak for myself. I doubt washcloths have been commonly employed in, say, the Congo basin throughout recent history.

^That? equal wet dog smell bro..

you need soap and a wash cloth dood.. Not one or the other . lol

and no more putting the soap in ya butt loser dood..
Old 12-29-2012, 08:55 PM   #103
DFish
Banned

That photo disgusts me. Who smokes in the shower...
Old 12-29-2012, 08:56 PM   #104
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
That photo disgusts me. Who smokes in the shower...

you do doood dont lie bro...
Old 12-29-2012, 08:57 PM   #105
DFish
Banned

Say what you want about violent negroes, but they wouldn't smoke Newports in the shower.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: